Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,249 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This (6404 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / See What African Couples Are Doing In Public (!8+ Photos)see What African Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Light up Kaduna and Pretoria tongue
Tell U what how about U PM me telling me which medium you want me to send the pic
But U will need sunglasses cos I radiate grin wink

LMAO. Full of ourselves are we? tongue Typical Sagittarius. I can't send or read PMs, Butchy. NL is acting up with PMs these days. Don't know why. Another time then smiley
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wrong again Im not smart grin grin grin grin grin

kikiki Lol, Okay i also agree again tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, Okay i also agree again tongue

Hmmmmm. Tryng to avoid an e-fight eh grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmmm. Tryng to avoid an e-fight eh grin

hmm No/Yes
trying to prove am right and you, a sagg indeed cheesy
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. Full of ourselves are we? tongue Typical Sagittarius. I can't send or read PMs, Butchy. NL is acting up with PMs these days. Don't know why. Another time then smiley

Oh nooo nothing like that.
Its alrighty then another time it is cry
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

hmm No/Yes

trying to prove am right and you, a sagg indeed cheesy

But I am a sagg I just dont do the stuff you say I do thats all.
According to your astrology cant a Sagg be different?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't like those.

I prefer Tupac, B.I.G & Kendrick Lamar. Those are my favourite Gemini people.
Haha, ok gurl.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I often give each lousy sign two tries. Yanno, 2nd opinion. Followed by a dismissal tongue

Problem with Scorpio/Aquarius relationships imo is communication. It sucks real bad. Aquarius lives words & talking & imo, scorpios are not very communicative...at least not to the level that's satisfactory to an air sign.

One thing to know is, the way to our hearts is through communication & mental connection. Scorpio on the other hand operates on a different level, they NEED the emotional connection. Well, it's not gonna happen because aquarius NEEDS their mental connection before they can give back emotionally. Plus I find that scorpio sometimes craves more emotional connection than the aquarius is capable of/willing to give. It's just too much & draining because scorpio is like a bottomless pit emotionally. You pour all you have & it's never enough because you're just not giving them the intensity they crave. So both end up being dissatisfied & unhappy in the relationship. Another thing I noticed, a relationship with a scorpio is a never ending interrogation-too many accusatory questions by someone who doesn't speak much if you ask me tongue The relationship is just...ugh! Never again lol
that Scorpio dude must have messed up real bad.
but it's also true we can be conservative with words & a little too intense with noticeable shades of perfectionist tendencies.In the end though,we're real sweethearts. and an Aquarius does place WAY too much emphasis on the mental part of a relationship.... they come across most times as uptight & are natural bookworms.But one thing I find 'hilarious' about a typical Scorpio/Aquarius (Scorpio/Taurus also) relationship is the subtle love/hate undertone it carries.

They always seem to be at each other's throats..... but on the occasional moments of *coughs* true passion they share (& when the aquarius half of the relationship loosens up) ........ they will be tearing each other's clothes in no time.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY
post=40778736:

But I am a sagg I just dont do the stuff you say I do thats all.
According to your astrology cant a Sagg be different?

Jokes apart, yes, the influence of a parent's star sign could have an effect on a/the child's star sign.

We all show traits of our parents don't we ? And that could sometimes seriously affect our signs.

But... God, Nature and the cosmo, will always have its way, no matter what. So if you be a start sign, then you are that start sign, no two ways about it.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Jokes apart, yes, the influence of a parent's star sign could have an effect on a/the child's star sign.

We all show traits of our parents don't we ? And that could sometimes seriously affect our signs.

But... God, Nature and the cosmo, will always have its way, no matter what. So if you be a start sign, then you are that start sign, no two ways about it.

Alright Gandalf
I hear U. Well I have my own philosophy whivh Id happily share and Ure welcome to use too
the star sign of 'do whatever the fùck I want' star sign. It means I choose to behave the way I want to (considering the consequences of course) and only God can stop me smiley
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
that Scorpio dude must have messed up real bad.
but it's also true we can be conservative with words & a little too intense with noticeable shades of perfectionist tendencies.In the end though,we're real sweethearts. and an Aquarius does place WAY too much emphasis on the mental part of a relationship.... they come across most times as uptight & are natural bookworms.But one thing I find 'hilarious' about a typical Scorpio/Aquarius (Scorpio/Taurus also) relationship is the subtle love/hate undertone it carries.

They always seem to be at each other's throats..... but on the occasional moments of *coughs* true passion they share (& when the aquarius half of the relationship loosens up) ........ they will be tearing each other's clothes in no time.

grin

Yeah, there's loads of passion. It sizzles. But that's the only upside to it imo lol
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Alright Gandalf
I hear U. Well I have my own philosophy whivh Id happily share and Ure welcome to use too
the star sign of 'do whatever the fùck I want' star sign. It means I choose to behave the way I want to (considering the consequences of course) and only God can stop me smiley

Okay, Thanks for sharing your philosophy with me .
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's not yours? Lol! Sowi @OP... No I hear you, this feels like dejavu because we had this conversation on your thread, I'd met a cancer and you told me all about how we are matched and got me all hyped. That relationship didn't even pass the honeymoon period... Met another cancer, same case. I'm on my third now and the worst part is I feel the connection but he annoys the shi out of me! He is Too over the top, everything is larger than life, lol pun intended. ( chemistry 100%) but the connection is real. I'm tip toeing with him because I'm cautious this will fizzle out. Cancer & Taurus like any another I guess face that good old "Battle of the Will". I don't wanna give in and I'm sure he doesn't want me to give in or give up but he won't give in.... It's crazy...

shumuel:

The Thread isn't mine, i just stumbled on it.

Don't mean to be negative but there are a lot of difference between Dating and being friends.

You'll need to know the word ''Please'' would be out of it, e.g
Friends
1. Please can you come over to my place, i need your help.
2. Please can you buy me Airtime.
3. Please i need this, that.

Would now be changed, with command tones, when dating. E.g

Dating
1. Shouldn't you know you are to be at my place ?
2. Don't you know i'll be needing Airtime ?
3. You are not caring at all, don't you know i'll be needing this, that ?

Also Note that the fullstop was changed to question marks, when dating to when you are just being friends.

What we have up there is why a lot of friends end up dating and the relationship don't work but they were good while they were friends, so i'll just say be careful, we don't want you hurting yourself do we ?

Well Okay, if you believe strongly in it then you'll have it.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2015
Nubian113:
It's not yours? Lol! Sowi @OP... No I hear you, this feels like dejavu because we had this conversation on your thread, I'd met a cancer and you told me all about how we are matched and got me all hyped. That relationship didn't even pass the honeymoon period... Met another cancer, same case. I'm on my third now and the worst part is I feel the connection but he annoys the shi out of me! He is Too over the top, everything is larger than life, lol pun intended. ( chemistry 100%) but the connection is real. I'm tip toeing with him because I'm cautious this will fizzle out. Cancer & Taurus like any another I guess face that good old "Battle of the Will". I don't wanna give in and I'm sure he doesn't want me to give in or give up but he won't give in.... It's crazy...

Okay, i guess there is no harm in trying, you can give the Aquarius a try and lets see, but it won't be good double dating; you said you are still with a cancerian, right ?

So, i'll advice you take your time with him, till it ends then run quickly to your Aquarius, i pray things work out well for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies / My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. / I Like Tearing Girls Pants During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.