Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This (6416 Views)

"Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex / Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / See What African Couples Are Doing In Public (!8+ Photos)see What African Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, uwc, and you are also correct, i see you like them saggs, Aries isn't bad either.

I'm with an Aries, I think we've discussed that on your compatibility thread
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO. Really I would hever have thought that abt Sinatra. Dont know about the big junk aspect I guess Im decent size down there

for the loyalty bit Ure wrong. Im a stickler for loyalty. So u see why I dont trust this tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Punkyveer isn't totally wrong, Yes saggs are loyal, but only to friends, and if saggs does not concider their partners as friends, then... They cheat. she was judging based on relationship alone, in which she is right. You sagg are flirts, infact it is said that most one night stands are saggs, you sagg would have open se.x anywhere at any given time, even if its the first time know that person, and your females are even more guilty of this facts than the male saggs

Yeah, female Sagittarian are known as the whòres of the zodiac. They're loose, the majority
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Punkyveer isn't totally wrong, Yes saggs are loyal, but only to friends, and if saggs does not concider their partners as friends, then... They cheat. she was judging based on relationship alone, in which she is right. You sagg are flirts, infact it is said that most one night stands are saggs, you sagg would have open se.x anywhere at any given time, even if its the first time know that person, and your females are even more guilty of this facts than the male saggs

Wrong wrong wrong again
I choose my partners carefully. I can be very choosy too
And prefer to do it when I feel is the right time. tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed
yintoni eyabayo cat got your tongue? tongue grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Very true,it'll just turn out to be an unceasing power struggle.

I think Aquarius' are a little too emotionally aloof.....which of coz is not a very attractive trait in a woman.I could go all James Bond & instead of her trying to cozy up to moi grin ,try to soften me up a lil' ... she starts to channel her inner Amazon too. and we all just sit there in silence for no reason & as you would guess.......no one wants to be the one to budge first.lol!

Hmm, I see. Well, scorpio men are too emo & sensitive lol. The scenario you just described is exactly how it turns out. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. Can't deal
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

yintoni eyabayo cat got your tongue? tongue grin

Hehehe. Nothing
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin, Okay tell me more, you might just convince me, you know

Im a Taurus that hates Cancer. So who else am I compatible with.... What star sign is 14/2??
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Nothing

Nooooooo. You always have the final word
What ails thee object of my affections?
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All water signs are moody, scorpio is no exception. Pisces is less moody of the water signs imo. The other two are straight up having PMS as far as moodiness is concerned.

Gemini is not moody but crazy grin
I'm Gemini. Take it easy on us please. cheesy
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nubian113:

Im a Taurus that hates Cancer. So who else am I compatible with.... What star sign is 14/2??

I don't believe the @bolded, but yeah thats the feeling at first sight and you can't tell me you didn't give a second taught about that cancerian guy the second time you saw him, i just won't believe that.

Well for a Taurean its - Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn & Pisces. You can also try Scorpio or fellow Taurean, it depends on what you want
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nubian113:

I don't believe the @bolded, but yeah thats the feeling at first sight and you can't tell me you didn't give a second taught about that cancerian guy the second time you saw him, i just won't believe that.

Well for a Taurean its - Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn & Pisces. You can also try Scorpio or fellow Taurean, it depends on what you want

14/2 is Aquarius
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm with an Aries, I think we've discussed that on your compatibility thread

Yeah, i remember, and the best on the list, the main reason i mentioned it.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, female Sagittarian are known as the whòres of the zodiac. They're loose, the majority

Yeap... Had an experience with one in the past, got her bed without saying a word, and its one of the best 6ex have ever had, kikiki Lol grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Nooooooo. You always have the final word
What ails thee object of my affections?

What ails me is you're not Sinatra cheesy LMFAO. Just joking

Do you have the million dollar colgate smile Sag people are known for? tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

14/2 is Aquarius

I get on so well with Aquarians, my best friends are Aquarius maybe I should date one... Thanks hun I'm glad you did another thread on this it's very interesting
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
DeeTus:
I'm Gemini. Take it easy on us please. cheesy

Hahaha. Sorry. I did say you're fun tongue

Still crazy though.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wrong wrong wrong again
I choose my partners carefully. I can be very choosy too
And prefer to do it when I feel is the right time. tongue

@bolded, and the right place could be, Under the mango tree in the church premises or on a bus, right tongue kikiki

yeah you choose your partners carefully because you won't want a sagg kinda personality as a wife and thats you just being insecure
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Yeap... Had an experience with one in the past, got her bed without saying a word, and its one of the best 6ex have ever had, kikiki Lol grin

grin

So unlike you what you just said.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by IamLEGEND1: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, I see. Well, scorpio men are too emo & sensitive lol. The scenario you just described is exactly how it turns out. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. Can't deal
you may be right
but then i think our 'sensitivity' varies considerably from person to person.

But you could give us a shot again you know......we usually don't disappoint twice. cheesy
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin
So unlike you what you just said.

kikiki Lol, yeah true, just decide to get a little bit naughty back then, i hate it when am being reminded that am of a feminine sign, and not just a feminine sign but the Mother sign of the Zodiac, so i finally gave her what she wanted after pestering me for a while.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What ails me is you're not Sinatra cheesy LMFAO. Just joking

Do you have the million dollar colgate smile Sag people are known for? tongue

Maybe I do wink
Maybe I should send U a pic
Scare U a little tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you may be right
but then i think our 'sensitivity' varies considerably from person to person.

But you could give us a shot again you know......we usually don't disappoint twice. cheesy

I often give each lousy sign two tries. Yanno, 2nd opinion. Followed by a dismissal tongue

Problem with Scorpio/Aquarius relationships imo is communication. It sucks real bad. Aquarius lives words & talking & imo, scorpios are not very communicative...at least not to the level that's satisfactory to an air sign.

One thing to know is, the way to our hearts is through communication & mental connection. Scorpio on the other hand operates on a different level, they NEED the emotional connection. Well, it's not gonna happen because aquarius NEEDS their mental connection before they can give back emotionally. Plus I find that scorpio sometimes craves more emotional connection than the aquarius is capable of/willing to give. It's just too much & draining because scorpio is like a bottomless pit emotionally. You pour all you have & it's never enough because you're just not giving them the intensity they crave. So both end up being dissatisfied & unhappy in the relationship. Another thing I noticed, a relationship with a scorpio is a never ending interrogation-too many accusatory questions by someone who doesn't speak much if you ask me tongue The relationship is just...ugh! Never again lol
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

@bolded, and the right place could be, Under the mango tree in the church premises or on a bus, right tongue kikiki

yeah you choose your partners carefully because you won't want a sagg kinda personality as a wife and thats you just being insecure

Hahaha
Me, Insecure? What a joke
Dude give it a rest U were wrong twice
U dont know me at all and this astrology thing is as accurate as a broken compass
but I guess Ure to proud to admit Ure wrong and will keep pushing this issue till I get tired or irritated then I'd either snap or ignore you
either way you will now take my reaction to mean Im insecure then U will crow happily about how right you were. Sagg this Sagg that.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nubian113:

I get on so well with Aquarians, my best friends are Aquarius maybe I should date one... Thanks hun I'm glad you did another thread on this it's very interesting

The Thread isn't mine, i just stumbled on it.

Don't mean to be negative but there are a lot of difference between Dating and being friends.

You'll need to know the word ''Please'' would be out of it, e.g
Friends
1. Please can you come over to my place, i need your help.
2. Please can you buy me Airtime.
3. Please i need this, that.

Would now be changed, with command tones, when dating. E.g

Dating
1. Shouldn't you know you are to be at my place ?
2. Don't you know i'll be needing Airtime ?
3. You are not caring at all, don't you know i'll be needing this, that ?

Also Note that the fullstop was changed to question marks, when dating to when you are just being friends.

What we have up there is why a lot of friends end up dating and the relationship don't work but they were good while they were friends, so i'll just say be careful, we don't want you hurting yourself do we ?

Well Okay, if you believe strongly in it then you'll have it.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki Lol, yeah true, just decide to get a little bit naughty back then, i hate it when am being reminded that am of a feminine sign, and not just a feminine sign but the Mother sign of the Zodiac, so i finally gave her what she wanted after pestering me for a while.

LMAO. Go, go, Shum! grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Sorry. I did say you're fun tongue

Still crazy though.
It's cool to be crazy. Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie are all Gemini. grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by shumuel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahaha
Me, Insecure? What a joke
Dude give it a rest U were wrong twice
U dont know me at all and this astrology thing is as accurate as a broken compass
but I guess Ure to proud to admit Ure wrong and will keep pushing this issue till I get tired or irritated then I'd either snap or ignore you
either way you will now take my reaction to mean Im insecure then U will crow happily about how right you were. Sagg this Sagg that.

Okay you win and am wrong
kikiki Lol
i just love you saggs, you are smart signs, philosophers cheesy
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Maybe I do wink
Maybe I should send U a pic
Scare U a little tongue

My PM thing is down sad

Would so love to see that million megawatts smile that could lit up the whole of Kaduna (or wherever lol) grin

Maybe on your profile tongue
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
DeeTus:
It's cool to be crazy. Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie are all Gemini. grin

Don't like those.

I prefer Tupac, B.I.G & Kendrick Lamar. Those are my favourite Gemini people.
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
shumuel:

Okay you win and am wrong
kikiki Lol
i just love you saggs, you are smart signs, philosophers cheesy

Wrong again Im not smart grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why Some Couples Are Perfect Match? Read This by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My PM thing is down sad

Would so love to see that million megawatts smile that could lit up the whole of Kaduna (or wherever lol) grin

Maybe on your profile tongue

Light up Kaduna and Pretoria tongue
Tell U what how about U PM me telling me which medium you want me to send the pic
But U will need sunglasses cos I radiate grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.