Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (24080 Views)

A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / CBN Blames These 4 Axis Of Evil For Drawing Nigeria Into ‘Economic Hell’ / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by IGBOPRINCE: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
ERockson:
Some Biafrans believe Rivers or delta is with them in the struggle and therefore, they cannot be landlocked.
The real Rivers and Deltans will surely show them what they were when the time comes, and it will be advisable biafrans plan their future wihout including them.

ur mere speculation cannot work, let them have their biafra first before being judgemental..
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 5:22am On Dec 08, 2015
shachris02:

mpa, is ekpeye an igbo word? I Don't know much of ikwere words But I know igbo So well to know that ekpeye is not our language.

So have you seen the Benin elements in ijwetre
We are still waiting for you
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Abagworo will not invite me to this kind of thread, he will greedily love to post here alone and enjoy himself.

For the millionth time, Ikwerre history is not and cannot be limited to one migratory story..we know of the Okpo Wagidi story as told by some sections, but the generally accepted version is the Akalaka version as it is more encompassing and is also the origin of some other sister tribes/ethnicities.

Wether Ikwerre was Igbo in Jan 1969 and then Ikwerre in 1970 is not the issue..the Koko is the fact that overtime, long before the civil war, Ikwerres have sought several means to free themselves from the misconception being perpetuated by Igbos that Ikwerres were a part of them.

Ikwerres prior to the civil war had been members of different organisations, movements and fronts with the sole intention of breaking free and forging a separate identity..we and other minorities had fought for recognition and were still doing same until the civil war presented itself an opportunity to realise our desires

One wonders how the Igbos now assume we will relinquish our hardly fought identity because someone needs Biafra..the earlier Igbos learn to forget Ikwerre and PH, the better..Igbos should not unnecessarily put their hopes on a people who do not want to be a part of them, so that their Biafran dreams wouldn't be seen as being DOA...

Beside that nobody is forcing and nobody has forced Owerri, ngwa man to relinquish the identity

They said and wrote your Benin history and I wonder how can matured man allow some monkeys to write their history for them

Beside that which identity are you talking ...I have the capacity to fire from all cylinders ...but let me enjoybtye breeze

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 5:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Will you stop giving every word ibo translation?
Same way you are hell bent on giving Ukwuani an ibo meaning!
Very shameless!
...ukwu ani is jusis Igbo

In delta we have the ukwuani which means valley or low land

Then we have the enuani which mean up land

So what is the meaning of ukwuani in Latin or Greek

Atulu

5 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by FKO81(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Damfostopper:
mumu igbos always putting akwa ibom on dia map...asه if we speak stupid igbo language..i see dem as foools....u guys must b high on weeds
Awka ibom wanabe I just went through your profile from what I discovered
Sexuality / Re: List Out The Asewo Joints In Your Area And Share Your Sexcapades Here by Damfostopper(m): 10:05am On Jun 24
Any brothel at akwa ibom..precisely UYO..i just came into town.....any1 knows pm me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/575#35095059

https://www.nairaland.com/835830/u-whatsapp-drop-ur-no/20#35368579
08068006259 ....akwa ibom girls only

God will punish anyone who use this faceless forum to claim who she/he is not.

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Damfostopper(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
FKO81:

Awka ibom wanabe I just went through your profile from what I discovered
Sexuality / Re: List Out The Asewo Joints In Your Area And Share Your Sexcapades Here by Damfostopper(m): 10:05am On Jun 24
Any brothel at akwa ibom..precisely UYO..i just came into town.....any1 knows pm me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-asewo-joints-area/575#35095059

https://www.nairaland.com/835830/u-whatsapp-drop-ur-no/20#35368579
08068006259 ....akwa ibom girls only

God will punish anyone who use this faceless forum to claim who she/he is not.
if u get work....u wont b doing all dis.....grow up
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

...ukwu ani is jusis Igbo

In delta we have the ukwuani which means valley or low land

Then we have the enuani which mean up land

So what is the meaning of ukwuani in Latin or Greek

Atulu
Stop making every word to be ibo!
A word may have been found in ibo language but that doesn't say it has no meaning in another language!
That's why you guys are so shameless!
I already gave you the bini meaning of Alakala, which you claim it belongs to only ibo!
Same way you are hell bent giving 'Ukwuani' ibo meaning whereas it means another thing in Ukwuani language!
Stop being shameless!

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

A word may have been found in ibo language but that doesn't say it has no meaning in another language!
I already gave you the bini meaning of Alakala, which you claim it belongs to only ibo!
Same way you are hell bent giving 'Ukwuani' ibo meaning whereas it means another thing in Ukwuani language!
Stop being shameless!

OK admitted

Tell the world the meaning of ukwuani.... We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Keystonn: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Stop being shameless!
which one is ukwuani language again ?
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Keystonn:

My brother I don tire for these people ...the stupidity is legendary and foolery grandiose

Please help me ask him the meaning of ukwuani in Greek and Latin or the so called ukwuani language

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Keystonn:
Google is at your corner!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Stop being shameless!

You did not say the meaning ..what is the Benin meaning of akalaka

Only you be etche ,ikwerre and ukwuani

Atulu

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

OK admitted
Tell the world the meaning of ukwuani.... We are waiting
Ask your phantom Ukwuani wife!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Google is at your corner!

I want to hear from your mouth ..tell us the meaning

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ask your phantom Ukwuani wife!

Oga I did not talk about my wife here ....I want u to tell the world the meaning of UKWUANI

and also the meaning of akalaka in Benin

If not .keep quiet for ever

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

You did not say the meaning ..what is the Benin meaning of akalaka
Only you be etche ,ikwerre and ukwuani

Atulu
Go back to the first post of mine that quoted you on this thread!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga I did not talk about my wife here ....I want u to tell the world the meaning of UKWUANI

and also the meaning of akalaka in Benin

If not .keep quiet for ever
Let me give you an expo!
Ukwu means Leg in Ukwuani language!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Let me give you an expo!
Ukwu means Leg in Ukwuani language!

And it means also leg in Igbo also
Depending accent
It can mean
It can mean big
It also can mean waist

Then tell us the meaning of ani

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

Go back to the first post of mine that quoted you on this thread!

Stop dancing around the bush ...tell us the meaning of akalaka in Benin

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop dancing around the bush ...tell us the meaning of akalaka in Benin
If you can't see the translation in my first post, that's your problem!
I won't repeat myself to a dullard like you!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by chuose: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Kagawa10:

You are definitely showing your level of stupidity here!
How can a grown ass man failed to see the post that was attached to his post in the first discourse? That's when I thought I've seen all it is to know about the ibos! Lol!
And for the records, ukwu in Ukwuani's language basically means Leg and has no other meaning whatsoever!
Yeye!

WHY AM I EVEN ENGAGING YOU INTELLECTUALLY.....I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE BEREFT OF IDEA. I DONT WANT TO USE THE TERM STUPID, OR I WOULD HAVE USED IT BUT I WILL BE CIVIL HERE

GROW UP..TRY TO KEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN DIALECT AND LANGUAGE

OH WHICH ONE ARE YOU AGAIN

IKWERRE, ETCHE, UKWUANI OR WE THE SS PEOPLE

HAVE A GOOD DAY

I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU SEEM UNTEACHABLE, MAYBE EDUCATION IS WASTED VENTURE

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Kagawa10: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHY AM I EVEN ENGAGING YOU INTELLECTUALLY.....I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE BEREFT OF IDEA. I DONT WANT TO USE THE TERM STUPID, OR I WOULD HAVE USED IT BUT I WILL BE CIVIL HERE

GROW UP..TRY TO KEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN DIALECT AND LANGUAGE

OH WHICH ONE ARE YOU AGAIN

IKWERRE, ETCHE, UKWUANI OR WE THE SS PEOPLE

HAVE A GOOD DAY

I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU SEEM UNTEACHABLE, MAYBE EDUCATION IS WASTED VENTURE
Lol!
Have you seen the bini meaning of Alakala in the post attached to your post in my first discourse with you?
Yeye!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by ROYALD(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Landlocked or not landlocked before British created Nigeria are we not living? The bible says my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by elopee3000(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Na wa oh? Who would want to exist in such a 'landlocked, erosion afflicted, distrust and ritually advanced territory with akpu and ugba as its main staple foods?'

Sounds like "hell on earth"!
a yoruba doctor said the igbo has the best food that contains everything body need,now I ask how do u like ewedu which u cook with toilet broom

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Cherez: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2015
I WONDER THE WHAT GOOD JUDGEMENT IT IS TO BAN ANY PROBIAFRAN POST BUT PROMOTE ANTI-BIAFRAN POSTS.
IS THIS POST NOT FILLED WITH HATE?
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by oyatz(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
No sir, Biafra and Nigeria may ultimately become friendly nations just like Ireland and UK

Abagworo:

Those countries are not landlocked by enemies. Biafra will be an enemy territory inside a hostile Nigeria. Imagine where you find yourself dependent on your enemy including freedom to fly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu / Recovered N31.8 Billion Abacha Loot Was Spent On The Poor, Says FG / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.