Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,979 members, 7,828,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (24079 Views)

A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / CBN Blames These 4 Axis Of Evil For Drawing Nigeria Into ‘Economic Hell’ / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Parisfran(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think the issue Biafra will continually face is if they keep dragging the south south with them. That was the mistake Ojukwu made and this new sect is also making it. The people of the SS will rather be minority in Nigeria than be a minority in Biafra.

Until Biafra is content with only the 5 South East states, that's when their aspirations can see the light of day. Lest we forget the Igbo royalty (the rich men) are not in support of this new movement, this London Boys causing all this news can't afford to do what it takes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Chukazu: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
which country in Africa can match Switzerland economy, not to talk of nigeria's backward economy? and that is an example of landlocked country

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Duru1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

One of the best growing economies on the African continent is Botswana yet it is landlocked. I cannot remember when Switzerland had coastal plains at Atlantic or Pacific Ocean shoreline yet Switzerland is major economy in the world. I hate uneducated Nigerians come to NL to proffer silly reasons on the down fall of imaginary Biafra. Until we get to the bridge, there must be a way to cross it.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Enahi(f): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
explorer250:

sorry sir, i am from oyigbo in rivers state and we support biafra including all ikwerres,ndokis,omumas,egbemas etc. Igboland does not stop in the 5 se state. If the creation of porthacourt and anioma states was succesful whiche zone would it be in? Ss or se? Lolz guilluble things like you will continue to amaze me

You are migrants in ph and its time you go back to Biafra where u belong.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by explorer250(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
lmao. you wish. you havnt met me, have you? you're just a deranged senile fool. the SS don't want you.keep drowning in your illiteracy. Your phantom ikwerres have dissociated themselves from you. Try to grab their lands and you'll see a repeat of 1966....

fool of the 1st order.

www.chidiukwu.com/the-ikwerre-people-reaffirm-their-igbo-rootinaugurate-ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-river-state-chapter/

chai it pain am again
:p
grin

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
looooll... I do this just For fun. its nothing serious tho.
Cutehector:
lol ignore these guys already wink
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Enahi(f): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

I don't know ethnic group called Niger-Delta

That is none of your business, please focus on your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Duru1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
the only place the SS is with Biafra is in your dreams. In the case of a break up, NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will suffice. The SS leaders have said it countlessly, SS isn't with Biafra. Even their ikwerre brothers in Rivers State has spoken against the biafran agitation.

I usually regard people who embrace the term south-south as irreversible dumbass gulls. Please do not be ashamed of your ethnicity and quit hiding behind unfounded south-south to make silly political comments. Bakassi was once so-called south-south and I wonder what some overfed ninnies in south-south have done to change the political saga of Bakassi. USA citizens usually say that stupidity cannot be fixed. This statement aptly describes the moronic dingbats that wear imaginary south-south logo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by explorer250(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enahi:

i never told you i was from porthacourt. And in case you think porthacourt is not igboland www.chidiukwu.com/the-ikwerre-people-reaffirm-their-igbo-rootinaugurate-ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-river-state-chapter/ :p
well i am from oyigbo in rivers state and whether you think i am a migrant in my ancestoral land is not under debate as people are allowed to think whatever suites them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Duru1:

One of the best growing economies on the African continent is Botswana yet it is landlocked. I cannot remember when Switzerland had coastal plains at Atlantic or Pacific Ocean shoreline yet Switzerland is major economy in the world. I hate uneducated Nigerians come to NL to proffer silly reasons on the down fall of imaginary Biafra. Until we get to the bridge, there must be a way to cross it.

luxembourg, ethipia are all better than Nigeria yet they are landlocked yuou know ..we can drege waters either from Niger, Oguta or even Im river...

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Duru1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Enahi:

Igbo person can never be a migrant in a city named Igweocha. When Biafra is realized, the name, Port Harcourt, shall be jettisoned because it is one of the colonial relics. Port Harcourt is just like Nigeria.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by dejavume: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Looking at the map,one will see that Igbos are suppose to be South Central,not South East,coz SE is nt even border to any international country.Imagine SS decide to stay with Nigeria.It means there will Rep of Biafra inside Nigeria.What an Irony!
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tonychristopher: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
There are three countries that are completely landlocked (i.e. surrounded on all sides) by only country. Two of these countries are founded within the country of Italy. These single-country landlocked countries are: Lesotho which is surrounded by South Africa, San Marino, a state surrounded by Italy, and Vatican City which is a city-state surrounded by Rome, the capitol city of Italy.

Landlocked countries that are separated from the nearest ocean coastline but not one, but two countries, are known as double-landlocked or doubly-landlocked countries. The first country that is double-landlocked is the microstate of Liechtenstein located in central Europe which is immediately surrounded by the landlocked countries of Austria and Switzerland. The second country is located in central Asia, Uzbekistan which is surrounded by the landlocked countries of Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan.

Luxembourg is landlocked With Austria AND SWITZERLAND yet they are more advanced that littorial staes like Hungary, Greece and Turkey of Europoe

Bostwana,Ethiopia and Lesotho are more econic viable than Nigeria and Ghana with her access to Ocean

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by akulaxx: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
check the place called bight of Biafra...its on the sea not land...jaja of opobo...Amaigbo of opobo and biafra

my friend Biafra is not landlocked you are only a slave wishing to be in the zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by chigomiced: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

what happened to cargo planes and shipment of goods through cameroon via bakassi undecided

somebody aint doing his mathematics ryte here.... tongue

go and read the history of the biafran war b4 u come here and spill shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lmao....this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. do you hate Asari that much??
Enahi:

You are a fool to imagine Niger Delta land is part of your dead Biafra.

The only thing in Niger Delta you can take along with you is Asari Dokubo, Asari is an idiot and has the brain of foolish igbos.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao... these countries are very laughable. Uganda, really? lol.
Luxembourg is only sustainable because its population is really low relative to its GDP. These countries can not compete with the world powers, not in 200 yes.

Anyways y'all can have your biafra . Not my business.

I never mentioned anything about Biafra, I am only concerned about the false info you are spreading.

You argued that Luxembourg is successful because of its small population, there are countries with small populations and access to the sea whose economy is no where near that of Luxembourg such as Grenada, Malta, Maldive ,Nauru.

On the other hand I list countries with huge population and access to the sea with a huge number of its population living in poverty eg Nigeria. My dear brother economic prosperity of any nations lies mostly with the countries economy policies in line with favorable political climate.

In responding to my post you skillful ignored Ethiopia and Lichtenstein because you know your argument hold no water.
Do you think your economy is better than that of Uganda? We may have the largest economy but being large does not translate to financial freedom for the poor masses.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today / EndSARS: Makinde Deploys Operation Burst Team To Troubled Spots In Ibadan / Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.