Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (24089 Views)

A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / CBN Blames These 4 Axis Of Evil For Drawing Nigeria Into ‘Economic Hell’ / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Favolly(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
size40:
Except for those who don't know. But for many of us down here in south-south, we know that the 2 major reasons why the Igbos want the people of south-south to be part of their separatists movement is; the oil and access to sea and port facilities to enable them continue their importation business. Check the whole of Igbos land they do not have access to the sea the way we South-south have. From Calabar straight to Edo even stretched to Ondo and Lagos states all these States have great access to the Atlantic Ocean. So that is the reason why the Igbos at all cost want the south-south people to be part of Biafra. They see it as whether we like it or not that we are Biafrans. If u doubt me, just engage on this Biafra disscusion with any Igbo man and tell d person ur a Rivers, Akwa Ibom person but ur not part of Biafra and see how he will insult u as if u have no right to say ur a nigerian. I encounter them here everyday in port harcourt. I challenge on d street, cab, football viewing centers etc. Some of which have made me their personal enemies. Yet they cant do anything to me because me i hold ground for my Area and zone. Not that the Igbos love us so much and the Hsusas and the Yorubas hates us so much as being painted by the Biafrans led by one Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra. Igbos is land is seriously a landlocked zone. Tompolo's boat can't even sail in Onitsha river how much more a cargo vessel or ship.
Lol! Leave them, let them keep trying to drag us into their mess. Dreamers!

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Oga, do I owe you?
explorer250:
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
they're making themselves look pitiable. its sad.
Favolly:

Lol! Leave them, let them keep trying to drag us into their mess. Dreamers!

4 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

Go get urself a properly zoomed map with water ways included n u will clearly see that Abia state is connected to the Atlantic ocean.

Many countries are landlocked across the world n they are doing 100 times better than nigeria. Some landlocked countries are top 10 richest in the world.

Grow up u Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by VANHELLSING: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
To the op, we the original igbos on this forum have gone past this level. Bring on a superior argument and fact to dissuade the great igbos to jettison the struggle for a nation were we can be proud to call our own.

We are not as ignorant as u and ur co lying travelers are, we know what a land locked nation looks like and, even if alaigbo is landlocked/airlock (which is not true) 95% of landlocked countries are better than ur utopian zoo called nigeria.

An average importer in southeast will prefer to import through ss port than to come all the way to lagos and still transport it down east, which is time consuming & economic wastege.

Finally, nageria is already a hellhole, therefore he that is down fears no fall. He that will die will surely die, it doesn't matter how u take die. Hoping for a better Nigeria is a hopeless hope.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by size40: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

Funny how you accuse Igbos grabbing the lands of the minorities into Biafra but you already grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethic groups including Igbos into you non existent 'SS'. You better pray that these people join us in seceding because if just Igbos leave we are taking everything Igno with us from the Igbanke people in Edo, Anioma people of Delta, all of Rivers Igbo down to the Ikwere city of Porthacourt. After that, we will see how the rest of your 'SS' will do under Yoruba/Hausa control
Keep dreaming young man. If u think that Biafra will come by forcefully dragging those of us from South-south particularly we Rivers people without we having a say of what we want, that means u will live ur life and die like Ojukwu without seeing Biafra.Or if u think that in event of any referendum that the people of south-south won't be on the negotiation table with other leaders from different zones in Nigeria to say what they want that means u and ur Biafra will rot in jail like Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
actually, you need the map more. Abia state is connected to the Atlantic ocean , yes! but how? obviously through the SS. Or do you intend flying to the ocean?

Look, whichever way you look at it, you still need to dredge SS lands in order to create a seaport and Nigeria will have to decide whether or not you can dredge her (Nigerian) lands.

chuna1985:

Go get urself a properly zoomed map with water ways included n u will clearly see that Abia state is connected to the Atlantic ocean.

Many countries are landlocked across the world n they are doing 100 times better than nigeria. Some landlocked countries are top 10 richest in the world.

Grow up u Yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Sweetguy25: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Did you know that if Biafra was declared a country today. It would have a higher human development index rating than Nigeria? And I mean Biafra without south south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2015
feelamong:

You are the Olodo! tell us the landlocked countries doing well outside switzerland

also tell us the sort of agreement Switzerland has with its neighbours to use their port and tell us the one that the useless Biafra will have with its neigbours..

the abandoned property issue issue in PH is still very fresh...
liechenstein, luxembourg,Ethiopia, Uganda etc. Stop being lazy do a little search before embarrashing yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by ROYALD(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

What the hell are you talking we are concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of our people in This Zoological republic of Nigeria .Hey man stop being afraid of your shadow ok.
wake up call now..................................................................................................

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by ROYALD(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:

The problem with you black monkeys is failure to plan for the future .They always believe in money money.note every thing is not for profit of today
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by bodeloja: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
If Biafra is landlocked then Northern Nigeria is in Planet Mars.

Nothing person no go read for nairaland.

Dey should build Obuaku seaport in Abia make yoruba let us hear word.

Direct access to Atlantic Ocean, dis one is not River port, but Seaport.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
you're just as stupid as your ipob touts. A useless ingrate that can't engage in intellectuals conversations without throwing tantrums like a convulsing toddler.

You're stuck in the 16th century and I got no business conversing with ancestors.

you're so daft that you do not know that your Biafra is as landlocked as Lesotho. Whether you have just 5miles or 100 miles to the ocean, you still need to seek the permission of Nigeria to dredge the SS lands and Nigeria has every right to decline that request. Or do you intend flying to the sea? You should know this, unless you live under a rock.

PS: DO NOT QUOTE ME IN YOUR IGNORANCE.
explorer250:

why do you lots like drinking panadol ontop igbo matter? Even ohaneze and se govs spoke against biafra. As an indigene of rivers state i want a biafra of igbos only i dont want/like your ugly urhobo people to be in biafra,even if i want minorities i will go 4 CR &AI states.
As for the ikwerres and their igboness i wont fail to continue to remind you of this www.chidiukwu.com/the-
ikwerre-people-reaffirm-
their-igbo-rootinaugurate-
ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-river-
state-chapter/
i will take the stress of posting THE MAP OF IGBOLAND so that you will know that azumin in abia state is nearer to the ocean with less than 5 miles than PH.

AS I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU U GO "KPAI"FOR IGBO MATTER AS LONG AS YOU STILL LIVE IN IGBOLAND(PH)

4 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by VANHELLSING: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
size40:

Keep dreaming young man. If u think that Biafra will come by forcefully dragging those of us from South-south particularly we Rivers people without we having a say of what we want, that means u will live ur life and die like Ojukwu without seeing Biafra.Or if u think that in event of any referendum that the people of south-south won't be on the negotiation table with other leaders from different zones in Nigeria to say what they want that means u and ur Biafra will rot in jail like Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.
Don't give urself hbp over biafran matter, because when the time come u and ur incosequential tribe will not be noticed nor considered relevant by the great igbos. Ants like u and ur tribe have no say in animal kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by bodeloja: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Don't give urself hbp over biafran matter, because when the time come u and ur incosequential tribe will not be noticed nor considered relevant by the great igbos. Ants like u and ur tribe have no say in animal kingdom.

As in not even a single vote in the referendum. grin
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lmao... these countries are very laughable. Uganda, really? lol.
Luxembourg is only sustainable because its population is really low relative to its GDP. These countries can not compete with the world powers, not in 200 yes.

Anyways y'all can have your biafra . Not my business.
woodcook:
liechenstein, luxembourg,Ethiopia, Uganda etc. Stop being lazy do a little search before embarrashing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by cronsberg: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
The biafrans will not know they made a huge mistake until the north stops the sell of everything from maize to tomatoe to cattle to rice to goats and sheep to sugar to onions to cotton e.t.c and south west stops the sell of cars and spare parts and machinery and cement and electronics e.tc to them. I promise you the so called biafra will become like 1950's congo with only a previledged extremely rich people owning cars, their currency will be more worthless than zimbabwen dollar and food shortages will be extreme, no power supply at all with zero industry functioning. they will really suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

tongue

Switzerland is she not a landlocked country.?

Illiteracy at its best grin

]
did Switzerland depend on trade and importation?

If anything at all, importation kills economy ..
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Abagworo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
mazzi:
We have great number of land lock nations that are doing better than nigeria.I klnow that when jungle mature south south will rather go for biafra than to remain in nigeria.

Those countries are not landlocked by enemies. Biafra will be an enemy territory inside a hostile Nigeria. Imagine where you find yourself dependent on your enemy including freedom to fly.

5 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just imagine a country that depends solely on trade and importation and pretty much produce nothing .. Yet no access to sea for that importation ...

I dey laugh o..

7 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Chrisx1x(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
explorer250:

why do you lots like drinking panadol ontop igbo matter? Even ohaneze and se govs spoke against biafra. As an indigene of rivers state i want a biafra of igbos only i dont want/like your ugly urhobo people to be in biafra,even if i want minorities i will go 4 CR &AI states.
As for the ikwerres and their igboness i wont fail to continue to remind you of this www.chidiukwu.com/the-
ikwerre-people-reaffirm-
their-igbo-rootinaugurate-
ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-river-
state-chapter/
i will take the stress of posting THE MAP OF IGBOLAND so that you will know that azumin in abia state is nearer to the ocean with less than 5 miles than PH.

AS I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU U GO "KPAI"FOR IGBO MATTER AS LONG AS YOU STILL LIVE IN IGBOLAND(PH)
so of all the minority tribes in SS u choose the urhobos in making ur silly point.this is one of the reasons why we wunt support your course.u guys cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by explorer250(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
you're just as stupid as your ipob touts. A useless ingrate that can't engage in intellectuals conversations without throwing tantrums like a convulsing toddler.

You're stuck in the 16th century and I got no business conversing with ancestors.

you're so daft that you do not know that your Biafra is as landlocked as Lesotho. Whether you have just 5miles or 100 miles to the ocean, you still need to seek the permission of Nigeria to dredge the SS lands and Nigeria has every right to decline that request. Or do you intend flying to the sea? You should know this, unless you live under a rock.

if you check our posts you will know that you are the one resulting to insults. The major question Is IS PH NOT IGBOLAND? I do not need your answer on this because i have already shown you links where the owners of PH reaffirmed their igboness hence,any other arguement on that is beyond reasonable doubt. SECONDLY do you know what the united nation said about oceans,continental shelf and national water ways? Madam we wont need Nigerias permission before building any seaport on our waters and we wont need nigerias permission be daming the river niger that passed through our territory. Please i will advice you to go and read up and stop displaying your ignorance. Thank your God i am having problems posting the map of igboland on this thread otherwise, i would have shown you how more silly you are.

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by explorer250(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:

if you check our posts you will know that you are the one resulting to insults. The major question Is IS PH NOT IGBOLAND? I do not need your answer on this because i have already shown you links where the owners of PH reaffirmed their igboness hence,any other arguement on that is beyond reasonable doubt. SECONDLY do you know what the united nation said about oceans,continental shelf and national water ways? Madam we wont need Nigerias permission before building any seaport on our waters, it is our right stipulated under the united nations and we wont need nigerias permission be daming the river niger that passed through our territory. Please i will advice you to go and read up and stop displaying your ignorance. Thank your God i am having problems posting the map of igboland on this thread otherwise, i would have shown you how more silly you are.

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Preyetonye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
mazzi:
We have great number of land lock nations that are doing better than nigeria.I klnow that when jungle mature south south will rather go for biafra than to remain in nigeria.
U r joking, we wont, from a SStener

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by kingzizzy: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
lmao.... its only in your dreams that that is happening. The ikwerres leaders have said they ain't in support. Biafra starts and ends in the SE. the reason your people are in other peoples lands is simply as a result of migration. igboland is SE, nothing more, nothing less.

that's like the blacks Americans saying they own ATL, Georgia. that's very laughable. Or like the South African whites saying they own Pretoria or Cape Town.

just because Igbo's are in Lagos and Kano doesn't stop those places from being yorubaland and hausaland respectively.

Your people should try to unjustly amass SS lands and y'all will see a repeat of 1967.

SS? SE? What are those? The name of the new beer in town? you realise we are talking about Nigeria here not Ghana?
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
that's old and stale. try something new.

by the way, is Biafra a branch of boko haram?? or a new terrorist organization??
kingzizzy:

SS? SE? What are those? The name of the new beer in town? you realise we are talking about Nigeria here not Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by StunningCEO: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
SegunAdewole:
I don't know why we yorubas love trouble so much? Is it our business if Biafra is landlocked, airlocked or waterlocked. We don't like them, they don't like us. Why are we scared to be without Biafrans? Are we yorubas cursed. Aareonekakanfo has created a thread for us to converge and discuss oodua but we are here drinking panadol for Biafra. Me i love oodua. May Sango destroy any yoruba man that drink's panadol for Biafra's headache and may Oodua protect yorubas like me, FFK and kemi olunloyo who believe in Oodua progress. Oodua a gba wa o.

Cursed amadi Collins.....what has Yoruba got to do with this thread.......you will surely die soon.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
I didn't read the nonsense you wrote down there. Reason being that nothing sensible can come from you.
explorer250:

if you check our posts you will know that you are the one resulting to insults. The major question Is IS PH NOT IGBOLAND? I do not need your answer on this because i have already shown you links where the owners of PH reaffirmed their igboness hence,any other arguement on that is beyond reasonable doubt. SECONDLY do you know what the united nation said about oceans,continental shelf and national water ways? Madam we wont need Nigerias permission before building any seaport on our waters and we wont need nigerias permission be daming the river niger that passed through our territory. Please i will advice you to go and read up and stop displaying your ignorance. Thank your God i am having problems posting the map of igboland on this thread otherwise, i would have shown you how more silly you are.

3 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:

so Ghana Mali Togo cameroun where are dey getting their food from? Under the ocean? Ndi ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack / Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.