Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 (8760 Views)

If You Watched This Movie & Still Unmarried, My Friend Go For Deliverance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by AfroKnight: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
This applies to ladies. We guys are still hot and fresh even at 40. cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by SurefireAsoOke: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Back in the days.....

For Aso-Oke check my signature
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by franzis(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
fritiyo:
marriage na by force. by the way how of the people that have been going to shillo have gotten husband to marry?
dis one don vex... no vex abeg
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by leoblaze(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I used it anyway, that was In the early 90's.
But I intend walking down the aisle by next year, just that I am in LOVE with 2 gorgeous LADIES. ..

Is it advisable to walk down with BOTH..?

No nahh, add more 2. You den run down wiv them
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by FIGHTBOX: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
op god bless you, even we way follow blow that tin don 4get d name grin
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by BelzWordz77(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shoro Niyen?
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by SexyAma(f): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Djicemob:
My namesake cool
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
franzis:
Not only Shiloh but RCCG holy ghost convention, MFM prayer city grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I did.

For they have it in Shiloh?
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:
I used it anyway, that was In the early 90's.
But I intend walking down the aisle by next year, just that I am in LOVE with 2 gorgeous LADIES. ..

Is it advisable to walk down with BOTH..?
That would be a sleek move bro! U'll probably have a mind-blowing party on ur honeymoon night. Nd don't forget to keep me posted with pictures nd videos! wink
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by Emilokoiyawon: 3:32am On Dec 08, 2015
cool Why u na dey carry marriage for head like person wey dey swear for? No big deal about getting married, my friend. I don't judge a man by whether he is married or not. I judge him by the way he conduct himself, married or single. This Nigerian mentality is the reason why millions of Nigerians are in rotten married relationships, because of stupid backward cultural pressure.
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by KelvinKelt(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
sinaj:
cheesy
U be bad gal, no be lie!
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2015
leoblaze:

No nahh, add more 2. You den run down wiv them
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 by citrate(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
U need Shiloh more than anyone else because ur sense of reasoning is too shallow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / To All The Fucking Oloshos,slay Mama,coded Runs Girl / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.