Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls (8751 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
It annoys me when I see some local girls going out of their way by claiming what they are not.

However, some employ lies by using manipulative measures to ex tort or scam the opposite sex, all in the name of CIVILIZATION.

They are complacent when it comes to reading, or partake in intelligent and innovative discussions but rather give attention to irrelevant things which have little or no impact in changing their life for good.

So without wasting time, let's take a look on annoying things these ladies do that order to become big girls.

1. They stop holding conversation with their neighbours

This reminds when Prof Tosyne2much said some ladies will stop greeting and holding conversation with their neighbours the moment they find their way into the university/polytechnic. There's no two way about this, only local girl act this way. After the semester, they will return to the area and start behaving to neighbour that they are no more of the same class.

2. They scam guys

Some local ladies are even better than yahoo yahoo guys when it comes to scamming guys. Just because they need money for their upkeep, they will resort to scamming guys who show them love. Their purpose of going into relationships, is to seek financial support because they want to look Behind.

3. They adopt fake accent

Some of them will even pretend that they don't know how to speak Yoruba even though their accent reeks of Ijebu. They adopt fake accent even though it's obvious that they have never been to ordinary Cotonou before. You may hear them speaking like the Britons and Americans especially when you approach them. Hardly will you understand what some of them are saying. cheesycheesy

4. They use bosom and butt enhancer

Though this is peculiar to an average Nigerian lady but the extent at which local girl do it, is annoying. You will seeing them wearing undersized bra, padded pant and bra to make themselves attractive to guys. As dem no fine, na to use butt enhancer.

5. Frequent uploading of DPs

I have observed that when a local girl is opportune to visit exotic shopping malls, she snaps numerous pictures and use it sporadically on her BBM as if she wants to contest for a pageant show. The most annoying thing is that she will write it on her PM having nice time at London.

6. They Claim "Hard to get"

Na dem dey do shakara pass when guys woo them. Their shakara is out of this world. They are always very selective. Give Jesus christ to them and they will find something to complain about him. gringrin

7. They claim wealthy background

It's expected that every lady should take pictures at good background but the way some ladies do it, is very annoying. Some local girls can take pictures at exotic places and they will drain your megabyte with their frequent uploads gringrin

8. They go become secret Oloshos

This is a well known method for local ladies who exchange their kitty cat for money. These are the types you see saying they can't date their mates, rather, you flock around politicians, married men, 419s, etc, who never for once thought their destiny is at stake.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
God knows I will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

OP, this write-up is so on point. More wisdom to ya head cheesy

Lemme add to the points. cool

9. They are never satisfied

They are always looking for the perfect guy. They want guys who will wash their pants and will take them to the toilet to poo. Even if Jesus Christ dates them, they will always complain that He's stingy and can't spend on them, and/or He's too blunt for their liking

10. They will bash the OP

They are always aggressive and will find a fault in a write-up like this. They will definitely say that, the OP is a misogynist and likes to open female demeaning threads

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by INTROVERT(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
interesting...... I expect FTC to issue a rejoinder on the thread.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by 2dice(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Show me who no like Better ThinG
They are only trying to Upgrade their Product
An Old man in my shrine yuss to say
scratch heads
Ayam CU.MMING cheesy cheesy
May i Go ask ham !!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
The best topic for this write up should have been 8 Annoying thing low self esteem Ladies/women/girls do in order to become civilised.

The most funny thing is most Nigerian ladies are victims of atleast 3-4 things you put up there, even the so called graduates and working class among them are not left out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by agarawu23(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Den plenty no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm..... ALL TRUE ::shocked

God Help Us undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii op don come again!!how many local babes u have in ur area?just curious!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii op dont come again!!!btw how many local babes u have in ur area?just curious!! cheesy

Dem plenty no be small cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Dem plenty no be small cheesycheesy
Chaiii no wonder,u knw so much about dem!! but ladies go hear am today!! cheesy
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Richnero(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op am with you on this one, u are so much on point.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
please go easy on the ladies grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wristbangle and tosyne2much again?? angry angry for yu to know all dis,u must be local guys.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by ishiamu(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok na
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
God knows I will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

OP, this write-up is so on point. More wisdom to ya head cheesy

Lemme add to the points. cool

9. They are never satisfied

They are always looking for the perfect guy. They want guys who will wash their pants and will take them to the toilet to poo. Even if Jesus Christ dates them, they will always complain that He's stingy and can't spend on them, and he's too blunt for their liking

10. They will bash the OP

They are always aggressive and will find a fault in a write-up like this. They will definitely say that, the OP is a misogynist and likes to open female demeaning threads

Hahahahah @ point 9. This is so true tosyne2much. When dem no swear for me. How person go dey wash their pant when I never finish my own.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by peeparty(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
@op kudos..

Dont mind them,some just want to belong and be tag gbogbo big geh...

Na so I enter bus with one from village go reach Lagos,some days later I come call this geh she come d form plenty give me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
2dice:
Tell who no like Better ThinG
They are only trying to Upgrade their Product
An Old man in my shrine you to say
scratch heads
Ayam CUMMING cheesy cheesy
May i Go ask ham !!! grin grin

gringringrin

Bad guy.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
peeparty:
@op kudos..

Dont mind them,some just want to belong and be tag gbogbo big geh...

Na so I enter bus with one from village go reach Lagos,some days later I come call this geh she come d form plenty give me...

She dey crase ni What if she reach london?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by chymystique(f): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Which one be Local Girl? Na wa oh
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by khristals(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Fancylife(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:
Ok na
oga landlord,try and read d post plz
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
please go easy on the ladies grin

Baby, u self agree with me that local ladies are ones who form big girls. I am speaking from experience oo cool
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by ishiamu(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fancylife:
oga landlord,try and read d post plz

Hw u take knw I didn't read it?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nelsizzy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Esther do all these. So she is a local girl?
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
chymystique:
Which one be Local Girl? Na wa oh

gringringrin

Babe na them dominate our olosho market pass
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Fancylife(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
interesting...... I expect FTC to issue a rejoinder on the thread.
Amanco movie production The return of Introvert
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Michellla(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
counter thread coming.

"8 Annoying Things Local Guys Do In Order To Become Civilised Guys"
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Wristbangle and tosyne2much again?? angry angry for yu to know all dis,u must be local guys.

Thank you jawe. Comment coming from a typical local babe grin grin grin
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by peeparty(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

She dey crase ni What if she reach london?
No myn am,na so midhei2 dey do oo.
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Fancylife(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

lol,i can bet my dinner that u didnt read it cry
ishiamu:

lol,i can bet my dinner that u didnt read it
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
The best topic for this right up should have been 8 Annoying thing low self esteem Ladies/women/girls do in order to become civilised.

Woow! Noted bro. The supermod will do the needful
Re: 8 Annoying Things Local Girls Do In Order To Become Civilised Girls by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Thank you jawe. Comment coming from a typical local babe grin grin grin
iffa slap yu ehn!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Lady Who Is Not A Virgin Stay 2month Without Sex????? / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.