Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? (1055 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by zibi2(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Cutehector(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Hell yes! Sorry boo... Money is more important grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by queenoflafia(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Chai! See question o
Wicked question grin
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
It is impossible to get 9000 Million dollars ; quit dreaming angry.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Babacele: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2015
oh oh oh trust me guys go flock ds trend n it ll generate great responses. If she is really your boo all d money in d whole world can't buy her. my tot ,though.

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by sinaj(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Um... erm... erm...

lipsrsealed
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by ucheHapers(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Why not
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Truth24(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow, dat reply was Epic grin
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Gladly ...
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by princeemcee: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2015
why not? Cos even my boo get a boo.. 900 million ain't a childs play.. Sorry bae
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by ITbomb(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
I would leave for $100m
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2015
900million dollars? that's billions of Naira!shocked
No boo is worth that abeg!grin
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Olasco93: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Had it been this is Dollarland, all the comment here would have been No, i really love my Boo. But since we are in the land of Naira, were Naira is more important than even its owner, the comment Above and Below me do not surprising me sam sam...
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by mizquote(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
I dunno o
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by yapapa: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
bye bye boo boo
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Csami(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eh! Who or what is boo?
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by coldHeat: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anyone who pays you 900 million dollars to leave your boyfriend probably has intel that he will be a billionaire (or trillionaire) in a few years time, and as such is paying you ripping you off. That is the school of thought that came to me.

Speaking of school of thoughts here's another: "Anyone who leaves you because of money (no matter how much or insignificant) is merely telling you and themselves that their souls are worth far less in terms of monetary value; nah; dirt is much more expensive than they are."

It is true that people chase money or the comfort and or pleasures it can provide, but money can never provide the fulfillment that comes with doing the right thing; a heart, peaceful, unmovable like a mountain that rests legs crossed on the tiles of history...

Money answereth all things (according to Logos), asides that, money ain't that great. If it were, we would be buying Death off and be living as immortals on earth. As this isn't the case, this should tell you that the physical manifestation of an idea that money is cannot sustain permanently the physical manifestation of an idea (created in the mind of a most Supreme Deity) that we are.

But then again why would someone ask such an impossible question?

Do you have any idea how much 900 million dollars is?

In reality I believe it is very impossible for anyone to pay a woman to leave a man for that amount.

It appears only a mind idle of work and an attempt to truly and deeply task itself would consider pondering on such forbidden realities and eventually decide to throw away the prospects of a potential, successful relationship over an amount of paper generally accepted as a means of legal tender (the bulk of which would forever remain virtual, stored in a computer hooked onto cyberspace) that is only able to satisfy the body (albeit only for a short time) and unable to even taint the soul or spirit with even a drop of wholeness.
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by BossBae1(f): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Never cheesy
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
BossBae1:
Never cheesy
cmon... Stop pretending... cheesy
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

now this is a real lady..
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by midehi2(f): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
i will make him pregnant me before leaving him, collect the money and go back to him after 10 months....La plan La rich grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by suzzy16(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
princeemcee:
why not? Cos even my boo get a boo.. 900 million ain't a childs play.. Sorry bae
lol
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

Hmmm! I see. cool
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Chrisjane(f): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
.....Money jawe. Wetin be boo?
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nobody is giving u 900m ,wake up

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by MENTORCH(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some people will leave for 2million naira sef!
Re: Assuming You Were Offered 900m To Leave Ur Present Boo Would You Leave? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
If I was married, No.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On A Guy Who Is Shy To Ask From His girlfrnd when he his broke / Pic. Response To Her Questions / OMG!! See Photo Of Justina Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.