Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Pic. Response To Her Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic. Response To Her Questions (1054 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / How Do I Handle Her Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2016
You may bash me if u want. But I decided that this 2016 will be a different year. Have gotten rid of anything that isn't contributing to my life.

She seems not to understand. But this morning.
Below is our conversation

Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by INTROVERT(f): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2016
is that all?
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by donholy28(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
What's dix nonsense
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by iceberylin(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
You're proud of this undecided
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
is that all?

What else do u want to hear pls.?
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by mackenzie007(m): 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
striking position!!!!:-D:-)
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Good boy....

It's time men set their priorities right. Let the woman go and focus on her own education too. Focus on her own career.

With this write ups

She really needs to know her place in education not your life. Silly girl
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by gabinogem(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
From ur jokes, It's glaring that she's just ur se-x tòy... u niggaz need to start keeping it real.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2016
iceberylin:
You're proud of this undecided

Well, like I said you can bash me.

I have spoken to her in all kind languages I know. Since last yr, I have enumerated alot of things to her. But she keeps bursting me with lots and lots of question.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Strahovski:
Good boy....

It's time men set their priorities right. Let the woman go and focus on her own education too. Focus on her own career.

She really needs to know her place in education not your life. Silly girl

I don't think the insult is needed. No one is perfect when it comes to written English.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by RealAdewole(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2016
kwontinu
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2016
gabinogem:
From ur jokes, It's glaring that she's just ur se-x tòy... u niggaz need to start keeping it real.

She is not my intimacy gadget. If she is, I won't bother ending it.

I just want to try something different this yr. Am tire of doing same thing everything.

Have lots on my head to do. School, job. Mehn, I need to get results
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Incorruptible:

I don't think the insult is needed. No one is perfect when it comes to written English.

It's well deserved... she has no vision. New year 2016 you are looking for your place in in a man's life like a pest looking for a host. Instead of you to be looking for your place amongst the great ones of 2016. So it's well deserved. Don't pet such ladies they should knw what's up.

Tell her to visit this thread and see my comments undecided
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by gabinogem(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Incorruptible:

She is not my intimacy gadget. If she is, I won't bother ending it.

I just want to try something different this yr. Am tire of doing same thing everything.

Have lots on my head to do. School, job. Mehn, I need to get results
that doesn't stop u from keeping healthy friendship... everyone in the world have alot of things in mind to do... I believe the lady in question wants u to tell her something positive & logical.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2016
gabinogem:
that doesn't stop u from keeping healthy friendship... everyone in the world have alot of things in mind to do... I believe the lady in question wants u to tell her something positive & logical.

You think it will be healthy for me that wants to obtain from all stuff that affects my spiritual, emotional and intellectual life to keep friendship with a girl who I was having affairs with.
The last time she visited last yr after I have avoided her a couple of time, we ended up having sex which was initiated by her
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
When would kids stop posting every ish and conversation with their partners? After carrying over many courses your first instinct on a Sunday morning was to rush up here and drive NL traffick. You really haven't gotten your 2016 priorities right, I suggest you re -draw ur resolutions else your next carry over isn't far away.
When would peeps stop blaming others for their failures instead of looking inwards?
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by gabinogem(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Incorruptible:

You think it will be healthy for me that wants to obtain from all stuff that affects my spiritual, emotional and intellectual life to keep friendship with a girl who I was having affairs with.
The last time she visited last yr after I have avoided her a couple of time, we ended up having sex which was initiated by her
the first time u had séx with her, wo initiated it?!... one thing I need u to understand, whether séx or no séx, we need to do what is right. Stop making her feel stupid, she's still ur friend.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2016
gabinogem:
the first time u had séx with her, wo initiated it?!... one thing I need u to understand, whether séx or no séx, we need to do what is right. Stop making her feel stupid, she's still ur friend.

Ofcourse she is still my friend. Am just trying to be careful
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2016
When fo ols fall in love
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
When would kids stop posting every ish and conversation with their partners? After carrying over many courses your first instinct on a Sunday morning was to rush up here and drive NL traffick. You really haven't gotten your 2016 priorities right, I suggest you re -draw ur resolutions else your next carry over isn't far away.
When would peeps stop blaming others for their failures instead of looking inwards?

Don't be bittered. I didn't carry over any course. Just didn't get what I wanted, so is a fail to me.

Did I blame anyone here.

That ks for the advise though. I will heed to it cool
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by myfantasies(f): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Incorruptible:

U r not trying to be careful

U just ended up humiliating her

Ur attitude shows she meant nothing to u in the first place

She is not wrong in asking such question, she just wanted to know her place with you so dat she can balance it all, at least to know dat she has someone serious in her life
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
myfantasies:
U r not trying to be careful

U just ended up humiliating her

Ur attitude shows she meant nothing to u in the first place

She is not wrong in asking such question, she just wanted to know her place with you so dat she can balance it all, at least to know dat she has someone serious in her life

Okay. Thanks anywhere
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by gabinogem(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Incorruptible:

okay, but try not to demean her just bcus u don't want the sexual connection anymore.
Re: Pic. Response To Her Questions by missKiffy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
What's this one feeling like undecided thank God she asked u wat she meant to u and u decide to be harsh. I hope she uses her brain and walk away from you completely

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice! / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic / Kalabari Guys Are So Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.