Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? (1391 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex / Feb 5th While U Guys Are Protesting I Will Be Ontop Of My Gal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fellow NL pls i need your opinion and candid advice here. I have this petit and very pretty damsel who has brought sunshine into my life
We ve been dating for about four months and she has prove to be a worthy partner but there is a question am itching to ask her and that is how many men she has slept with. she is 28yrs old, a graduate and work in one of the commercial banks in naija as a marketter.

is it proper to ask her how many men she has slept with. i need your advice please
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by KingRex1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Egbon OP, are u gona use that info to clear a check at the bank, why d itch?
Well, you may ask her but let ur relationshp get to a point where the ans won't affect it at all. You must tell her how many gals u also slpt with

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Elosky20: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
will u cook soup with it
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by RoyalBlak007: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
No...
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by specialmati(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
Fellow NL pls i need your opinion and candid advice here. I have this petit and very pretty damsel who has brought sunshine into my life
We ve been dating for about four months and she has prove to be a worthy partner but there is a question am itching to ask her and that is how many men she has slept with. she is 28yrs old, a graduate and work in one of the commercial banks in naija as a marketter.

is it proper to ask her how many men she has slept with. i need your advice please
. of what gain if she tells you
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Princeparix(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bruhahahahahahaha

99.9% go lie when asked that particular question.

Well I think it's irrelevant and childish too..

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
That question is not received kindly by most people but I wonder what u wanna do with the info anyways
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Hurlstarling: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't bother asking: at 28, you are the 5th in line. That is if she fell into category 3.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Move On!undecided

Stop igniting Fires! You'd Only get burnt.

Look at this scenario, what if You ask her and she says She had Over 50 sexual partners before you. You'd feel bad, wouldn't You? You'd probably call her A slut, You'd judge the past she's trying so hard to bury. And then, the petite, radiant girl that brought sunshine to your life would bring Nothing but darkness to You.

Moral lesson: Some things are meant to be in the past. don't dig. just be in the moment. you have a great thing going. don't mess it up with Your Insecurities. don't let it get in the way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by calculator123(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
is it okay if she ask u the number of holes u av drilled?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Move On!undecided

Look at this scenario, what if You ask her and she says She had Over 50 sexual partners before you. You'd feel bad, wouldn't You? You'd probably call her A slut, You'd judge the past she's trying so hard to bury. And then, the petite, radiant girl that brought sunshine to your life would bring Nothing but darkness to You.

op
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by calculator123(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Move On!undecided

Moral lesson: Some things are meant to be in the past. don't dig. just be in the moment. you have a great thing going. don't mess it up with Your Insecurities. don't let it get in the way.
perfect response.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
op
I'm Esther....sad

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
calculator123:
perfect response.
Thankyou...smiley

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by agarawu23(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm Esther....sad

I know u are Esther, make I go commit suicide angry grin embarassed undecided
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Funny!!! But seriously it seems you doubt her that's why you want to her and that can lead to break up if care is not taken

If she ask about yours won't it break her heart
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by calculator123(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Thankyou...smiley

you are welcome.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
LoL!grin

You called me OP nah!lipsrsealed

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by jmoore(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
If she is not a virgin, don't ask her. I repeat, don't ask her.

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by calculator123(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
try to respect women agarawu.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by callMeAlpha(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ask at ur own peril ,by d way,from ur description, she seem like ma Ex,if she is then i might help,as at wen we broke up october last year,i was her 6th..hope it helps undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Will that put money into ur pocket
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by agarawu23(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
calculator123:
try to respect women agarawu.
OK sir grin

Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
You called me OP nah!lipsrsealed
olodo grin

Instead of shining your teeth, tell me u don't get me.

You spoke my mind on your comment on the op's case so I bolded what I was about to type and referred it to the op(the owner of the thread )

U grab now? wink
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by calculator123(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
OK sir grin

olodo grin

You spoke my mind on your comment on the op's case so I bolded what I was about to type and referred it to the op(the owner of the thread )

U grab now? wink
ok sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
agarawu23:
OK sir grin

olodo grin

U grab now? wink
LoL!grin

I was only pulling Your legs and You fell for it!grin

Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by ssoftappless(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
YES IT IS VERY PROPER
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by agarawu23(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I was only pulling Your legs and You fell for it!grin

you should have pulled my boxer instead of legs angry
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Before you ask her that, 1st tell her the amount of girls you have slept with!!

You think its easy answering such a question because she is a lady?

If you are not a saint, don't open such a topic because it will cause more harm than Good!!

#BUSH
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by NobleAngell(f): 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by NobleAngell(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yh
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by cruzita(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided Did she ask yours?when will people start using their head
Re: Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With? by uboma(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
igwegeorgiano:

That question is totally not necessary. Why do you wanna spoil an already beautiful relations with her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad Restaurant & Dining: Would You Visit This Restaurant? / Which Romantic Song Best Puts You To Sleep? / 7 Funny Awkward Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.