Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio (25397 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Milk kwa! undecided

grin grin grin

But u still failed to correct him, this forum should also be an avenue for teaching and learning as well.

The meaning of your username self no even help this matter at all!
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by frankwyte: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Quite sad indeed, i most say if this is true!
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Larufa(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
I listened to the audio for more three times but all I am hearing is Gov. Dickson and some of his supporters calling into the Radio studio expressing the grievances, the only person with a different view was cut off. All am hearing are allegation and hearsay, concrete evidences will help him when presenting his case in court and to the world. Unlike the Ekitigate scandal, where there are audio recording and expert voice analysis presented.

In law, he that come to equity must come with clean hands, is this not the same Governor that invaded a high court with thugs (their is a video recording of this event), prevented the court from sitting and turn around to deny it. To me, the Governor lack credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by dustmalik: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Larufa:
I listened to the audio for more three times but all I am hearing is Gov. Dickson and some of his supporters calling into the Radio studio expressing the grievances, the only person with a different view was cut off. All am hearing are allegation and hearsay, concrete evidences will help him when presenting his case in court and to the world. Unlike the Ekitigate scandal, where there are audio recording and expert voice analysis presented.

In law, he that come to equity must come with clean hands, is this not the same Governor that invaded a high court with thugs (their is a video recording of this event), prevented the court from sitting and turn around to deny it. To me, the Governor lack credibility.
The problem with the saTANoids/wailers is that they are hypocrites. How could they expect the reasonable ones among us to believe these allegations without any shred of evidence but hearsay? In the case of Ekiti, there was clear evidence of audio recording of the perpetrators, and the voices were all verified.
This is why I don't respond to some threads these days. The wailers believe that propaganda will help them back into power, but the truth is, it won't work.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by ihatesycophant(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is just views from the camp of Dickson, the only person with opposing view that called and begin his message "the governor has no right to complain" was cut off. Until we hear opposing view from other camp before I can take this serious. However, if it's true APC must have learned the art from PDP after Ekitigate. Ben Bruce has said yesterday that there was no election in Bayelsa but when result were announced yesterday and it favours PDP they could not talk when APC agent even complained that two wards in Yanagoa were hijacked by thugs and militants, that he was surprised that results in those wards were still recorded. When thing doesn't go our way, we complain but if it goes our way, we keep mum. About three to four wards were also listed in Sagbama to have been hijacked by militants and thugs but PDP refuted it that almost caused heated argument btw APC and PDP, which the returning officer later doused. We have along way to go in this country.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by tega4eddie: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC Supporters are fools
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by kelemodes: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Milk kwa! undecided[/quote] jonathan was too quiet thats why they useless him, but i believe not every body will act like him
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by realborn(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
sorry oga realborn ...but I want to prove my moniker to you...APC represents all Nigeria's problem from 1976 to date as represented in human beings...

Rigging should be completely abhorred and appended with a jail term.

All the perpetrators should be punished.

If this is pushed under the carpet like the "Ekitigate", then there will be no deterrent to forestall a reoccurrence.

Apc had no business rigging Bayelsa. It is a very well defined PDP stronghold. Sylva is an unsuitable candidate.

However, how APC represents Nigeria's problems till date without acknowledging PDP's contribution eludes me.

I am sure history will condemn PDP more for the irresponsible leaders of the last 16 years. APC is on the way to ruins too if the leaders do not curb their internal over-filled unwarranted excitement of calumny!
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by greatcrown: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Does this prove anything!
If a high calibre politician as Dickson will rely on this to win a case, then it's a big shame.

Please get something more concrete.
Video. Audio recording of key members of opposition being involved in nefarious activities.

Personally, I refuse to fall for this!
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by laytoshtwo: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
justicejay:
Even my Dog no say APC Na scam

I thought it is only my dog that knew,anytime we shout change before the election the dog start barking.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by bashydemy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Psalm18:
This is terrible.
Shame.on APC.
I hope Dickson is serious about documenting these human rights violations.
After documenting them, even if the fg does nothing about it, since they are in the center.
He should send the report to the UN, foreign embassies.
Travel ban for Sylva and all.those involved. I know for a fact the US does not issue visas for those with serious human right violations over their heads. USA is like heaven to these idiotic politicians either for healthcare or for vacations. Hit them where it hurts.

Everyone knows Bayelsa is for PDP and for Sylva and the leadership of APC due to desperation to hold youth corpers against their will, set thugs and main abiding citizen all for an election is beyond pale.

My fear is once Dickson is sworn in as Governor, he is going to forget all those who paid with their lives in typical Nigeria fashion. He should not. Those with blood on their hands cannot carry on normally if we really serious about moving Nigeria forward.
This is beyond apc or PDP.
You and your likes should just shut your trap, You never complain about what happen ekiti state last year under GEJ even though i did not believe this Dickson story.. But i hate when people did not complain about something when it favor them... They should even take Bayelsa by force it's pay back time in replacement of Ekiti.. you think the likes of Tinubu will just seat down and let what happen in Ekiti State just go like that...
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by frankyychiji(f): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oyind17:

I no like that Dickson at all
He doesn't know your exists.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by mindtricks: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Larufa:

Fair take. Such evidence too might be difficult to obtain in such life threatening circumstances.

If ever caught while trying to obtain such, you may certainly not live to tell the story.

Rather healthy to have a mix of politicians from different camps running things.
One party holding sway, isnt that what they call one party state?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by mrtheo33: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ekiti Gate, Bayelsa Cross Bar. Lol. APC + PDP = 1
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
realborn:

Rigging should be completely abhorred and appended with a jail term.

All the perpetrators should be punished.

If this is pushed under the carpet like the "Ekitigate", then there will be no deterrent to forestall a reoccurrence.

Apc had no business rigging Bayelsa. It is a very well defined PDP stronghold. Sylva is an unsuitable candidate.

However, how APC represents Nigeria's problems till date without acknowledging PDP's contribution eludes me.

I am sure history will condemn PDP more for the irresponsible leaders of the last 16 years. APC is on the way to ruins too if the leaders do not curb their internal over-filled unwarranted excitement of calumny!

1)Ekitigate wasn't swept under carpet but was prominently tendered as evidence in court but truth remains that it didn't affect the outcome of election... it was a preelection incident... Or can you say that PDP rigged even feyemi then incumbent governor's LGA too and he did NOTHING

2)I said ALL Nigeria's problem including the 16years you arrogate to PDP...All the major players formed APC including buhaei who has participated in most destructive governments in Nigeria including Obj, Murtala, Abacha, his 1st coming in 1984 and now 2nd coming again now...Is there any new face to governance in Nigeria in APC? ...
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by realborn(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Ekitigate wasn't swept under carpet but was prominently tendered as evidence in court but truth remains that it didn't affect the outcome of election... it was a preelection incident... Or can you say that PDP rigged even feyemi then incumbent governor's LGA too and he did NOTHING

2)I said ALL Nigeria's problem including the 16years you arrogate to PDP...All the major players formed APC including buhaei who has participated in most destructive governments in Nigeria including Obj, Murtala, Abacha, his 1st coming in 1984 and now 2nd coming again now...Is there any new face to governance in Nigeria in APC? ...

1. Ekitigate is worse. The players are known and we saw how military apparatus was cowed to do the bidding of a certain candidate, who was present at the shameful meeting. We heard how a party chieftain was alleged to be moving money from CBN for the purpose. That is an outright basis for disqualification and prosecution of the candidate. It is outright malpractice and a subset of rigging.

At Bayelsa, the audio cited the incumbent expressing displeasure at the conduct of APC members and supposedly hired thugs. Just as PDP was accused in River State during the last general elections, any party could have perpetrated these evils. Unless the culprits are apprehended and confessions made, we can only but speculate. When such events occur, INEC is expected to cancel elections in such areas. This is exactly what INEC did.

Just as I blamed the FG under Jonathan for not doing enough to secure Rivers during the last general elections, I equally blame the FG under Buhari for not doing enough.

2. It is completely foolhardy to adopt new members into a fold solely because they desire to defect. I concur that there are quite a number of rotten PDP members in the present APC, however, the culture is different. We can see Saraki and Dino struggling to hustle as usual. Atiku is presently dormant. Morally, Buhari is no saint, but miles ahead of Jonathan. The latter had no moral values with respect to corruption.

Enjoy the rest of your day wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.