Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio (25394 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Rivers Rerun: Prove INEC’s Rigging Plan, APC Asks Wike / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by hinwazaka: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ayibaba1:
All that were said by Dickson are simply sensational and lacks merit. If there us any form of do or die, it is by the PDP who will stop at nothing to ensure PDP wins to save the face if Jonathan. As Dickson is crying to good heaven, it take APC nothing to rig the election, but as at the last count, PDP is still winning, so what noise is he making, we can not all be gullible like so many people who have commented on this forum. Those miscreants and militants, who does not know that they are working with PDP?
Dickson is leading because of what men of Elba and Berghof have done to counter the level of electronic digital rigging attempted by the APC. Right now, we have in our dungeon, 7somali-American IT experts, 6 Indian encoders and 2 Lebanese software engineers. If these men had been allowed to do their work, Dickson would have lost bizarrely.

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by drss(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
GovWahala:
Apcheat
Where are the sai baba and change chanters?
Useless party
its now clear dat APC sprados are deliberately bombarding d airwaves with imaginery corrupt cases to divert attention of d public from their Bayelsa rigging plan.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by IAMTHEHERO: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
These people should stop insulting our intelligence.....why is Dickson crying rigging in an election he has won ? And if truly federal govt is involved,how can he win ?.PDP keep crying foul where there's nothing.
Listen the tape first!!! l listened the tape and l nearly wept. This country is finished, l think Biafra indigenes are very very right, they are seeing something that ordinary eyes cannot see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Pidggin(f): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
merry02:
Everybody can not be quiet like Jonathan. Despite Jonathan milkness, APC keeps attacking him day by day. Dickson may God strengthen you the more

"Meekness"
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is serious!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by IAMTHEHERO: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
dustydee:
The audio is just mere allegations that need to be substantiated. What did he expose? So if Silva goes on air and says something similar to what Dickson said, would he be said to have exposed PDPs rigging plan?
Please listen to the tape first. People were calling and expressing their anger. Infact the way they were lamenting, they are going to be worst than Biafrans if they start.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by sunnymaja(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
There is a fraud in the broadcast . The only man that wanted to speak against the governor was cut off and never reconnected. Every other person spoke for PDP and the governor contributed in between . This is clearly a misleading information for public sympathy . Period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by eightsin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hope this has been substantiated. Election in Nigeria is do or die affair according to OBJ
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC are even so soft than I expected.
Dickson pls pay ur workers the salary.

No one have ask how Dickson came into power.
GEJ and PDP humiliated Sylva. In fact they said that sylva is not qualified to contest for a position he is holding.
He was disqualified for nomination.
During election, he was placed under house arrest .
Dickson is even walking free with big chest and diarrhea mouth inside that studio.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by kingdompropty: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hay fee cee how market?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by skipofem(f): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
vicuto:
Happy Birthday sir
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by IAMTHEHERO: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
mackii:
Our country is not safe under the new government, we just need to pray and hope for a better tomorrow. God bless Nigeria.
Exactly, we are not safe at all. I weep for Nigeria.I listened to the tape. Let me say it again, what is PMB really doing? Who is the one that is really ruling this country?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
sorry oga realborn ...but I want to prove my moniker to you...APC represents all Nigeria's problem from 1976 to date as represented in human beings...

1 Like

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by IAMTHEHERO: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=kenonze post=40774213]APC are even so soft than I expected.

GEJ and PDP humiliated Sylva. In fact they said that sylva is not qualified to contest for a position he is holding.
Dickson is even walking free with big chest and diarrhea mouth inside that studio.

See, APC came into power with the promise to correct the evils carried out by PDP. But what are we seeing now?
A government that is worst than PDP. God pls help us!!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by finestiyke(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oyind17:

I no like that Dickson at all

He doesn't know you, even if he gets to meet you, chances are that he won't like you, so no need for you to state whether you like him or not, face your state and keep your love or otherwise for Dickson to yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by dyn1800: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thought I'm gonna hear something more implicating than Ekitigate..... On sided broadcast
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
finestiyke:

He doesn't know you, even if he gets to meet you, chances are that he won't like you, so no need for you to state whether you like him or not, face your state and keep your love or otherwise for Dickson to yourself
Where this one come from? I nor get time for u now
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good question

Isryl02:
Whose voice is in the audio?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by orimo2007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
The audio is purely a kettle calling pot black. Why did they cut off the line of a caller that was against Mr. Dickson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by OLA1055: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
erunz:
NO BE SMALL THING O, APC THINK SAY BAYELSA NA KOGI. BAYELSA PEOPLE WHERE READY FOR WHAT APC THROWN AT THEM
NO BE SMALL THING O,APC WANT TO RETALIATE ON WHAT HAPPEN IN EKITI AND PDP CRYING FOWL NOW,BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY DO BEST.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Abeymills(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari is d worst dat can happen 2nigeria apc worst dan pdp apc yeye party

1 Like

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by comos: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dinirojones:
Ekitigate nkor cheesy grin...what a tym to be alive
PDP now playin victim grin

Meanwhile.......
chai
This one na senator :? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by felalegend: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
kenonze:
APC are even so soft than I expected.

There memory is short.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Dickson is leading because of what men of Elba and Berghof have done to counter the level of electronic digital rigging attempted by the APC. Right now, we have in our dungeon, 7somali-American IT experts, 6 Indian encoders and 2 Lebanese software engineers. If these men had been allowed to do their work, Dickson would have lost bizarrely.
always spewing trash i wonder when Nigeria started doing eletronics vote..keep deceiving yourself ode
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Has anyone listened to the audio?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Ebenezerk2: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Blood thirsty person like Buhari will do anything bloody to achieve his aim, he doesn't care about how many lives will go for it
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Listen the tape first!!! l listened the tape and l nearly wept. This country is finished, l think Biafra indigenes are very very right, they are seeing something that ordinary eyes cannot see.
please can you summarize the audio..?
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
eph12:
I am disappointed in the person that pushed this to fp. I patiently listened to the audio and there was nothing incriminating any body undecided All speculation. I thought somebody taped the Major giving orders in favor of APC angry
smh for nairaland ..
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by MizMyColi(f): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
dunkem21:
grin Mizmycoli, believe hinwazaka ..grin

Did PDP, even in its worst state record this amount of killings and intimidation under Jonathan?

Who do these lot try to fool when they paint Buhari as a reformed democrat when we clearly see the autocratic dictator that he is as evidenced in the conduct of the polls.

Who do they think they are to play God?

I will reserve the rest of my comments until the winner of the Bayelsa Guber poll is announced.

What a shameless and rudderless party.
Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by repogirl(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dinirojones:
Ekitigate nkor cheesy grin...what a tym to be alive
PDP now playin victim grin

Meanwhile.......
the senator don convert I'm wardrobe allowance to belle allowance

1 Like

Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

Good of you. We hope to see you post their pictures or videos or some tangible evidence here.
Re: Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You should have wept, what was so tear-worthy in the audio? Do you recall the particular sentence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.