Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? (24857 Views)

I Love To Suck P*ssy, See How I Suck P*ssy - Man Shares Video Of Him Sucking Psy / It is not Gay when guys suck Diks / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:

yeah I know. they shine teeth alot
not just teeth shontelle, they shine a lot of things. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Ademolag(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
you do it dude
turn up on pages77..........everyone's there
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
So gross!!!! angry I tought i was the only one..
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
G
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by vicben27(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
We hav bin suckin pussy since 1804 n d tin dy mak sence die! Jst try nt to tink of d groosie aspect!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guys suck pusssy because LADIES ENJOY BEEN SUCKED.

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO, IF THERE WAS NO DEMAND FOR IT, WE GUYS WOULD NOT SUPPLY.

ITS JUST THE SAME REASON LADIES DO BLOWJ ;DB

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by dondavinchi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Only fools suck pussy n if the u feel sucking pussy will make her luv u then u r really mad
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
I svck the clit not the pvssy.It's like the penis.It's located at the upper vagina.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by ernesty20(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
bukas15:
the fact is dt most gals demand for it, dey enjoy it alot, dey wil make u suck dia pvssy, yet they wil come here nd spew rubish.
infact,from d look of tins,most gals here luvs it.if u doubt me, ask d poster
u dey ask me when i never get a good answer to my question? Nawa oo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by nairaman66(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Ask 'em.
it's so disgusting. I'm even now afraid to kiss guys now cos I dnt know where his mouth and tongue has entered bfor. Make them no gimmie vaginalinthyses.

The same way we guys don't know what you have used your mouth and tongue to suck/lick! grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Hackakeem: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
What an innocent question... cool
innocent in what sense
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Hackakeem: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Ask 'em.
it's so disgusting. I'm even now afraid to kiss guys now cos I dnt know where his mouth and tongue has entered bfor. Make them no gimmie vaginalinthyses.
Abeg no dey form nor again here like dey no dey eat your Kitty cat
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by timmyblast(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Its their hobbie
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by gabylzy(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
German juice..am out
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Youngpo413: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Any big deal if dey suck pusssy?u berra grow up grin grin
some pusys are poisonous,the last time I checked,not all pusys are clean as yours...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:

that's for u. I hate it. its stoopid, and ppl who participate in it are stoopid too.
they myt as well eat the azz too.
sam with ladies who gives bj.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Tnot(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Tell her you love the way you taste tongue its such a gorgeous pu**y. Let her know it turns you up so much shocked
By the way, she’ll be able to tell if you mean it or not. So, mean it. The point is to stimulate her feelings. That’s her biggest sex organ cool
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by harristo(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Op, you should ask Nairaland's Pussyeater.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by decub: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
ernesty20:
Sometimes i wonder why guys suck the same place where urine and smelling blood are passing through. It is very very disgusting if i may.

Some pussssies are smelling yet some guys suck them like their lives depend on it. So tell me, why do u suck pusssssy? lipsrsealed angry
It's an individual thing and you don't have to question their sexual preferences. Penetrative sex is not all that is required in sexual intercourse, yet, there are those that are simply good with that, as a matter of fact, they don't go beyond 'missionary' position. I mean, no kisses, little caress and off they go.

There are also those that get irritated by stuffs like cunnilingus and BJ that they can't behold the sight. It's something in them you can't change cos they see it as disgusting while others even prefer it (ever wondered why some women ingest cum while others can't smell it). It's an inborn/hormonal thing while others learn it as they grow in the act of sex.

Personally, before my first sexual experience (well above 20yrs of age then) I can't imagine kissing someone (French kiss) cos it wasn't appealing to me exchanging saliva in the name of catching fun but I learnt it with time.

Back to the matter: If you are not good with it, fine, provided your partner is still ok with it but if you meet a girl that prefers a heady to climax, then you are probably gonna give her less pleasure for sex and you know what it means. It is not a myth that there are ladies who do not enjoy penetrative sex and there's nothing you can do about it. They just wanna please you by allowing you in and once you cum, they mark it as another unfulfilled day since they were left out of the game.

Depending on the lady, you can take her to the mountain in so many ways; G - sp*t, Cunnilingus, deep kiss, caress, even mere massage if you know the erotic zones so it's best to know what she wants and what you can offer.

Part 2 of your question: Yes, some kitty-kats stink that you might not even want to land your joystick there, not even with a latex but you have options; dirty girls are not cheaper to keep so why settle for less. On the other hand, if she is neat, adventurous, romantic and playful...the rest will be............reserving my pen for my thesis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by ernesty20(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
decub:

It's an individual thing and you don't have to question their sexual preferences. Penetrative sex is not all that is required in sexual intercourse, yet, there are those that are simply good with that, as a matter of fact, they don't go beyond 'missionary' position. I mean, no kisses, little caress and off they go.

There are also those that get irritated by stuffs like cunnilingus and BJ that they can't behold the sight. It's something in them you can't change cos they see it as disgusting while others even prefer it (ever wondered why some women ingest cum while others can't smell it). It's an inborn/hormonal thing while others learn it as they grow in the act of sex.

Personally, before my first sexual experience (well above 20yrs of age then) I can't imagine kissing someone (French kiss) cos it wasn't appealing to me exchanging saliva in the name of catching fun but I learnt it with time.

Back to the matter: If you are not good with it, fine, provided your partner is still ok with it but if you meet a girl that prefers a heady to climax, then you are probably gonna give her less pleasure for sex and you know what it means. It is not a myth that there are ladies who do not enjoy penetrative sex and there's nothing you can do about it. They just wanna please you by allowing you in and once you cum, they mark it as another unfulfilled day since they were left out of the game.

Depending on the lady, you can take her to the mountain in so many ways; G - sp*t, Cunnilingus, deep kiss, caress, even mere massage if you know the erotic zones so it's best to know what she wants and what you can offer.

Part 2 of your question: Yes, some kitty-kats stink that you might not even want to land your joystick there, not even with a latex but you have options; dirty girls are not cheaper to keep so why settle for less. On the other hand, if she is neat, adventurous, romantic and playful...the rest will be............reserving my pen for my thesis.
gbam!!!! This is the type of answer i have been waiting to read. You hit the nail on its head.

Like u mentioned, you cannot force me to suck your kitty-cat neither can you force someone else to stop sucking possey wether clean or dirty one.

Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by missKiffy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
What's d big deal abt Sucking pusssy undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by drewxx88(m): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

that's for u. I hate it. its stoopid, and ppl who participate in it are stoopid too.
lols if only all girls were like you I love getting beejays but not so much a fan of licking clits thou I can so as not to be seen as a selfish lover ...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by DaveHert(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:

They actually do that this days
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Idiots.
Clamping down a babe and giving her head is the best, most consistent way to make her have multiple, continuous orgasms if you know what you're doing i.e. (start slow, using anticipation,etc)

When you're done, flip her on her belly, stack some pillows under her hips and eat that booty too if it's clean while you finger out her G.

Do it passionately and like a BAWSSSS

That woman will remember you for the rest of her life...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by femolii: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2017
i love sucking sha hmmm expecially d once with clitoris my God is doing me to see one now so i suck suck suck n suck.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by LOGDAN(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2017
EroticAngelina:
Ask 'em.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
me i love sucking pussy like ice cream
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2018

I dnt lyk cunnilingus or wateva tz called. buh me giving bj is ok, cos my mouth will be touching no fluid.
ur pussy must me smelling then..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by Elwizzy94(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sucking pussy isn't bad, it's just a matter of choice.. It depends on how you want your partner to enjoy the moment you both are sharing, I bet you guys, if you know your bae is asking for it please don't say no cuz if she gets it from some one else, sorry for you oooo[color=#990000][/color] tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? by tck2000(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2019
ernesty20:
Sometimes i wonder why guys suck the same place where urine and smelling blood are passing through. It is very very disgusting if i may.

Some pussssies are smelling yet some guys suck them like their lives depend on it. So tell me, why do u suck pusssssy? lipsrsealed angry
I wonder o,so disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / My Temperamental Girlfriend / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.