Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dating Older Ladies (sugar Mummies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Older Ladies (sugar Mummies) (752 Views)

Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Older Ladies (sugar Mummies) by Eldorado01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
So many young men wish to date older ladies commonly known as sugar mummy, but its very wrong and immature.

So many young men see them as an avenue to make money and have sex with them, but its much more than that.

Dating an older woman requires love, care, and attention. Most of this women are always emotionally down or divorced, some of them have not been getting love and attention from their husbands.
To date an older lady you must learn to respect them and handle them with utmost love and care.

Most of this Women are always shy to approach young men, but you need to read their body signs and languages to understand them, and after you approach them never rush to make you decisions known as they will see you as been childish and unsecured. The best approach is to become friends with them.
I will be writing more on this.

You can contact me via whatsapp 08067984710 BBM 5924DF51
if you are an older lady seeking love in young men and you need advices.

Please am not doing hook ups.
Re: Dating Older Ladies (sugar Mummies) by JUNIT1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Check In... / Im Confuse On What To Do Whether To Bring My Wife To America Or Not. / Women Are Very Deceitful #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.