Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls (4307 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men / Guys, Dating Older Or Younger Women, Which Is Dope? / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Like seriously,
there's always been a lot in relationships, the caring heart, the love, the romance and more. but there's more to hell in relationship i admit.
in this few years have spent on earth, have loved, have been loved but there have been casualties, hatred after and more.
ever since i was small, have always try to take on my mate or sum1 am way older than but all i ever meet is rejection and then there are these older ladies to always save my soul and loved me back to me, but it has never been easy dating these older ladies, they'd love me & care for me so much, and then all of a sudden they'd be ready to settle down, and bite me, am just 24, in my 3rd year, how do i even think of telling my parents? and then we have to find our way in tears and in pain. have been doing this for a while now, since my 1st date (at age 19) till date. my present girlfriend now is 29 and she's through with her nysc, talking about marriage now, what do i do, we are both in love but hell am not even through with school yet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by izzou(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Marry someone older than you is a taboo in Africa

I actually have dated older girls than my own mates

But I usually end it because I know there would be no future

Just do whatever your heart says and bear the.. ...

3 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by obiorathesubtle: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Freelance writer? Hmmm..

Anyway, true maturity could be the ability to say Yes or No when it's time.

3 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Danfuster(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
I feel for you but you'll live. I've been there, my ex is way older than me, she was so ready to settle down when I was in my finals. I had nothing and couldn't bare the thought of bringing kids into this world to struggle with me.

It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make but it had to be done, she's getting married next month and I know she doesn't love the guy. She's marrying cos she's not getting any younger, pressure from home and her mates are married.

She's still bitter cos we have a long history. She still calls me and I can hear the anger on her tone

2 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
i dont know what else to do, have never been able to keep a very last relationship like even a lifetime relationship. i think we are really going to quit again sooner, and the truth of life now is i dont have the strenght to fall for my mate or someone am older than anymore. how do i go about this please? i know am quitting my present relationship, and i really dont want to go on with these older ladies again... how do i love my pairs?
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Danfuster:
I feel for you but you'll live. I've been there, my ex is way older than me, she was so ready to settle down when I was in my finals. I had nothing and couldn't bare the thought of bringing kids into this world to struggle with me.

It was one of the hard decisions to make but it had to be done, she's getting married next month and I know she doesn't over the guy. She's marrying cos she's not getting any younger, pressure from home and her mates are married.

She's still bitter cos we had a long history. She still calls me and I can hear the anger on her tone
oh no.. thats the hardest part. i hate bearing the fault. it aint easy bro. the love and the sake that they are older and yet give in to you.. cant forgive those thought.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Freelance writer? Hmmm..

Anyway, true maturity could be the ability to say Yes or No when it's time.
yea, thats true bro, i totally agree with you. but they are just there when you are lonely. when you needed someone the most. aint my fault.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelval:
Like seriously,
there's always been a lot in relationships, the caring heart, the love, the romance and more. but there's more to hell in relationship i admit.
in this few years have spent on earth, have loved, have been loved but there have been casualties, hatred after and more.
ever since i was small, have always try to take on my mate or sum1 am way older than but all i ever meet is rejection and then there are these older ladies to always save my soul and loved me back to me, but it has never been easy dating these older ladies, they'd love me & care for me so much, and then all of a sudden they'd be ready to settle down, and bite me, am just 24, in my 3rd year, how do i even think of telling my parents? and then we have to find our way in tears and in pain. have been doing this for a while now, since my 1st date (at age 19) till date. my present girlfriend now is 29 and she's through with her nysc, talking about marriage now, what do i do, we are both in love but hell am not even through with school yet
cut your coat according to ur size!

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
cut your coat according to ur size!
lol.. nice advice. but you know when love leads.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by obiorathesubtle: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelval:
yea, thats true bro, i totally agree with you. but they are just there when you are lonely. when you needed someone the most. aint my fault.
I see
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I see
better.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by StuntingBlack(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
@kelval

From my perspective, there are some Ts uncrossed or some Is undotted by either you or your older pals as regrads your past and present relationships. Something I think is missing like a clue or so.

Sorry if I may ask, how about your feelings towards 'em oldies during your relationship? Do you love them like they do to you?... Care to briefly elaborate pls.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
If you've never eaten an apple before, it's better not to begin with the green ones.

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
StuntingBlack:
@kelval

From my perspective, there are some Ts uncrossed or some Is undotted by either you or your older pals as regrads your past and present relationships. Something I think is missing like a clue or so.

Sorry if I may ask, how about your feelings towards 'em oldies during your relationship? Do you love them like they do to you?... Care to briefly elaborate pls.
of course bro, i dont even double date with them bro. you know have always tried all my best to love them just to appreciate them, you know the age difference. i always love them like they always do bro.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by donbenedict(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm just a lil bit tired of anythn love right now... even though sometimes it may become lonely buh at the end, I realise that money is far too too important at this stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Awwww that is the cutest
pairing.
Older woman/younger man.
Hmmm.
if the woman is marriage minded and you know it early on it's best 2 make it clear you aren't or step away from her then
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
i no fit help you. my brain don shut down for the day.

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
I'm just a lil bit tired of anythn love right now... even though sometimes it may become lonely buh at the end, I realise that money is far too too important at this stage.
everything 's got its place and time brother... love never stop you from making money. but broken heart can leads to ones death though.. lol
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i no fit help you.
my brain don shut down for the day.
lol.. get it back on early tommorrow then bro and help a brother..
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Awwww that is the cutest
pairing.
Older woman/younger man.
Hmmm.
if he woman is marriage minded and you know it early on it's best 2 make it clear you aren't or step away from her then
you love? can you? and thanks for the advice...
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelval:
you love? can you? and thanks for the advice...
yep. But I think I need 2 get alittle older 1st.
You welcome. Bye wink

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yep. But I think I need 2 get alittle older 1st.
You welcome. Bye wink
get a little older? like what span would you rather prefer? the age difference?
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by sorextee(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
I once dated a girl older than me, back in skool..
She actually asked me out. She was the richest girl in our class. We had plans of doing our masters together, (all from her pocket), then we would get married, she introduced me to her parents, etc. Everything was fun at first, the gifts, food, clothes, etc.

But along the line, she started acting too dominating, in the relationship. She tells me when to cut my hair, the style I shld cut, etc. On Mondays, me and her should wear pink shirt to class. She monitored my movements in skool. Being that I was an usher in our school Chapel, when I'm talking to other girls, I could see her eyeing both of us. She kind of noticed one girl was liking me. She went to her hostel to cut her a serious warning.
To cut the story short, she's married now. cry

3 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
sorextee:
I once dated a girl older than me, back in skool..
She actually asked me out. She was the richest girl in our class. We had plans of doing our masters together, (all from her pocket), then we would get married, she introduced me to her parents, etc. Everything was fun at first, the gifts, food, clothes, etc.

But along the line, she started acting too dominating, in the relationship. She tells me when to cut my hair, the style I shld cut, etc. On Mondays, me and her should wear pink shirt to class. She monitored my movements in skool. Being that I was an usher in our school Chapel, when I'm talking to other girls, I could see her eyeing both of us. She kind of noticed one girl was liking me. She went to her hostel to cut her a serious warning.
To cut the story short, she's married now. cry

ehya...
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Better to date than marry them. You definitely don't want your children to grow up thinking daddy is the wife to mummy.

They will bring up the age issue eventually and it will burn you badly. The good thing is that they are usually easy to relate with because they have grown to be more logical and obviously have more sense than small girls.

6 Likes

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by flokii: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Older girls are cool.. They are caring, loving, tolerant (tho. not all).. Just that no matter how polite or careful you are, d age factor will come in and they'll look down on you at some point.
Other than that, no real issues like that
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
flokii:
Older girls are cool.. They are caring, loving, tolerant (tho. not all).. Just that no matter how polite or careful you are, d age factor will come in and they'll look down on you at some point.
Other than that, no real issues like that
...thats the damn truth bro... when suddenly you are becoming the wife. thats the major issue
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by uckennety(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dts y I lie abt my age
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:
Dts y I lie abt my age
lie about your age? to ladies? doesnt worth it.
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by uckennety(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
kelval:
lie about your age? to ladies? doesnt worth it.

Am not up to 35 but dts y I say
Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by naijacentric(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wen it comes to older ladies i prefer our african sisters or oyibo women naija ladies will remind u one day dey are older dan u

1 Like

Re: The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls by Fidelismaria: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2016
undecided kiss
Nd I tot older ladies are more caring nd loving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation?walk Around Unclad?(pics) / Can You Name These Cartoon Characters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.