Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch (1176 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by hammariise(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
PRESIDENT BUHARI ATTENDS MINISTER OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY'S BOOK LAUNCH

President Buhari attends Book Launch of Minister of Science & Technology Mr Ogbonnaya Onu at the Yar-Adua Conference Centre Abuja on 7th Dec 2015

1. President Buhari being welcomed by Author of the Book Mr Ogbonnaya Onu and Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as President Buhari attends Book Launch of Minister of Science & Technology Mr Ogbonnaya Onu at the Yar-Adua Conference Centre Abuja on 7th Dec 2015

2. President Buhari with Author of the Book Mr Ogbonnaya Onu as President Buhari attends Book Launch of Minister of Science & Technology Mr Ogbonnaya Onu at the Yar-Adua Conference Centre Abuja on 7th Dec 2015

3: President Buhari with Author of the Book Mr Ogbonnaya Onu and Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar as President Buhari attends Book Launch of Minister of Science & Technology Mr Ogbonnaya Onu at the Yar-Adua Conference Centre Abuja on 7th Dec 2015

4: Author of the book, Mr Ogbonnaya Onu, President Muhammadu Buhari, Former Governor of Cross River State, Clement Ebri, Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Sokoto State Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal as President Buhari attends Book Launch of Minister of Science & Technology Mr Ogbonnaya Onu at the Yar-Adua Conference Centre Abuja on 7th Dec 2015

Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by likila: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
book lunch, book lunch, book lunch.

wetii be the name of the book, you no tell us.
i no see the food them use as lunch sef.
na paper them chop?
this apc goverment sef,
useless peeples.
Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by Koleman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wow. So he actually attended in person? As of yesterday the announcement said buhari was going to be represented. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by CACAWA(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Was this more important than the Ooni's coronation which even Queen Elizabeth attended?
Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sai Buhari...you are doing well

1 Like

Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by hammariise(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
CACAWA:
Was this more important than the Ooni's coronation which even Queen Elizabeth attended?
I it compulsory to attend the coronation?

End time Ooni

End time Ife

End time coronation
Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by kennydee05(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
My first comment in politics thread since 3-4 months ago.

Nairalanders, celebrate me on my return from ban even though I didn't deserve the ban.
Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by hammariise(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
kennydee05:
My first comment in politics thread since 3-4 months ago.

Nairalanders, celebrate me on my return from ban even though I didn't deserve the ban.
I celebrate u bro, those mod sef
They fit ban pesin for telling fact(true).
Re: Photos- President Buhari Attends Minister Of Science & Technology's Book Launch by kennydee05(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
hammariise:

I celebrate u bro, those mod sef
They fit ban pesin for telling fact(true).
Na dem sabbyy

(1) (Reply)

LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari / Benue South Re-run: APC Plans To Manipulate Results – PDP. / In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.