Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40717 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
link us to the lucky one sir, hope it aint expensive to do spiritual work there

Lol.....that's one major thing u ll notice about the good ones...they aren't money, instead they preach modesty and spiritual honesty. The one I know is at Lagos
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by buskeske: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bi gbogbo aye
Dite mowa
Won gbodo teriba fun Oluwa
Eyin omo ijo mimo
E dide keyin Oluwa
Halleluyah ni orin wa
Halleluyah wa ninu ise wa
Bi aye fe bi aye ko
Won o teriba fun Oluwa

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mikelowe:

Lol.....that's one major thing u ll notice about the good ones...they aren't money, instead they preach modesty and spiritual honesty. The one I know is at Lagos
mike i reside in lagos(ikotun) link me up. We cud go together
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Donbigi2(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
No offence, but the founder of your "church" never had the moral qualities to be considered a true man of God.

In prick too scratch am
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:

Alright, call me on; 08035206300 on Thursday so as to give u more information towards coming Sunday
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:

Mail me on;mixxy200@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mikelowe:

Alright, call me on; 08035206300 on Thursday so as to give u more information towards coming Sunday
where is d church located in lag ?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
May the Lord be with you cheesy
Amen And deliver him from cocaine, drugs/alcoholic sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
where is d church located in lag ?
.ijaiye
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Yteflon(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
celeboi:

Try Festac Parish. 5th Avenue, X Close Festac Town. Lagos.
God keep my life... i will b there next week ... thanks
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
There's more around u there,go there. U have Cele egun, u have ore lope central, u have Shasta, u have sbj oshoffa, u have wonderland parish, u have majemu parish etc
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by numericalguy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
its cos of future problem, during my nysc i met ds nice gurl very nice. As a broke boy she dy give me money, she worked with first bank. Men i was so hapi til i met my olusho who bitterly complained abt her but me stil disagree. Some months later problem start o, dat gurl dy wooze me slap plus many odas wey i dy shy to talk. Men i respect my olusho d more after this incidence, d gurl dy expect me to marry her til 2moro. Lol

Lol.. Your olusho don scam you be that. Maybe na your olusho go use dark and evil means to make an otherwise good girl turn bad just to prove to gulible guys like you that olusho is always right. That way olusho turns you into a zombie and keeps you under his leash forever.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Donbigi2:

In prick too scratch am

grin
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Form a whatsapp group.
It will be better. Hallelujah.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
There's more around u there,go there. U have Cele egun, u have ore lope central, u have Shasta, u have sbj oshoffa, u have wonderland parish, u have majemu parish etc
its not to attend all, but knowing the strong one amongst dem. Is the majemu parish at gospel bstop, ipaja ?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Donbigi2:

In prick too scratch am
don't put urself into everlasting curse. There is a young woman I know in those days that speak evil against David oyedepo,she got chained afterwards. until they carried her to meet the man of God.Young man,don't curse urself

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by BIDOO(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
otipoju:

Sacrifices to which deity ? and if prayers to Jehovah using symbolic items which have no power in themselves ( only the blood of Jesus can save) is what you call juju....

then your Pastors have no business using anointing oil.. does it not fall in the same category of those things you call juju?

They also should never telling you to sow a seed with money or anything else so you can be blessed... does sowing seeds not qualify as a sacrifice?...by your terms.

Does Jehovah eat money? Or the olive oil fall from heaven and not bought in the market and prayed upon to make it special.

One of our hymns clearly says: the blood of Jesus brought salvation for us. Sinner be purified by it and be saved. There's no other road that leads to heaven .sinner the name of Jesus will save you.

Brother, gone are those days when some half baked Pastors will confuse us with grammar. Celestial youth gave questioned their faith and and have come to a clearer and better understanding of the biblical basis for our beliefs and practices.

I have been a Celestial for 35 years and I am having the best time of my life in this church teaching younger ones in my Parish in Atlanta the beauty of Jehovah.
halleluyah ooo, am a redeemite but ain't discriminate as much as we reckoned with christ name.
I got invited to a youth programm organised by celestials(in another state here in Nigeria) last month, at first i felt reluctant(because of the mindset i have toward your doctrine as being fetish) but later i muster up the courage to see thing for myself and I okay the invitation, but contrary to my believe with the way i was welcome And entertain even before the 3 days programm we went for took off i was speechless.
In the course of the programm i realised that discrimination is what brought the churches of God Into This quagmire state so far.
Though there are some series of things i wasn't well pleased with that happen there but i must confess i will never condemn the church again.
Observation: put more effort into reading the word of God
Average of celestials are half-baked when it comes to references to the word of God.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Businessideas: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah!!
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
numericalguy:

Lol.. Your olusho don scam you be that. Maybe na your olusho go use dark and evil means to make an otherwise good girl turn bad just to prove to gulible guys like you that olusho is always right. That way olusho turns you into a zombie and keeps you under his leash forever.
i wanted to ignore but i wil reply u. Bros my olusho is trying i kid u not, i am just in need for more
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
its not to attend all, but knowing the strong one amongst dem. Is the majemu parish at gospel bstop, ipaja ?
Not @ ipaja but not too far from oke odo.u can take a bike from Iyana ipaja where they usually sell tokunboh fridges to the church.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
arewami17:

Halleluya, latorun wa, pelu Orin ayo, Olugbala yio pada wa, laiko ni ireti....
Which parish u dey
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
boldfaces:
Am a PROUD CELESTIAN.
which parish

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah!!

I'm not a Celestial tho cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Not @ ipaja but not too far from oke odo.u can take a bike from Iyana ipaja where they usually sell tokunboh fridges to the church.
been to the one at iyana ipaja, that big one on the main road. Didnt feel them much, visited many. Need a very strong one
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awon omo ijo mimo. ..Hallelujah o cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by cosade(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
virus05:
If I have a girlfriend and I discover she's cele. I'll just break up. There was a girl in my sec school I was tripping for, I never knew she was a celestial member as soon as I discovered, I started to hate this girl. Please leave cele. There must be a reason why people don't like you guys.

Stereotyping!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
been to the one at iyana ipaja, that big one on the main road. Didnt feel them much, visited many. Need a very strong one
that is wonderland. I guess? But u need to find one not going around. I don't live around there.Try one @ 5 Greenland street, Egbeda
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
that is wonderland. I guess? But u need to find one not going around. I don't live around there.Try one @ 5 Greenland street, Egbeda
lets hangout and reason matter better.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
lets hangout and reason matter better.
join Orelope central parish,Gabriel Church. .Just try Majemu parish
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
join Orelope central parish,Gabriel Church. .Just try Majemu parish
i am not a cele member, just a dude wu visits olusho to help me pray 4 open doors etc. Tanks 4 d recommendation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.