Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40621 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ayogozie(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
God bless how do I join dis church is not in my side here in east salt city for life

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Thisboysef(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
End time church
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by lastking18(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Holy Ghost Recon
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Epositive(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
C C C... olu ijo mimo cheesy

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ceejay80s(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Who carry dis thing come front page? Cele na church ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
jessejagga:
thumbs up hallelujah
jesu mımo..hmm,salıma
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Ogashub:
I dey fear this people I no know why angry

Men fear what they don't understand. Celestial principles are divine and easy to grasp...worship Jehovah, believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross, love yourself and be good to others and bear troubles with the peace that comes from knowing that when you call on Jehovah he will answer and guide you through the troubles.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by 2shur: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
U white garment ritualistss
Who throw food to birds as sacrifice
Amd worship a useless god of money
Hypnotize ppls wives
Dupe them
Fuc them
Impregnate them
Cast a spell on them
And change ppls destinys.
Fuc u guys.
If i have any of u guys as neighbours im gonna beat the juju out of u.
Fucking ritualists
Who use special soap
Special cream
Special mirror
Fuking ritualists.
Avoid these hell bound ppl.
They use ogunmeh always.
Avoid them.
Dirty ass ppl
They church is always located close to dist bins
Or dirty places.
Spit on u ugly ass tribal marks bastards men

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Halleluyah oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
ceejay80s:
Who carry dis thing come front page?
Cele na church ?
grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
cool

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
otipoju:

Men fear what they don't understand. Celestial principles are divine and easy to grasp.
their juju and sacrifices nko?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by lastking18(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
amen oooo
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipreach: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Repent or you perish
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Tankotanko: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
goryorhal:

To where ? Forest
I wonder. Alleluia somebody.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by bush112(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
spits on thread
runs out!
who u epp hater gonna die
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DeBlessedOne(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Sister Mary, Let's have those crates of beer for the new converts pls.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by unitysheart(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Lol, boat of salvation with all d Jazz & sacrifices dey make.
lol. NA sarcastic comment I make o

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by nijabazaar: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
I often wonder what u guys are?
A hybrid of Judaism and ATR or a hybrid of ATR and Christianity?
just curious..
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Proud to be a celestial... cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by unitysheart(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
This one too much o grin
2shur:
Hypnotize ppls wives
Dupe them
Fuc them
Impregnate them
Cast a spell on them
Fuc u guys.
Fucking ritualists
Who use special soap
Special cream
Special mirror
Fuking ritualists.
They use ogunmeh always.
Avoid them.
Dirty ass ppl
Or dirty places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by morscino: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Aint no other church get swagger like us!!!
And to those who fear us....you're smart.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
Hypnotize ppls wives
Dupe them
Fuc them
Impregnate them
Cast a spell on them
Fuc u guys.
Fucking ritualists
Who use special soap
Special cream
Special mirror
Fuking ritualists.
They use ogunmeh always.
Avoid them.
Dirty ass ppl
Or dirty places.

Your bitterness is real. What was your personal experience.

Wish I had the time to take up your points one by one but that will be pointless. This thread is a celebration of our faith in Jehovah.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by RealHaute: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
spits on thread

runs out!

Who annoyed you this morning? Give me a name and I'll send soldiers to "play with" the person. grin
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by nanadeeva01(f): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
White garment people fear dem undecided
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by kratosonofzeus: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
this people in White's I fear dem....na dem do juju pass
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ayinke93(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
LMFAO grin grin grin grin
2shur:
Hypnotize ppls wives
Dupe them
Fuc them
Impregnate them
Cast a spell on them
Fuc u guys.
Fucking ritualists
Who use special soap
Special cream
Special mirror
Fuking ritualists.
They use ogunmeh always.
Avoid them.
Dirty ass ppl
Or dirty places.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by wahleyz(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
[/b]Halleluyah.... Omo Ijo Mimo... Proud celestial member[b]

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
franciskaine:
their juju and sacrifices nko?

Sacrifices to which deity ? and if prayers to Jehovah using symbolic items which have no power in themselves ( only the blood of Jesus can save) is what you call juju....

then your Pastors have no business using anointing oil.. does it not fall in the same category of those things you call juju?

They also should never be telling you to sow a seed with money or anything else so you can be blessed... does sowing seeds not qualify as a sacrifice?...by your terms.

Does Jehovah eat money? Or did the olive oil fall from heaven ? Was it not bought in the market and prayed upon to make it sacred ? Or is the use of handkerchiefs for healing in the NT by the Apostles the blood of Jesus? Will handkerchiefs not qualify as juju also by your terms.

One of our hymns clearly says: the blood of Jesus made atonement for our sins.Sinner be purified by it and be saved. There's no other road that leads to heaven .sinner the name of Jesus will save you.

Brother, gone are those days when some half baked Pastors will confuse us with grammar. Celestial youth gave questioned their faith and and have come to a clearer and better understanding of the biblical basis for our beliefs and practices.

I have been a Celestial for 35 years and I am having the best time of my life in this church teaching younger ones in my Parish in Atlanta the beauty of Jehovah.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Donshegxy10(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Proud to be a celestial... cool
halleluyah o, you looks good and cute baby.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
Ogashub:
I dey fear this people I no know why angry
Ko si ona miran toka si orun, eyin araye e Yara wa gba Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by CertifiedGee(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Lol, boat of salvation with all d Jazz & sacrifices dey make.

That's present everywhere bro.......... In every 12 disciples, there is always a Judas............ And are you saying there are no good celestials (members and pastors)..... Don't be too quick to judge bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.