Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40626 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2017
kratosonofzeus:
na dem go put egg inside 7up bottle ,how come ? cook beans without red oil come dy chop inside chrch ,na dem dy gt red,blue,purple, black,white,ash,brown,indigo,violet,light blue,deep blue,white&black candles, for what !!??abi where una see coloured candle for bible
Eyin Jesu, Eyin Jesu fun ijo kehin to so ka le. /Nipa agbara eje jesu, ni baba fi gbe kale,eyin jesu, eyin jesu, fun ijo kehin to so kale./ Awon AJE tiri itiju, awon Oso tiri idamu ,esu wariri o subu,niwaju agbara ijo yi. Eyin Jesu, eyin Jesu, fun ijo kehin, to so kale...........

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Anuoluwapo23 post=54510260]Halleluyah oooo[/quote Halleluya, Hossana, Ebenezer...
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Halleluya! But the truth is that you posted this thread not to propagate the gospel or encourage your fellow brethren but simply for shading or throlling. Well, I think you need to either open our Bible or six and seven book of musa to start learning something.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
otipoju:

Men fear what they don't understand. Celestial principles are divine and easy to grasp...worship Jehovah, believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross, love yourself and be good to others and bear troubles with the peace that comes from knowing that when you call on Jehovah he will answer and guide you through the troubles.
love ur shrewd way of answering criticism. Lets reason/hang out bro
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
tpyemson:
would really like for us to help you neutralize those fears An applaudable response. Halleluyah sir!

Although there are a couple of objective and well researched academic books on Celestial, most notably the one by Afe Adogame currently at Princeton University in USA and formerly at University of Edinburgh, I am working on a smaller book that will address this from the eyes of a member.

God give me the strength, " The Way of The Celestian" should be done by December.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by masseratti: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Jah mimó

Halle lo hallelujah!
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Halleluya
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by deoluzap(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
hallelujah ooooooooo
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
halleluyah
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by cocaineaddict(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Proud to be a celestial... cool
no talk to me again abeg. Don't quote, mention or like my posts. Thanks
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2017
danthommies:
Halleluyah!!! There is power in Celestial.
celestial church of christ is the church which gave me and my family members victory when we were in trouble, i will never stop thanking the God of celestial.
HALLELUYAH!
introduce me to dat parish
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Handsomecole:
I Fear Cele girls. With candle and coconut they can crash one's destiny. I avoid dating them like plaque.
oko kehin ti DE, kiristi npe elese.Awon oniye meji, won yio gunle sebute ofo............ ..
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ednut1(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Why are ur olushos found of saying a guy and a gals star does not match hencr they should not marry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by opethom(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Somebody invite me to Ccc in Ibadan, I wan join

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Insearch of a friendly, strong olusho. Help if u knw any
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
I am a proud celestial. Anybody can go and die. No apology! Am the Celeboi!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by otipoju(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
love ur shrewd way of answering criticism. Lets reason/hang out bro

Dont know where you are currently but I live in Atlanta Georgia. Sure I would love to we can make it happen one day.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
Insearch of a friendly, strong olusho. Help if u knw any

Contact me... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by africanusvu(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2017
Mecoy:
Celestial church of christ is the last boat of salvation.

It may not look like it, but that is our mandate. God needs us to fulfil that prophecy. He has empowered us to do it. Let us not disappoint God.

We may be attacked on this thread, but please let us ignore. Leave the replies to the insults and trollings to me.

As me make an effort to bring salvation to the world, may God be with us.

Let us keep interacting here until we decide to either form a whatsapp group or a BBM group.

Cheers! God bless you my brothers and sisters.
.PLS WAT DID THOSE COLOURS IN UR CURVD SYMBOL STAND FOR.AND WHO IS MOSES ORIMOLADE TO U
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
Why are ur olushos found of saying a guy and a gals star does not match hencr they should not marry
its cos of future problem, during my nysc i met ds nice gurl very nice. As a broke boy she dy give me money, she worked with first bank. Men i was so hapi til i met my olusho who bitterly complained abt her but me stil disagree. Some months later problem start o, dat gurl dy wooze me slap plus many odas wey i dy shy to talk. Men i respect my olusho d more after this incidence, d gurl dy expect me to marry her til 2moro. Lol
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
otipoju:

Dont know where you are currently but I live in Atlanta Georgia. Sure I would love to we can make it happen one day.
u very far, if u knw a good olusho dat his services are cheap in lag. Pls recommend
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Celestial is a good spiritual and Christianity organization but unfortunately, bad and evil leaders have called themselves to be "olusho" delving into satanic means thereby distorting the foundation and legacy of celestial..there are methods of identifying the good ones..if u get a good one, u will definitely enjoy it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Guru9ja(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
I never knew this exist on nairaland. Am happy to be here. Am proudly a member of CCC.

I rep oluwaseyi parish surulere Lagos. Rev Owodunni's church

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
cosmatika:
Lol, boat of salvation with all d Jazz & sacrifices dey make.
okunkun ko le bo ri imole, okunkun ko le bo ri osupa,
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Melancholy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
I dont bother for whatever lampooning the iconoclasts are coming up with, as far as am living by christ jesus, i will continually be a pround celestial member. I rep tejuosho parish.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Halleluyah o
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
ednut1:
2 chr 20:20.Believe in God,u'll be established, believe in his prophets,u'll prosper.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
its cos of future problem, during my nysc i met ds nice gurl very nice. As a broke boy she dy give me money, she worked with first bank. Men i was so hapi til i met my olusho who bitterly complained abt her but me stil disagree. Some months later problem start o, dat gurl dy wooze me slap plus many odas wey i dy shy to talk. Men i respect my olusho d more after this incidence, d gurl dy expect me to marry her til 2moro. Lol
so all the ones certified by olusho is immune from future problems?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
2 chr 20:20.Believe in God,u'll be established, believe in his prophets,u'll prosper.
even if d prophet is Ajanaku or rev king
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
cocaineaddict:

no talk to me again abeg. Don't quote, mention or like my posts. Thanks
I don't even know u mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.