Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! (40720 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ayofaks:
What will you say about king David in the Bible? With all the atrocities he committed...he was still a man after God's heart...even Jesus.. .our saviour is from his loins.. .haven't you read.. .Jesus son of David save me!

The standards required for a man of God were different in the Old Testament than they are in the New Testament. In the Old Testament, faith and obedience was all that was required. In the New Testament, it became Faith, Obedience, fruits of repentance, unconditional love and good works and self control

On Self Control, Galatians 5: 22 to 23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control[/b]Against such things there is no Law. [b]Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Can a man who had 34 wives truly be said to have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires? Obviously not. It is clear that such a man is still worldly and carnal.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by olaszydaruma(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
2shur:
U white garment ritualistss Who throw food to birds as sacrifice Amd worship a useless god of money Hypnotize ppls wives Dupe them Fuc them Impregnate them Cast a spell on them And change ppls destinys. Fuc u guys. If i have any of u guys as neighbours im gonna beat the juju out of u. Fucking ritualists Who use special soap Special cream Special mirror Fuking ritualists. Avoid these hell bound ppl. They use ogunmeh always. Avoid them. Dirty ass ppl They church is always located close to dist bins Or dirty places. Spit on u ugly ass tribal marks bastards men
Your problem is bigger than the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by durosegun(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was born into ccc and it was more than a home for me but later changed church around 2002 because I wanted to be very grounded in the scriptures which I felt I wasn't getting in ccc. To be sincere, I still haven't been able to secure a permanent church, it's like something is always missing. The only church that ever came close to being home doesn't have branches spread across the country. I do miss ccc and I still find myself going for some of their program but I'm kind of still waiting for a conviction to go back.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by rayblings(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Any whatsapp group
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
In as much as I would like to entertain questions or reprove myths, I would only do so for willing minds, who are ready curious to know the truth and not phobic and reprobate minds that have never being in contact with the Celestial Church or truly knows Her worship but rather dwell in the phobia and hatred of the church based on hearsay and nollywood induced idea.
#I_rEP_Celestial_Church_oF_Christ.
cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
durosegun:
I was born into ccc and it was more than a home for me but later changed church around 2002 because I wanted to be very grounded in the scriptures which I felt I wasn't getting in ccc. To be sincere, I still haven't been able to secure a permanent church, it's like something is always missing. The only church that ever came close to being home doesn't have branches spread across the country. I do miss ccc and I still find myself going for some of their program but I'm kind of still waiting for a conviction to go back.

Bro, have you heard of (just recently late) DR. Omololu Oladosu? 'Biyi Adebamowo? Segun Oyedeji? Just to mention a few, bro, these guys are Word personified, rhema embodied and wisdom filled! With all the due respect, your parish might be lacking the Word, join Celestial youth organization, attend their programs and see how your eyes would be opened. cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Donbigi2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
don't put urself into everlasting curse. There is a young woman I know in those days that speak evil against David oyedepo,she got chained afterwards. until they carried her to meet the man of God.Young man,don't curse urself

Course ke? Man marry 36 wives and e dey normal for you?
Abeggy
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Queen2016: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Raintaker:
What is d difference between CCC and C$S?
Raintaker:
Raintaker:
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by xreal: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
mecoy

why do you guys go to church barefoot?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by xreal: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Queen2016:
[left][/left]

one go around barefoot, while the other don't.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Queen2016:
[left][/left]
CCC is Celestial Church of Christ, while
C&S is Cherub and Seraphim.
They have different doctrines, mode of worship and definitely different Garments/Robes. It's like the Japs and Chinese, an African can hardly tell the difference but the Jap or Chinese would know he's different from the other.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by oluwalewis(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
alaigbagbo won yio sina,won ko ise Oluwa sugbon awa togbo'luwa gbo,akin yio pofo laye.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by iamdannyfc(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Proudly a celestian,whether founder marry 34 wives b4 been called and decided to take one as wife is a sin to you or nt bcus some ave become a judge 4 GOD here.I no care

I find peace in it even after much hatred 4rm ppl 4 d church,i see wonders,sign and testimony of God in it,i feel happy and secure in it,it grew my faith,it doesn't induce hatred 4 other church,religion,people,tribe in me...

God is the only judge(james 4:11-12)...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by TinaAnita(f): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lips sealed
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Greedgod:
i am not a cele member, just a dude wu visits olusho to help me pray 4 open doors etc. Tanks 4 d recommendation
u don't need to visit olusho but rather seek God face on every situation. .He's the revealer of the hidden issue. Go for Isola on Tuesday.@ majemu oluwa central, they start @ 10/12.but be there 9 so that u be attend to and leave /do ur work accordingly. @ orelope parish, Gabriel Bello close, they start @ 9 and close @ 5.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by UIA04(f): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
unclezuma:
You know your logo is similar to an LGBTQ Pride parade banner, no insults intended.

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Bodmas94(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Halleluyah! I want to use this opportunity to thank the brain behind this outreach to all celestians here on nairaland. More of this is needed. I happened to be born and brought up as a celestian till I was about eleven years ago when my whole family left the church due to my dad's decision (he was an olusho)... But I'm proud to be back to my origin after sojourning through several churches (name them) but I didn't feel among... I'm now the only member of my family who is a celestian... AND ONCE AGAIN I'M PROUD TO BE BACK TO MY ROOTS.....

I REP CCSP AAUA ONDO STATE.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Greedgod: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u don't need to visit olusho but rather seek God face on every situation. .He's the revealer of the hidden issue. Go for Isola on Tuesday.@ majemu oluwa central, they start @ 10/12.but be there 9 so that u be attend to and leave /do ur work accordingly. @ orelope parish, Gabriel Bello close, they start @ 9 and close @ 5.
thanks
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
spits on thread

runs out!

Was that really necessary?

what church do you worship with? any discriminatory remark is dumb and unecessary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Bodmas94(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
durosegun:

I was in the same boat about a few months ago (always feeling like something was missing) until I joined my school's student parish...trust me Bro, I've found that missing piece....
Mo nlo sinu ijo mimo, mo nlo sinu ijo mimo
Emi ti fowo mi ko iwe ohun rere
pe emi ko ni pada mo
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by erosimo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
goryorhal:

Bros ur brain dey pain you ... u need urgent attention

U don't need this comment otherwise you will look like him remember our Lord christ teaches us how to forgive... I am proudly celestian
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bodmas94:
Halleluyah! I want to use this opportunity to thank the brain behind this outreach to all celestians here on nairaland. More of this is needed. I happened to be born and brought up as a celestian till I was about eleven years ago when my whole family left the church due to my dad's decision (he was an olusho)... But I'm proud to be back to my origin after sojourning through several churches (name them) but I didn't feel among... I'm now the only member of my family who is a celestian... AND ONCE AGAIN I'M PROUD TO BE BACK TO MY ROOTS.....

Kindly attend NACALS leadership summit coming up on the 25th of this month at CCCSP FUTA. Trust me, you won't regret it. Halleluyah!
cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by babz007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
halleluyah graceland model parish iba housing estate
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bodmas94:

I joined CCC in 1983 and left in 1992 and latter joined several churches like redeem, Christ embassy and a host of others but I had to go back to CCC last year because I realized pentecostal churches are not spiritual enough to fight the battle one needs to fight in order to achieve some things in life.

You may say I'm blabbing but I have seen it all .all these pentecostal churches will just psyche you and yap about what God is about to do but Celestial church will point you to a vivid direction where you need to fight your battle with prayer and fasting.

I belong to a CCC where we do not believe in bathing in River or ocean but only in prayer and fasting...I'm talking about C.C.C Genesis model church international.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFMWoPMZA8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Freeezzz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Toks2008:

I joined CCC in 1983 and left in 1992 and latter joined several churches like redeem, Christian embassy and a host of others but I had to go back to CCC last year because I realized pentecostal churches are not spiritual enough to fight the battle one needs to fight in order to achieve some things in life.

You may say I'm blabbing but I have seen it all .all these pentecostal churches will just psyche you and yap about what God is about to do but Celestial church will point you to a vivid direction where you need to fight your battle with prayer and fasting.

I belong to a CCC where we do not believe in bathing in River or ocean but only in prayer and fasting...I'm talking about C.C.C Genesis model church international.
Toks is a Celestian?! Ra yo kidding mae?!
cool
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by oluwalewis(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Halleluyah
Omo ijo Celestial mimo latorun mimo wa ni. A o fayo,a busayo a ke halleluya eni t'Olorun setire talo le koju jasi
what parish do you attend,I attend Emmanuel Cathedral in Abuja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Bodmas94(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Freeezzz:

Kindly attend NACALS leadership summit coming up on the 25th of this month at CCCSP FUTA. Trust me, you won't regret it. Halleluyah!
cool
Really? That is at my doorsteps....please more enlightenment about this summit....and are u studying at FUTA?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Bodmas94(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Freeezzz:

cool

Really? That is at my doorsteps....please more enlightenment about this summit....and are u studying at FUTA?
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by HONemmaEke: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
am proud to be a celestial rep orisun iye parish ibadan

Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by coputa(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
raphafire:

Run to white garment church when they have spiritual problems That means they don't know the God they are serving.... Count my church out of the gullibles that run to ur church for spiritual help.
Do you follow your church members wherever they go,you can only vouch for yourself.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Ranchhoddas: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Freeezzz:
In as much as I would like to entertain questions or reprove myths, I would only do so for willing minds, who are ready curious to know the truth and not phobic and reprobate minds that have never being in contact with the Celestial Church or truly knows Her worship but rather dwell in the phobia and hatred of the church based on hearsay and nollywood induced idea.
#I_rEP_Celestial_Church_oF_Christ.
cool
I did not want to comment till I came across your comment. Kindly ignore what you perceive to be disparaging comments and proceed to enlighten us on the many misconceptions surrounding your denomination. #followingkeenly.
Re: Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Was that really necessary?

what church do you worship with? any discriminatory remark is dumb and unecessary.

it was discriminatory thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.