Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years (724 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by lekpaciouse(f): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
I have a friend who has be alone without life partner for years,i don't know what the effect could be because according to her she said she want to focus on her life career that she took that decision ever since she broke up with her x guy, that after all no mature guy is coming on her way.

Please!!!!!!!!
Your advice for her as a guy or a lady
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by Cholls(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
My sister she should visit Prophet TB Joshua. You sef need to see am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by kestolove95(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
So how e take concern u now?..olofofo
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by donholy28(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is it a must that someone should be dating
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
OP stop lying angry I don't like this, you need help u are here saying ur friend. See ur moniker.
Jux reply my PM, ur prayers are answered
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just say it's u abeg
lekpaciouse:
I have a friend who has be alone without life partner for years,i don't know what the effect could be because according to her she said she want to focus on her life career that she took that decision ever since she broke up with her x guy, that after all no mature guy is coming on her way.

Please!!!!!!!!
Your advice for her as a guy or a lady
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by gratefulheart(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
She just need to focus on her career and faithful to God and her man will find her.
God is preparing both of them for each other. Nothing to wrong about
Re: Lady Living Without A Partner For Two Years by andyanders: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
kestolove95:
So how e take concern u now?..olofofo

Do you know the gravity of the offence you are committing by using the first lady's picture on your profile? Do you know you can be traced with the resent technology on ground? Be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Most Guys Now Get Married Because Of Sex... / 5 Ways Men Secretly Cheat / 8 Signs He's A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.