Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? (710 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by minister02: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
dear, forum mates, is there any hope for unmarried couples living together.
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by trimandtrendy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
i dunno
nothing, anything
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
its reallt not a good thing.

my friend shacked up with a man that supposed to marry her, 2 years and 2 kids ltr, the man is still chasin skirts and she is still hoping to be married to the idiot.

angry angry
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by Pataki: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
Right from my university days, those whom I have seen dating and living together inside the same house never ended-up marrying themselves.

So in my opinion, the hopes for marriage with unmarried couples living together is very slim.
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
Any hope, now we can't say no. If there was any hope, it'd be very slim.

Give yourself some space before the "I do". Spice diminishes, vexation increases.

I wouldn't
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by Pepeye(f): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
It’s never been known to work out

Why? cos familiarity breeds contempt
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by DanWaziri(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
Pepeye:

It’s never been known to work out

Why? cos familiarity breeds contempt

So familiarity is non-existent in marriage? A relationship is only as viable as both participants want it to be (this is not a ground-breaking revelation). Married, shacking up, or whatever arrangement.
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by MaiSuya(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
@poster no hope. . .
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by biola44: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2009
very hopeless 4 d girl!
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2009
brangelina? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by luxoire(f): 9:35am On Jun 02, 2009
DanWaziri:

So familiarity is non-existent in marriage? A relationship is only as viable as both participants want it to be (this is not a ground-breaking revelation). Married, shacking up, or whatever arrangement.

this is the simples best way to put it - a man that wants you in his house but does not want you to have his name will give you belle whether you have your own house or not - a man that only wants to date you but does not want to marry will NOT do it - i think as long as you both know what you want fromt he r/ship and set yourselves realistic targets you'll meet them in Jesus' name!
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2009
We live in very different times from old.

Not every couple wants to get married, the living together scenario is only a bad idea, if one half of the couple wants to get married, and the other doesn't.
As long as both parties choose to co-habit, there's absolutely nothing wrong with their set-up.

Being married also doesn't guarantee there'll be no split up either, so marriage shouldn't be seen as the "cement" that keeps a relationship together, divorces are also so easy these days, and can be initiated online for a small fee, so the worry of expenses wouldn't keep a couple together, if they decide they want out.

In short, there are no guarantees, marriage is a choice, and not a neccessity.
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by spikedcylinder: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2009
I have issues living with members of my family talk more of a man.

Each to their own though.
Re: What Are The Hope Of Unmarried Ouples Living Together? by ammamat(f): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2009
My dear it is not easy at all,

Both piple from different background, specially when they guy perharps has nothing doing, and when is the lady paying the rent, oh my God, some guys do it to the extent of bringing another woman when she is not at home,

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - Pt.1 / Is Double Dating Good? / Guys Must You Marry A Lady To Prove You Love Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.