Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? (2298 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / Read This B4 U Continue Judging Others-a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
This happens everyday in my area, if u greet an elderly person he or she will snub u, if u don't greet, u will be called a bad child, in my area, there are two stores there buh if i want to buy anything i will go to the next street, those that own the two stores don't reply to my greeting, should i stop greeting both of them?
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Naaaaah.. U should neva eva do that again...

Even the bible says it is shameful not to return a greeting...

My own b say if i greet u , hy good afternun or good afternoon sir/ma , den u no answer, i will take it dat the petson is deaf for life and wont talk to the person again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't bother urself greeting ppol who doesn't even care to talk back...I dunno why so many ppol acting up like this as if it's too expensive for them to say hi or even smile... angry
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Don't bother urself greeting ppol who doesn't even care to talk back...I dunno why so many ppol acting up like this as if it's too expensive for them to say hi or even smile... angry
i tire for them
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Zceesneh:
i tire for them

Yeaaah..well, we can't please everyone...so stop bothering urself greeting them...if u pass to their area juz it ignore them as if u don't see anyone.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yes, continue to greet them. It cost noting
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol. but i think u can greet them in a loud voice. shame self go catch them. and wuld av no option than to answer perharps their ears mait b too heavy to hear cheesy
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yes. You should keep greeting them . Don't lower yourself to their level of immaturity.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by SirLegal(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is a No No for me.

Once I greet you and you no reply, just forget another greeting in the future lol. I will just mark the person's face.

Like this morning I was going to my little office where I call work, and I greeted this woman on her pyjamas going to buy something and it was as if I wasn't even there. I just marked her face. That's all.

And BTW, whenever I greet an elderly person, it must be loud(to the person's hearing with an added sir or ma).

So, cut me some slack. I deserve at least a nod.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
They dont need your greetings so stop
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by IamLucy(f): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:
Yes. You should keep greeting them . Don't lower yourself to their level of immaturity.
you wouldnt continue if it was you.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by forandy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
me Greet you again You must be joking mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLucy:

you wouldnt continue if it was you.

Yes I would.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by IamLucy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:

Yes I would.
you'd get tired eventually and say fvck it.we're human afterall
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamLucy:

you'd get tired eventually and say fvck it.we're human afterall

Lol no. It's a win win situation for me. He/she looks rude and immature for ignoring me. And I look polite and mature for greeting him/her even when he/she is being rude.
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by IamLucy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no. It's a win win situation for me. He/she looks rude and immature for ignoring me. And I look polite and mature for greeting him/her even when he/she is being rude.
hmmm.fair enough
Re: Should U Continue Greeting Someone That Always Snub U Each Time U Greet? by Shebarh(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
NO! angry

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Anus... / What Women Want / 7 Signs She Is Taking You For A Ride + pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.