Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai (5735 Views)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by ehissi(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
you see from your likes I guess, you must be related to dasuki and his likes .that's why you are busy defending stupidity. Is the government asking your father to bear the brunt of the investigations. So what's your stress. I implore the govt to verify all leads.all have said is in the public domain. The govt should do its job of verifying all things to come out with the truth. And if you have a problem may be,you should also be ckecked up by the govt.why would a sane person prevent the course of justice.

This is the problem with this country; ignorance (or lack of proper education forged out of a vibrant educational system which should be crafted by Educationists and Historians) and easy access to a vibrant and robust Judiciary!!

These are 2 issues with my country Nigeria; not corruption! And this is what politicians will never openly admit because if they do, whatever power they have over the average Nigerian is gone!!

For your information the poster of this topic is obviously one of the many ignorant fellows who were recruited during the last presidential election to create bad press and water down whatever political capital that the PDP, Jonathan or any person linked to the Jonathan adminstration may have and is obviously still on official asisgnment!!

An average Nigerian with a well rounded education would have known that no person by name of Abdulahi aziza was in any heliopter crash with Governor Yakowa!

It was General Owoye Andrew Azazi that died in a helicopter crash on December 15 2012 on a naval base in a bayelsa; he was returning from a funeral of Oronto Douglas's father (Oronto douglas was the special adviser to Jonathan on Documentation, Research and strategy, Oronto douglas himself died april 9th this year), he was in company of Governor Yakowa (a muslim who was recent converted to christianity)!!

General Owoye Azazi, a highly decorated officer of the Nigerian army, a retired 4 star general, he was former GOC (I believe it should be division 1), former chief of army staff, former chief of defence staff, and NSA to President Jonathan at the time of his death!!

Azazi's intelligence framework, as Nigeria's NSA, guided the interception of a large illegal shipment of weapons from the Islamic Republic of Iran which was shipped with the authorisation of iranian intelligence.

He had remarkable influence at the CIA and the moment we lost him; all hope of the Nigerian government co-operating with the USA to fight boko haram went to the grave with him!!

Azazi practically grew up in bayelsa, he is more or less a kin to Jonathan; he was a very vital tool in his adminstration, only a Boko haram sympathist will want to see him go!!

Dasuki is just a mere retired colonel; who didn't even have hope of smelling the corridors of power if not for Azazi's tragic exit!!

Even if Dasuki wanted azazi out, he did not have the resources, manpower nor intelligence framework nor bandwith to make that kind of gameplay against azazi!!

Get your Head right!!
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by tswitch: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
you see from your likes I guess, you must be related to dasuki and his likes .that's why you are busy defending stupidity. Is the government asking your father to bear the brunt of the investigations. So what's your stress. I implore the govt to verify all leads.all have said is in the public domain. The govt should do its job of verifying all things to come out with the truth. And if you have a problem may be,you should also be ckecked up by the govt.why would a sane person prevent the course of justice.

Now we can all clearly see how morbid stup!dity has riddled your inactive thinking faculty.
Who is asking you not to carry out your investigations?
Do it and draw likely conclusion BEFORE pasting your information on social media, is that too hard to sink into the hollow you have as a cranium?
Or you don't understand "Libel" and "Slander" are legal terms?
You are obviously going rabid if you don't understand the context to which I alluded especially when it is now obvious to any right thinker you have no idea on what you are gibbering about.
It is irritating to say the least when improvished minds with delusions of grandeur mention me in their phoney hallucinations.
Now get off my mentions I don't have time to school ignoble lowlifes!
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by morbeta(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Hammathan motivated write up
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by tswitch: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2015
ehissi:

This is the problem with this country; ignorance (or lack of proper education forged out of a vibrant educational system which should be crafted by Educationists and Historians) and easy access to a vibrant and robust Judiciary!!

These are 2 issues with my country Nigeria; not corruption! And this is what politicians will never openly admit because if they do, whatever power they have over the average Nigerian is gone!!

For your information the poster of this topic is obviously one of the many ignorant fellows who were recruited during the last presidential election to create bad press and water down whatever political capital that the PDP, Jonathan or any person linked to the Jonathan adminstration may have and is obviously still on official asisgnment!!

An average Nigerian with a well rounded education would have known that no person by name of Abdulahi aziza was in any heliopter crash with Governor Yakowa!

It was General Owoye Andrew Azazi that died in a helicopter crash on December 15 2012 on a naval base in a bayelsa; he was returning from a funeral of Oronto Douglas's father (Oronto douglas was the special adviser to Jonathan on Documentation, Research and strategy, Oronto douglas himself died april 9th this year), he was in company of Governor Yakowa (a muslim who was recent converted to christianity)!!

General Owoye Azazi, a highly decorated officer of the Nigerian army, a retired 4 star general, he was former GOC (I believe it should be division 1), former chief of army staff, former chief of defence staff, and NSA to President Jonathan at the time of his death!!

Azazi's intelligence framework, as Nigeria's NSA, guided the interception of a large illegal shipment of weapons from the Islamic Republic of Iran which was shipped with the authorisation of iranian intelligence.

He had remarkable influence at the CIA and the moment we lost him; all hope of the Nigerian government co-operating with the USA to fight boko haram went to the grave with him!!

Azazi practically grew up in bayelsa, he is more or less a kin to Jonathan; he was a very vital tool in his adminstration, only a Boko haram sympathist will want to see him go!!

Dasuki is just a mere retired colonel; who didn't even have hope of smelling the corridors of power if not for Azazi's tragic exit!!

Even if Dasuki wanted azazi out, he did not have the resources, manpower nor intelligence framework nor bandwith to make that kind of gameplay against azazi!!

Get your Head right!!

You didn't need to have bothered educating the young fellow.
It is obvious he has a lot of data but NO insight.
I want to peg his gross ineptitude to gullibility but then again we never can tell if he is being paid to write such hogwash.
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by chrisblack: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
tswitch:

Now we can all clearly see how morbid stup!dity has riddled your inactive thinking faculty.
Who is asking you not to carry out your investigations?
Do it and draw likely conclusion BEFORE pasting your information on social media, is that too hard to sink into the hollow you have as a cranium?
Or you don't understand "Libel" and "Slander" are legal terms?
You are obviously going rabid if you don't understand the context to which I alluded especially when it is now obvious to any right thinker you have no idea on what you are gibbering about.
It is irritating to say the least when improvished minds with delusions of grandeur mention me in their phoney hallucinations.
Now get off my mentions I don't have time to school ignoble lowlifes!

I laughed when I went through your post.you reminded me of a fellow I used to know a long time ago.he was called Shege dressing.this was a guy who likes amusing him self while think he was special.until he was brought down to reality.I guess something is wrong with your switch that's why your mind suffers from period twitching. I guess you are high on fermented zobo drink.
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by chrisblack: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
ehissi:

Get your Head right!!
you goofed.Patrick yakowa has always been a christian from birth. Am not stating the points presented as facts.All am saying is that the govt should in the interest of fairness examine all issues and motives as related to The death of Gen. Patrick Azazi.if it was human error Nigerians deserve to know and to help guard against future occurrence.if it was planed we deserve to know and perpetrators brought to book. I believe Azazi's deserves this on the part of the government he served. Mind you he was the first person in the capacity of an NSA to come out publicly to declare PDP was bokoharam.This declaration was done while he was still the NSA. Within some weeks he was dismissed ,and not too long he died in a mysterious helicopter crash.
http://abusidiqu.com/azazi-referred-to-the-pdp-ungovernable-threats-before-he-was-killed-in-crash/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/111388-ill-fated-helicopter-exploded-before-crashing-killing-yakowa-azazi-four-others.html.mind you this guy was promoted from a major general to a lieutenant general and a full general within 1 year. He was brilliant
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by ehissi(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
you goofed.Patrick yakowa has always been a christian from birth. Am not stating the points presented as facts.All am saying is that the govt should in the interest of fairness examine all issues and motives as related to The death of Gen. Patrick Azazi.if it was human error Nigerians deserve to know and to help guard against future occurrence.if it was planed we deserve to know and perpetrators brought to book. I believe Azazi's deserves this on the part of the government he served. Mind you he was the first person in the capacity of an NSA to come out publicly to declare PDP was bokoharam.This declaration was done while he was still the NSA. Within some weeks he was dismissed ,and not too long he died in a mysterious helicopter crash.
http://abusidiqu.com/azazi-referred-to-the-pdp-ungovernable-threats-before-he-was-killed-in-crash/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/111388-ill-fated-helicopter-exploded-before-crashing-killing-yakowa-azazi-four-others.html.mind you this guy was promoted from a major general to a lieutenant general and a full general within 1 year. He was brilliant

My apologies; I remember seeing people jubilating about his death in Kaduna because he was a christian!!

Anyway don't know much about Yakowa but you also goofed as well!!

Patrick Aziza - whom you seem to be referencing -died of cancer in 2014 if I am correct!! He was never the NSA and he was never a general!! He was retired by Obasanjo as a Major-General; I believe Commerce and tourism was his last official designation and he is from delta!!

I don't need to read any of those sourced links because General Owoye Andrew Azazi has never called PDP boko haram; he was never dismissed as NSA; he died as NSA!!

And General Azazi is from Bayelsa state!!

Major General Aziza was Chairman of the Military Tribunal that sent Obasanjo to jail for the 1995 coup and that is why when Obasanjo came into power in 1999 he required Aziza to retire immediately!!

I repeat Azazi died in the plane crash; Aziza died of cancer!!

Azazi died a retired General, Aziza died a bitter Major General!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by tswitch: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
chrisblack:
I laughed when I went through your post.you reminded me of a fellow I used to know a long time ago.he was called Shege dressing.this was a guy who likes amusing him self while think he was special.until he was brought down to reality.I guess something is wrong with your switch that's why your mind suffers from period twitching. I guess you are high on fermented zobo drink.

Pathetic!
What has your f○○lish post got to do with the subject mater under discuss?
How sad is it you cannot justify your earlier stance and misinformation you have earlier posted.
See why I correctly termed you a lowlife?
Now crawl back into the dark cave from hence you came!
Your sorts make us think Nigerian youth are nits.
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by likila: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2015
ehissi:

My apologies; I remember seeing people jubilating about his death in Kaduna because he was a christian!!

Patrick Aziza - whom you seem to be referencing -died of cancer in 2014 if I am correct!! He was never the NSA and he was never a general!! He was retired by Obasanjo as a Major-General; I believe Commerce and tourism was his last official designation and he is from delta!!

I don't need to read any of those sourced links because General Owoye Andrew Azazi has never called PDP boko haram; he was never dismissed as NSA; he died as NSA!!

Major General Aziza was Chairman of the Military Tribunal that sent Obasanjo to jail for the 1995 coup and that is why when Obasanjo came into power in 1999 he required Aziza to retire immediately!!

you just got me all cross-eyed.
aziza - azazi - azaza - azizi
i cannot keep up
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by likila: 1:35am On Dec 10, 2015
I know no the name my secret anonymous source been dey tell me again.
aziza, azazi, i dont care.
I know the general initial na AA
wheter na Abdulahi Azazu or Andrew Azumi,
i no know again.
una don conceive me finish.

anyway, the man was a top CIA agent, like somebody don mention for here.
US been dey vex why Jonathan remove their man that was seeing all Nigeria's secret files and photocopying it for them.
then them come kpai the man join!
they are still lplanning to deal with victor malu.
that is why Obama really vex for Jonathan, forget all this thing you dey read for knews.
that is why they stop to train our soldier against boko haram.
and refuse to supply them arms.
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2015
hinwazaka:
By next month, with all these lies streaming the airwaves, no one will believe a whiff of what the FG says. Dasuki will walk into freedom without a scar on him. Continue playing to our script
You really think you count in the scheme of things?
Re: Dasuki Linked To Bombing Of Aziza And Suntai by chrisblack: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2015
ehissi:

sorry I said Patrick instead of Andrew or owoeye,the fact remains that Gen Andrew Azazi was relieved of his appointment as NSA by jonathan on June 22 2012 along with the then minister of Defence.you can check this by simply asking Google.and this you can confirm by asking Google or going through the archives of various news media he spoke about The connection of PDP and bokoharam.Andrew did not die has NSA.He died as a former NSA.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/mixed-reactions-trail-azazi-bellos-sack/
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/mixed-reactions-trail-azazi-bellos-sack/&ved=0ahUKEwjC1a35zNDJAhVDrxoKHflQDbsQFggkMAQ&usg=AFQjCNHUJHpcWoG0Sqlm1FYZaRHeCm4umw&sig2=2yB38ZPQv8aFV-95Rq45QA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Kidney, Liver Problem; Visits London Bridge Hospital (photos) / See What Happened To A Young Guy That Wore Apc Campaign Tshirt Today. / Ghana, The True Gaint Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.