Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) (55833 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by friends4ever(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Guys, let this guy be
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by semochendo1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
A lot is wrong with the dress. I thought the Ekiti state house were serious when they recently sent their commissional for health or so out the house sitting for not dressing formally.

It's the rule of the house to always dress formally, either as a member or someone who has any business with the house. That shows their unseriousness in handling the state affairs.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by sasquareT(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Otapipia:

Oh!!! you don't want to know bro. If I mention a few of what you seek to know about me, you will be seriously intimidated. He should just accept the correction and move on. I repeat he needs to go back to school.

Gerarahia ma friend. who are you by d way?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by seun70(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing wrong with this particular dressing of his.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by otokx(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Not at all, its not by dressing or the people of IMO State should be enjoying fresh air.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Koncept(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Star lager beer gave out those polo's at one of their promo's. grin
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by akigbemaru: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fayose dress
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by tpiar: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
saint047:
The biggest problem about playing in Europa is you get to play with clubs with names like those in a voters register in Benue

Tsav Ortom

nbo lo nje Europa?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by MayorXB: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lucialovely:
Nothing undecided
Since nothing is wrong with wearing a casual dress to an official function. Tell him to wear his boxer and singlet when next he visit.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by flozybk(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
he is just seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by GeneralTopic: 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Omo, this man is ever ready gon!! For were em dey eh, anyone wey Bleep, he's ready to beat that person! I love Fayose and Wike.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Badgers14: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
teebaxy:
who made it official you...guy dat is the number one citizen in ekiti state

He is number citizen in Ekiti state and so what angry angry
He was supposed to lead by example angry
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by billyG(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Y cnt they tell him 2 dress properly & identify himself he mind b some1 impersonating Ekiti state guvnor.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by ostopsmich(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2015
StOla:
He is nothing but a low life thug.

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.
Simple truth from me to you is that, your comments shows your level of reasoning...You are one of those clowns who sits outside Ekiti and say rubbish about Fayose, Am not sure you've been to Ekiti to see the amazing and tremendous work he is doing over here? Do you think him be given the most transparent Governor in Nigeria is a joke? Just take a visit to the state and see for yourself, then you will stop your shallow level of reasoning. Also if you care to know, come next year he is flagging off 3 major projects in the state(Airport, Flyover and Ultra Modern Kings Market) even from meager resources from the Federation Account, Guy sit up and start thinking like a Human Being from your next Comment. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by pstboi: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2015
what else do u expect?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by allcomage: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Omoswags:
What Is Wrong With Gov. Ayodele Fayose's Dressing (photos)

This is what Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State Wore to the state House of Assembly yesterday to present the 2016 budget totaling N67 billion.

Do you think there is anything wrong with his dressing on such occasion, or the house doesn't have a dress code unlike Edo and some other states?

This guy is an enigma. I like him. From all indications he is a minimalist. This is a life style that appeals for me now.simplicity to barest minimum.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nellybii: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
teebaxy:
I like people like you, you know what is right but u gat no opportunity to execute it...keep wearing your suit and tie in poverty...wise up. Official is a thing from the mind. Dressing good is naturally to boost ur confident but this man is confident dressing this way....what else do want

And why are you so daft?
So to your little brain, anyone who expresses him/her self is poor or a political opponent. lol
For your information, I am a supporter of Fayose because he got my votes against Fayemi. There can only be one governor in a state and the citizens deserve a decent representation. Also to you, formal means suit!! lol let me try to straighten your warped brain cells by telling you that a good agbada or babariga is formal enough. And lastly, poverty is in the mind.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by teebaxy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nellybii:

And why are you so daft?
So to your little brain, anyone who expresses him/her self is poor or a political opponent. lol
For your information, I am a supporter of Fayose because he got my votes against Fayemi. There can only be one governor in a state and the citizens deserve a decent representation. Also to you, formal means suit!! lol let me try to straighten your warped brain cells by telling you that a good agbada or babariga is formal enough. And lastly, poverty is in the mind. I have a good job, my own car and personal house and I have trained graduates Am contented. If you like carry billions that is not my business. Am not a rich man's bodyguard. thanks.
lol, it's obvious you are pained...I shouldn't add to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.