Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari (5959 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by MalcoImX: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Phockphockman, Firefire, Mogidi, SeverusSnape, Chukwudi, BrokenTV, etc. should better cast away their shame and embrace the light. I was reading, hoping to find some turnaround abuse from Jak but that didn't happen. Even after the piece I was thinking some abuse will be hurled at the piece, and Jakumo would disown the writer but it didn't happen.

Jak has earned my respect as a man of conscience who follows his heart. It's now obvious that he isn't a paid amanuenses like those Nl pretenders.

1 Like

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
MalcolmX your kind words are much appreciated. So many of us mis-read El Presidente before his election victory, but now that he has assumed office, it is clear from his actions that he is indeed the real deal, whose primary motivation is to eliminate waste and theft in government, so that Nigeria's immense wealth can be deployed for the SOLE purpose of developing the nation at what will now turn out to be a greatly accelerated pace, in comparison to all that has gone before.

1 Like

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by freshvine(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Useless thread. Everyone has a price.

Some had even mortgage their conscience
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by 2sex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jakumo:
Double Post Deleted.
Well, I am a fan of El Presidente (as you call it) but I am not impressed with the turn up on economy, widespread sacks , fuel scarcity and of course dollar selling at 270 to the naira. Yet, Buhari has kept quiet about all these happenings.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Saifullah01: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
As impressed as I am with 'el-Jaks' new found Renaissance, I still believe his sudden u-turn and fast ascension up the buhari praise singing is surreal if not outright incredulous for us to safely believe. But then what do I know.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Saifullah01:
As impressed as I am with 'el-Jaks' new found Renaissance, I still believe his sudden u-turn and fast ascension up the buhari [size=16pt] praise singing [/size] is surreal if not outright incredulous for us to safely believe. But then what do I know.

I'll have you know that I am blessed with an exceptionally good siging voice, AND, I play a mean guitar, as you will see when my new CD hits the airwaves.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by dokunbam(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jakumo:

That Ever Dastardly Nigeria1-BecomeRich-Musiwa-Puss1 is a malevolent force to be reckoned with for sure, RaumDeuter, which is why intelligence agencies keep him and his workforce of mad scientists under round-the-clock observation that has only intensified ever since he declared himself "Emperor of the Western Nigerian Republic", and thereafter proceeded to conduct clandestine mind-control experiments over the internet, targeting innocent bystanders like me.

Returning to the subject of Nigeria's new president, the man has simply won over so many sceptics and critics both within Nigeria and on the global stage. Far from being biased on religious grounds as many had anticipated, El Presidente has demonstrated a dispassionate sense of fairness and inclusion to ALL demographic segments of the Nigerian population, while at the same time making domestic security, in the prevailing climate of war on terror, a top priority that is militarily protected with dispatch, regardless of where breaches of public peace occur within the Nigerian federation.

Far and away the most courageous and ground-breaking feat peformed by Nigeria's new president has been of course his administration's systematic, painstaking and scrupulously impartial probes of corruptly enriched government officials from previous administrations, resulting in an ongoing reclamation of several billion US dollars of stolen public wealth, which will almost certainly be followed by Nigeria's first ever high-profile criminal trials for big-time, industrial scale federal and state level embezzlement of public wealth, in the current millenium.

Without these urgently needed arrests, refunds, trials, and jail sentence impositions, employees throughout the strata of service in the current government, having seen no penalties imposed on their predecessors who enriched themselves through corrupt practice, would interpret that absence of punitive consequences for white-collar crime as an incentive to repeat and reprise the same short-cut to instant wealth, thus perpetuating that destructive cycle for decades longer.

By taking on Nigeria's wealthiest criminals and bringing them to book, El Presidente has demonstrated ENORMOUS bravery, courage and principle, the likes of which has not been witnessed in Nigeria for a long, long time. The man talked the talk, and this writer was but one of many who remained unconvinced until he went ahead and seriously WALKED THE WALK for all to see.

The judgement of history will be very kind indeed, to Nigeria's current president, and the coming years will show this to be a valid expectation.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Jakumo:

My perception has changed, Ogbeche. It is clear as day that the new president is NOT going to repeat the mistakes of the past, and more importantly, is going to tackle Nigeria's professional treasury looters without fear or favor.

Nobody in their right mind can ask for much more than this from a national leader, so, for all it is worth, I hereby take back ALL the harsh words I wrote here in this forum about Nigeria's current elected president, for they were typed in error, and on the basis of prejudices and assumptions that time has now proven to be false and erroneous.
Hello Jakumo.. Do you still stand by this post or you have reverted back to your stand on Buhari pre-2015 election grin

2 Likes

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by hucienda: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Schadenfreude cheesy grin cheesy

You guys digging up these posts ehn ...
cheesy
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by freeze001(f): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Ogbeche77:
Hello Jakumo.. Do you still stand by this post or you have reverted back to your stand on Buhari pre-2015 election grin

I cannot wait to see his response!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2017
Ogbeche77:

President Buhari's relentless war on corrupt government officials and their cronies continues to be conducted with absolute impartiality, whereby NOBODY whose greedy grasping paws were caught in the treasury, will fly under the radar, regardless of the culprits' tribal lineage, wealth, power, or political connections.

With this indisputable truth in mind, the legacy of El Presidente Buhari, as a fearless and doggedly determined man of his word, has not wavered, and will not falter in the slightest, as the years roll by.

Get well soon, President Buhari, and while you recuperate, rest assured that your second-in-command, Vice President Osinbajo, is proving to be an industrious leader of men imbued with the unwavering integrity that is essential to faithfully execute the agenda spelled out for him, without fear of favor, until such time as the doctors issue their green light for you to head on home to a rapturous welcome, and resume your duties as possibly the greatest president Nigeria has known since the nation gained independence from British rule in 1960.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by ono(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jakumo:

President Buhari's relentless war on corrupt government officials and their cronies continues to be conducted with absolute impartiality, whereby NOBODY whose greedy grasping paws were caught in the treasury, will fly under the radar, regardless of the culprits' tribal lineage, wealth, power, or political connections.

With this indisputable truth in mind, the legacy of El Presidente Buhari, as a fearless and doggedly determined man of his word, has not wavered, and will not falter in the slightest, as the years roll by.

Get well soon, President Buhari, and while you recuperate, rest assured that your second-in-command, Vice President Osinbajo, is proving to be an industrious leader of men imbued with the unwavering integrity that is essential to faithfully execute the agenda spelled out for him, without fear of favor, until such time as the doctors issue their green light for you to head on home to a rapturous welcome, and resume your duties as possibly the greatest president Nigeria has known since the nation gained independence from British rule in 1960.

Hmnn. Been a while Sir Jakumo. Good to catch you here after a long while.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by bakila: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2017
theV0ice:
Hehehehehe.... cheesy cheesy

I seriously hope we are not dealing with a high profile hack here?? shocked
Thank you LMAO because I dont want to write lol.
Re: A Gladiator Among The Lions : President Muhammadu Buhari by ideynl1: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sir Jakumo,

How's our Gladiator?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Jazeera’s Mehdi Hasan Asks The Questions Nigerian Journalists Fail To Ask / Igbo Ethnicity In The Nigerian Army- My Shocking Observation / Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.