Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. (4478 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
i want you guys to see marriage as what it really is: a means of extortion (the women trying really hard to extort money from men by all means possible and they are pretty good at it).

When God created Adam, He saw that Adam was lonely and needed a companion, so He created Eve (heck, why wouldn't Adam feel lonely when it was only him in the whole Eden?). God was right by creating Eve to be a companion for Adam. Maybe, someway, God did know what was about to befall man so He gave Adam a human being who is able to give birth.

When Eve ate the forbidden fruit and both (Adam and Eve) were chased away from the garden of Eden, God cursed man saying that he would really suffer a great deal to feed, He had made the soil stubborn and said man shall feed by his own sweat. He cursed woman saying that she would suffer a lot during child birth.

There are two things i didnt read He said which the society have tried to impose on men: that a man must be the one to take care of a woman (that a woman must live off men's hardwork/sweat/money). Then again, i didnt read from the Bible that God said a woman is incapable of working hard to fend for herself.

Now, there is the issue of marriage. In the new testament, it is written that a man and woman should (not must) come together to become one. I read somewhere that St.Paul said that if a man can't hold himself or prevent himself from sexual sin, then he should by all means marry. From what i wrote above, you can see that marriage is very very optional.

The society have gone against the two teachings above by making it seem like a man should bear the whole resbonsibility of a woman. If a man decides to date a woman today, his friends will dissuade him and tell him to make money first. If by the grace of God, the man in question has already 'got what it takes'- money, but happens to be very prudent with money, the woman backs out. It seems everything now depends on money and while this mindset is very wrong from the word go, we men have come to accept it. But here comes the problem...

We discovered that marriage have become business. Infact, the whole boy-girl relationship (dating, etc) is now business- women get paid to give men whatever it is they stand to gain from a boy and gal/man and woman relationship. So its time to think from a business perspective.

In the normal business scene, prices of goods and services are set based on a number of criteria/laws. The most basic of these laws state that the price for good/commodity would be generally low if: the overall value for it is low. Did you guys get the drift?

Now back to the dating/marriage scene. A man is thought to be of high value if he has money (at least thats what the society has made us belive). So a made man brings his money into the picture, looking at his account balance and his salary you are pretty sure he can take care of not only you and your family but also your village people just incase they also want in on his money. Heck the man may be handsome too. But here is the shocker....

A woman brings in her womb only as an advantage, the rest are disadvantages. We are treating this from a business perspective remember? So if the woman is pretty (of course we expect her to be pretty), her pretiness should be inversely proportional to the size of the mans pocket. Now ask yourself how much a pretty woman is worth. Assuming a man is as rich as Jeff Bezos, do you think the most pretty woman on earth is worth his whole value and money? No, absolutely not. So apparently men are being ripped off here but we'll take that for granted anyway.

So talk of the most important thing a woman brings to the table- her womb. Most women have wombs, if not all. Most women can give birth. Womb is the same thing everywhere. Now some women have decided to use their wombs anyhow. They are ready to birth your child even if you all you have to give in return is just 200k (naira). This set of women range from pretty to ugly, so why the price can go well above 200k, you can get some wombs for something much lower than 200k. Am not talking about the woman literally removing her womb to give to you, am talking about the woman allowing you to get her pregnant (use her womb). Now this is a sin, you had premarital sex so it is a sin. You could go to hell because of this just like everyother sin. But thats it, nothing else.

But do you know the biggest rip off women pull on men, they make you buy that same womb for several million naira (aka marriage). In this case, you are guaranteed to gain just one thing- you dont get to add one extra sin to your heap of sins. Other things like trust, faithfullness, etc, even the very child you are buying the womb for is not guaranteed. What you are guaranteed to loose? Lots of money. You will take care of her for the rest of her life, you will take care of her family, etc. Your freedom. You cant just go out and come back when you want, you cant hang around with lots of women if you want, even you cant continue hanging around with some of your male buddies. There are lots of things to loose. And of course men dont necessarily need a woman's love.

Now the conclusion. If you know anything at all about business then you'd agree with me that this is bad business. Women have been ripping men off since God knows when and most of us dont know. While its bad to be ripped off, its even worst for you to think that even tho you dont like being ripped off, you dont have any option than to be ripped off. You clearly have an option. So having read this, you can decide whether you want to continue being ripped off or not.

This up here is the plain undiluted truth that all men deserve to know...

If you dont wanna marry, then by all means stay single and happy. You Only Live Once.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by highpriestess: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
total crap.
it's either you are medically not okay or you are financially not bouyant.

9 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Liliyann(f): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Only a demented fool will write such!
I weep for your mother and the women in your life!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by blackpanthar: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
pls what drug do you take to get these depths of insanityyy grin

you just vomiting empty conclusions based on only your own point of view. na wa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Humblesam(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wetin bring all this frustration and confusion come this country,for Christ sake.

5 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by whitebeard(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
One fuckar will just wake up and post trash on net and misguided fellows will follow..OP don't marry it ur fvcking choice..stop telling me why a man shouldn't marry, u know what, fvck u, fvck ur stupid trashlike rubbish, fvck ur way of thinking, most of all fvck u again..!

6 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by MensCabal(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Finally men are growing up, i love this article, but it takes a lot more than this to explain the whole situation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nightking04(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
If Buhari calls you lazy, you'll be angry. See how you spent much time and energy typing crap!!

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
its either you learn or keep getting deceived

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Most things you wrote there are true but I don't know why am feeling like
1. This OP is very Stingy
2. Is looking for reasons to justify not getting married thereby promoting baby mamism grin

14 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
MensCabal:
Finally men are growing up, i love this article, but it takes a lot more than this to explain the whole situation
nice to know there is still someone out there who thinks deep. I honestly couldnt explain more than this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
MensCabal:
nice to know there is still someone out there who thinks deep. I honestly couldnt explain more than this. I have nothing else to explain

3 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
total crap. it's either you are medically not okay or you are financially not bouyant.
I would go with medically not okay.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Most things you wrote there are true but I don't know why am feeling like
1. This OP is very Stingy
2. Is looking for reasons to justify not getting married thereby promoting baby mamism grin
Am not for or against marriage, i only said the truth. People deserve to know nothing but the home truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by highpriestess: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
I would go with medically not okay.
hipposhocked
Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
hipposhocked
Oh please it's Topaz on this monicker.

1 Like

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by hopey8088(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
so you have seen no one to tell you you're ma d abi?

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Liliyann:
Only a demented fool will write such!
I weep for your mother and the women in your life!!
i'd have borrowed you handkerchief but Its us men men who deserves to weep for the way you women have deceived us all this while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Fadiga24(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ubunja you should read this

Awesome points @op

4 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by highpriestess: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Oh please it's Topaz on this monicker.
confused.cry
Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

confused.cry
Oh don't be when I use my main use Hippolyta ,on this one call me Topaz Amazon is a general usage for both monickers.Topaz is a saline mineral and a French,greek and originally a Latin name that means jewel which is mainly answered by girls.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
okay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by highpriestess: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Oh don't be when I use my main use Hippolyta ,on this one call me Topaz Amazon is a general usage for both monickers.Topaz is a saline mineral and a French,greek and originally a Latin name that means jewel which is mainly answered by girls.
lol,okay.
topaz.cheesy
Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Am not stingy, I donate to certain things to help those out there suffering, but man am never going to marry, I don't see anything sweet about marriage.. My eyes opened when I started thinking seriously about certain things after failed relationships.. My fellow men let no one take all the fun away from you just because of love, sex or whatever bullshit reasons people take to marriage.. Better be single , hustle and see your life change for better, and yeah you know there's a saying that goes "once a man is married he can't Change the world not to talk of the TV station".. Sorry for my typos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fadiga24:
Ubunja you should read this
Awesome points @op
thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
what is the society?? Who are the society??

They are your felow men and women!

Are you gonna beliv your fellow man if he tells you you are mad when you are pretty sure you are very okay?

Unfortunately, thats exactly what the society did. Made us belive things without asking questions.

I tell you one thing, the voice of reason is the voice of God. You deserve to know the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
nice write-up
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Oreofepeters: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Am not stingy, I donate to certain things to help those out there suffering, but man am never going to marry, I don't see anything sweet about marriage.. My eyes opened when I started thinking seriously about certain things after failed relationships.. My fellow men let no one take all the fun away from you just because of love, sex or whatever bullshit reasons people take to marriage.. Better be single , hustle and see your life change for better, and yeah you know there's a saying that goes "once a man is married he can't Change the world not to talk of the TV station".. Sorry for my typos

Your goddamn right!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Oreofepeters: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
I thought I was the only one who have this mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by savvy12: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
This piece just burst my brian. grin

From Christian angle, to society angle, to business angle and men are at the losing end in all three. grin

Op this you write up na 9/10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry. by frugal(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Come back and tell us how far when you're 68, alone and miserable.

I want a family because I know where I want to be. To each his own though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Turning Me Into A Simp. Save Me Guys / See How Am Chilling On A Saturday (pics) / What Were The Weirdest Rules A Landlord/landlady Have Ever Given To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.