Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? (1862 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2009
My neighbour's girlfriend leaves with him. She's a stay a home Gf while he goes to work all day, sometimes both day and night. It all started when i began to see her with a particular guy in the neighbourhood, sometimes i meet them in the bar sitting in a very compromising position. Latter i started seeing other guyz coming around, innitially i thought they were either his brothers or friends to his bf. Both i got the shocker of my life last week when i met a guy smootching her along the road in a bush part, (it was dark). Then yestday one of those guyz i usually see her with came visiting. After a while i started hearing moaning and groaning asshhhhh ohhhhhh uhmmmm, it was so audible because there was no light, everywhere was quiet. We share same apartment.

What can i do to save this guyz ass? Such acts brings hard luck to man.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by sesman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
emmm!!! i would say mind your own business, grin
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
yes my ur bussiness, ur friend.
tell the dude asap.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by angelgirl1(f): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
He should know. She might contract an std and pass it on to him. I say just tell him.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Igwe9(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
arrange with your neighbour on how to catch her red handed,, that makes you a good neighbour! smiley
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
How do i go about telling the guy?
She can no longer look at me directly in my face
Guilt has eaten her up

@angelgirl1
What if they use protection Am sure this has been going on for quite a while now. he might never find out as he's never at home.

I no want hear say dem use my head take hit wall latter when dem settle,
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by angelgirl1(f): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
ewoma4good:

How do i go about telling the guy?
She can no longer look at me directly in my face
Guilt has eaten her up

@angelgirl1
What if they use protection Am sure this has been going on for quite a while now. he might never find out as he's never at home.

I no want hear say dem use my head take hit wall latter when dem settle,

But you have no way of knowing if they are using protection or not. This could cost him his life. I think you should at least talk to her about her ways.

You could mail him an anonymous letter detailing everything that you saw. And giving him a heads up on a good time to catch her red handed.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
dude, u just have to tell him?
there is no point trying to salvagewat is lost already.
from ur post, it not just 1 regular guy, but several.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by maray(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ poster,its none of your bussiness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Live and let live!
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2009
angelgirl1:

But you have no way of knowing if they are using protection or not. This could cost him his life. I think you should at least talk to her about her ways.

You could mail him an anonymous letter detailing everything that you saw. And giving him a heads up on a good time to catch her red handed.

What i would do is call the girl in question and advice her, as per the guy i wouldn't tell him yet. I need real wisdom to handle this.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by v3: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ewoma

How u take know say she dey shit? U don dey torchlight am abi shocked shocked shocked
U no tell us who she's cheating on her bf wif?

Or is there somefin you're hiding?
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@ewoma

How u take know say she dey shit? U don dey torchlight am abi shocked shocked shocked
U no tell us who she's cheating on her bf wif?

Or is there somefin you're hiding?

My Brother, i no dey hide anything ohhhh, u see details of my first post. Na so e just be, na him babe, not yet wife. Make i tell u the babe details You no wise ohhh, abi u want be share holder too? grin grin grin
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Ournaija: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
I no fit talk. Dis kind matter get as e be.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by omofola(f): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2009
Don't let it be your business to advise her neither should you report her to him because at the end of the day the guy will either find out himself which will eventually happen, or the girl will set you up, and how are you so sure the fault is not from the guy himself, maybe he is not satisfying her enough or he knows about what she is doing and doesn't mind.

Believe me the whole blame will be upon you when the whole picture is open.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by bblacky(f): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
amebo u go tire, amebo u go tire, but wait u wey dey c her u no dey go work? beta mind ur business. b4 dem go tak u settle dem case u go cme bcom dere enemy of progress,
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by patwhizkid(f): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
Wetin come kwonsain u sef? Aproko!
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
i still maintain its ur bussiness,
brothers shud be brothers keepers.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by bblacky(f): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
izeek:

i still maintain its ur bussiness,
brothers shud be brothers keepers.
brodas keeper ova gf?
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2009
bblacky:

amebo u go tire, amebo u go tire, but wait u wey dey c her u no dey go work? beta mind ur business. b4 dem go tak u settle dem case u go cme bcom dere enemy of progress,

i run shifts where i work, and i go 3days off after my night shifts.

@patwhizkid
Wait till e go happen to you, e no go kwonsain me or anaybody self. And u fit don marry the babe that time, u die well be that.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by izeek(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
dat no be gf nah?
she is a prostitute living on that dude.
tell him and let him make his decisions.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2009
Dude, cut your share, bone grin

Ok, seriously, give your neighbour a hint and ask him to come home unexpectedly. . .  or u can send off a txt msg to signal when he needs to come home to see things for himself. If u keep quiet, the more u encourage that behaviour.

Girls,   sad
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by bblacky(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Dude, cut your share, bone grin

Ok, seriously, give your neighbour a hint and ask him to come home unexpectedly. . . or u can send off a txt msg to signal when he needs to come home to see things for himself. If u keep quiet, the more u encourage that behaviour.

Girls, sad
aorit, do as whitelexi talk if u must b a good neighbour. no come back to NL com seek advice on how to handle ur neighbour 4 turning against u afta tryin to rescue him from d hands of a home prositute, tongue grin
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by ikamefa(f): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ topic hummmmmmmmm! cheesy

you nor get work ? how u take sabi sey the gal dey moan for inside house? she was prolly doing some house work, or drinking tea hence all those sounds you were hearing. " grin ", how come na only you dey see this particular gal for bush side et all undecided grin grin

on a serious note though! it all depends on your relationship with your neighbor oh, you could try telling/hinting the guy and if that gal na sharp agbero gal, she go just turn efri-thing put for yah head " grin "

be very careful cheesy
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by patwhizkid(f): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ ewomaoghene
efian! Ka ka ka! Dat kain tin nor fit happen 2 me. Mesero!
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ ewomaoghene
efian! Ka ka ka! Dat kain tin nor fit happen 2 me. Mesero!

Okwo-urhobo, oma gha-re? easy ohhh, make wetin happen to Mokiniouvo and Obukokwo and Obapkororo make e no hapen to you ohhhh.

I hail
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by patwhizkid(f): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
Ah! I nor dey cari last nao, u nor trust me? I be confirmed omo-avudu 1 of niger delta.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by biola44: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
@poster: arrange 4 ur neighbor 2 catch her in d act or u 4get it! grin
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by follypimpi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2009
You are only prying cos u wanna HIT IT too or rather jobless.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by v3: 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
@pat

See title. . .
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
Stop am, who give u that title You no reach na!!! The Elders and high chiefs of Niger-Delta know about am? Well, i fit just pity u helep u see the Chiefs/elders make dem give u omo-avudu 2 of Urhobo Kingdom because na be be Omo-avudu 1 of Niger Delta and the Apostle of the Whole World by the special Grace off God.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by patwhizkid(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ v3
nor mind d aproko OP, she didn't vais a l'ecole.
Re: What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
@ Omo-avudu 2 of Niger Dt

Tu comprond boucoup du francaise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is A Decision Do You Belive That? / 10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook: / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.