Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! (1863 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by hotmedusa(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
i am very confused. I dont know what to do. My boyfriend is not picking my calls. We have been together for 3 years now. I love him. There is no one like him. He is rich and spends a lot of money on me. He is also very good in bed. We have been doing it at least 4 times a week for the last three years. He is has a very high drive, same as me. Now he hasnt returned my calls for two weeks. Maybe i am panicking, but this is not normal. I cant just go to his house. I am not the pushy type. I miss his D***. I cant stay long without doing it. Also i am running out of money. I dont work since he is very rich. What do i do? Please help!
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Blazing88(f): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
shocked
So u love him for only his D*ck and his pocket?
Common gal!
Am sure he was enjoying your fin too and he is tired n has propably found someone else dat tickles his fantasy.
4times a week? For 3years? And no commitment of any kind?
Are u sure he was really in love with u?
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by lindabon: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Money---d*ck--- f^ck---love 

SMH

OP, u r so needy . . . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by tellwisdom: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
This modafuckkkerrr, is indirectly advertising her PROSTITUIONN business here,  pay less attention to her undecided undecided

Now hear her out------> There is no one like him. He is rich and spends a lot of money on me Seeking some1 who's gon take responsibility here

Another here:====> I miss his D***. I cant stay long without doing it. Also i am running out of money. I dont work since he is very rich Dickkk and  Money involved here. so u've got to be prepared to fuckkkk and Take care of her needs undecided undecided  **smh** see gurls embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by bekay911(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
Blazing88:

shocked
So u love him for only his D*ck and his pocket?
Common gal!
Am sure he was enjoying your fin too and he is tired n has propably found someone else dat tickles his fantasy.
4times a week? For 3years? And no commitment of any kind?
Are u sure he was really in love with u?
The guy don wise up . So for 3 f**king yrs u gave him d impression u wer a sex freak. I dont really blame d dude u knw wat dey say dat relationshps n marriage r like eatin rice evryday so u av to learn hw to garnish i bet u failed dern he is tired of eatin d same tin .
As for d guy dat one no knw wetin im want in lyf drivn u wild while he has no intention of sustaining da rltionmshp
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by tellwisdom: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
bakery911, na una way jor if only this news was real angry angry
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by iice(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
You must have stared at your reflection.
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by slimyem: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
op,it is girls like you that make all ds NL guys come here to spit rubbish saying all women are the same.
Just listen to yourself-you are jobless,he has money and spends it on you,he's been f*king u anyhow for the past three years.one thing you failed to add is that HE IS F*KING TIRED OF YOU.
You are one hell of a disgrace to womanhood.shioooooooor!
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Dyt(f): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2011
claps hands
orisirisi
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by kemmeye: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
of course he'll leave you wat the freak were u thinking doing him 4 times a week and you think he doesn't no that you like him for his money. gat a life seriously cuz, besides i think this story sounds too good to be true
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by bekay911(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

bakery911, na una way jor if only this news was real angry angry
slimyem:

op,it is girls like you that make all ds NL guys come here to spit rubbish saying all women are the same.
Just listen to yourself-you are jobless,he has money and spends it on you,he's been f*king u anyhow for the past three years.one thing you failed to add is that HE IS F*KING TIRED OF YOU.
slimyem:

slimyem:

slimyem:

Ma dear pls ring it out loud for er 2 heart. Wtout any atom of respect and dignity 4 womanhood she comes her washin her dirty linen in public dats y d boys av d guts to talk shit abt us. Sighs
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2011

Slimyansh, why are u VEXING grin grin grin
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by 25omega(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
fake story

i wish all these guys would stop creating user names and pretending they are women and posting their sexual fantasies on NL
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Blazing88(f): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

She is not only a disgrace to womanhood, But to d whole world!
Shes been sleeping wit him 4tymes in a week!
For 3years now?
No commitment! Nothing!
No wonda guys call some ladies, fishbrain.
kai! Smh!
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by slimyem: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
tellwisdom:

Slimyansh, why are u VEXING grin grin grin
you know you are crazy right??
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by LongOne1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
In 3 years, shouldn’t you at least know his friends even if you don’t know his family?

Shouldn’t you be more concerned about his safety, what if he is in the hospital after an accident? Rather it’s your selfish interests you are worried about.
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
you know you are crazy right??

Slimyansh, im nt crazy sad, im only trying to see why ur Hair is peeling off, over this matter grin grin
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by iice(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
25omega:

fake story

i wish all these guys would stop creating user names and pretending they are women and posting their intimate fantasies on NL
grin
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Honeycity(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
poster please how old are you?
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by kemmeye: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Honeycity:

poster please how old are you?

hahahaha just a guess shes 20 but her va-jay-jay is about 84 years old no traction on it anymore ewwwwwww
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lie lie story !!
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
hotmedusa:

i am very confused. I dont know what to do. My boyfriend is not picking my calls. We have been together for 3 years now. I love him. There is no one like him. He is rich and spends a lot of money on me. He is also very good in bed. We have been doing it at least 4 times a week for the last three years. He is has a very high drive, same as me. Now he hasnt returned my calls for two weeks. Maybe i am panicking, but this is not normal. I cant just go to his house. I am not the pushy type. I miss his D***. [/b]I cant stay long without doing it. Also[b] i am running out of money. I dont work since he is very rich. What do i do? Please help!
[size=14pt]www.diskombobulatednonsenticology.com

BTW why would a man hide behind a female id to post aggravated balderdash? It's so damn bloody obvious that a woman DID NOT compose this trash!!! Shake my coconut head!. . .
[/size]
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by DeBlunt: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
so you have been doing someone's hubby for 3yrs, no wonder there's no commitment and you cant go to his house cos ure gona get your a.s.s whooped grin
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by tellwisdom: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
Sexkillz, u see how dead ur brain is How wld a guy create this and post for no reason, . Na u mumu pass embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by hotmedusa(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
why are people attacking me here? i just expressed how bad i am feeling. i am not the strong willed type, i let my man take charge of everything. Yes i love him in bed and the financial security he gives, but isnt that why i am in a relationship with him? Its been so painful his behaviour. i guess no one understands how it feels. Today i braced myself and called one of his friends to ask about him. He told me he was busy and he would call back. I havent heard anything all day. I think i should go to sleep instead of pouring my heart online. So many problems, i dont even know how to make ends meet next week. Strange i am still Hot in all this. Gudnite y'all.
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Sexkillz, u see how dead your brain is How wld a guy create this and post for no reason, . Na u mumu pass embarassed embarassed
[size=14pt]SMH! And woman somewhere go say she get pikin!. . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your Fada. . . wink
[/size]
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Orton10(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nite girlie. And hey don't forget your gurl stuff.
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by toyemz(f): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2011
@poster
you wonder why people speak harshly to you?
take a look at what you put on line,in public
what if your boyfriend was reading this, what do you think he would think of you?
Girl,its time for you to take look at your reflection and wonder what you have been doing for 3 solid years,apart from 'doing it' and looking pretty

I seriously wonder about you:

So many problems, i don't even know how to make ends meet next week. Strange i am still Hot in all this. Gudnite y'all.

your man is rich,he spends money on you and yet you have so many problems and you don't know how to cope and you have not spoken for what 2-3 weeks#
My advice to you
go get a job
or better still,from the comfort of your home begin to sell your accumulated finery on eBay
reality stares you in the face!
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by inspirizu(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2011
hotmedusa:

i am very confused. I dont know what to do. My boyfriend is not picking my calls. We have been together for 3 years now. I love him. There is no one like him. He is rich and spends a lot of money on me. He is also very good in bed. We have been doing it at least 4 times a week for the last three years. He is has a very high drive, same as me. Now he hasnt returned my calls for two weeks. Maybe i am panicking, but this is not normal. I cant just go to his house. I am not the pushy type. I miss his D***. I cant stay long without doing it. Also i am running out of money. I dont work since he is very rich. What do i do? Please help!

U can't go to his house because U DON'T know his mother bleeping house ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ he will be d 1 to come to your place, to do what? To F, UCK your 84 yrs old purry. So what are you? You are a LovePeddler, prostitute ashewo. You better have a rethink about your life you this un worthy skank [color=][/color]
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by Odunnu: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2011
Even if this were to be fantasy/imaginations, I know for sure there are gurls who are in this kinda relationship in real life.
1. They sleep regularly with a guy even without commitment. I know of ths chic in my street then who was forking the Chief Justice. She was doing it not for anything but the power and cash attached. The day she heard the Chief Justice invited another chic (also in my street then) to travel to Abuja with him, the other gurl set thugs against the new gurl.
For chrisssake, the CJ was/is married with children and he doesnt have any longterm plans for you, why kill yourself?
2. There are yet chics who just dont mind to get forked so long as there is a guy willing to do it, they dont care so long as they get forked
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by MMM2(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2011
op stop disturbing ur BF angry just come & catch fun with me wink
Re: I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! by BodyKiss(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

This modafuckkkerrr, is indirectly advertising her PROSTITUIONN business here, pay less attention to her undecided undecided

Now hear her out------> There is no one like him. He is rich and spends a lot of money on me Seeking some1 who's gon take responsibility here

Another here:====> I miss his D***. I cant stay long without doing it. Also i am running out of money. I dont work since he is very rich Dickkk and Money involved here. so u've got to be prepared to fuckkkk and Take care of her needs undecided undecided **smh** see gurls embarassed embarassed

Your senses are very much alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Do Guys Look At Women As S.e:x Object? / Please Help, How Can I Explain This? It's Urgent. / To Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.