Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. (12923 Views)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
spicy244 , onstelly , estharfabian , jasha , misspicy , wristbangle , laveda , abbykem , pwettyella , endowednicky , cruzita , donholy28 , mzgracie , kweenbeejey , medunah , yilly , punkveer ,
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by donholy28(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Imagine! some fools are just pouring sand into this sweet tori...girl abeg continue joor
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Mynd44 this bros just broke rule 2, 3, 7 , 8 , 9. pls kindly send him to the appropriate quarters for continuously breaking this forum rule.

LoL... laveda see them
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Mynd44 this bros just broke rule 2, 3, 7 , 8 , 9. pls kindly send him to the appropriate quarters for continuously breaking this forum rule.

Mtchew Gerarahere mehn... sameer1212 hafa man utd grin cheesy
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
donholy28:
Imagine! some fools are just pouring sand into this sweet tori...girl abeg continue joor

Thanks.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Lsofdk(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bbsharon:
I will post the rest when I wake. Goodnight everyone.
bbsharon wat i do u now, see as you got me hovering on ur thread. post abi u never wake up… i think i skipped some while avoiding the derailers
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lsofdk:

bbsharon wat i do u now, see as you got me hovering on ur thread. post abi u never wake up

lol...
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Lsofdk(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bbsharon:

lol...
nice piece
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
ishiamu:

Mtchew Gerarahere mehn... sameer1212 hafa man utd grin cheesy
Lol... You no see say I quiet since day before yesterday? The thing just be like dream for my eyes. sad
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by raziboi(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
following..
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... You no see say I quiet since day before yesterday? The thing just be like dream for my eyes. sad

cheesy grin. Ya team can't hold a lead for 5mins LoL
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by horeofe(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Send a pm and I'll satisfy your curiosity. tongue
hmm
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ruby115(f): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice story smileynice story
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by cindykaey(f): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Yet you've been stalking her. Maybe you intend to beg her for money like Darkrebel and Coogar?
Aha! That should explain it. Stop butt-licking dude! It's demeaning.

For the record, Fuglyne, since Truckpusher updated your pictures, your chances have been ruined.

P. S: For the record, I always attack butt-lickers.

Even Darkrebel who was banned for six months in the Rap Section for STEALING thinks he has an opinion. The same Darkrebel who attacked Chiam55/Nubian113 because she refused to reply his message? The same fugly troll? cheesy

This stu'pid nigga always trying to prove a thing or two...don't you get tired of this shyte?.....like you can't mind your business?..I see poverty has eaten your brain so You can't think well again....try to mind your business and stop displaying your stupidity to the world......see how you're mentioning monikers unnecessarily just to make a point.....I swear you mumu sha..

Mr good looks.....leave those with their fugly looks to do their thing......nigga with a pussi...mtcheew.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by cruzita(f): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
spicy244 , onstelly , estharfabian , jasha , misspicy , wristbangle , laveda , abbykem , pwettyella , endowednicky , cruzita , donholy28 , mzgracie , kweenbeejey , medunah , yilly , punkveer ,
present ma
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Brijet(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2015
I think am loving this bae, nice story
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
ishiamu could you please leave us alone. Why are you always against ISLAM ?

Alphaoscar:

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Laveda(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Am doing what is just, imagine one guy with moniker Madridguy calling ipob and massob protesters terrorist but calls isis n boko haram freedom fighter when I retaliated by calling him jihadist a foolish boy called alphaoscar who said he will kick me out on NL, which am still waiting for him to do, nw turned reporter by calling on the Mods LoL. This guy's from the west can be funny. Smh
LOL.....you part of the Biafra too? issorait.......you just have to be strong tongue
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Laveda:
LOL.....you part of the Biafra too? issorait.......you just have to be strong tongue

Not into it, but one have to admit to what is good and bad
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
madridguy:
ishiamu could you please leave us alone. Why are you always against ISLAM ?

I ain't against Islam but am against what you said... calling massob and ipob terrorist but calling isis and bh freedom fighters... where's your sense?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
I am not in the mood this morning cos today is our sacred day as a Muslim.

ishiamu:

I ain't against Islam but am against what you said... calling massob and ipob terrorist but calling isis and bh freedom fighters... where's your sense?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ishiamu(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
madridguy:
I am not in the mood this morning cos today is our sacred day as a Muslim.

Gerarahere mehn, when you guys bomb piple u dnt knw it's scared mtchew
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by ChappyChase: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

Thanks.
Babe hope you go continue?
If not just tell me make I waka! Cause I no too dey like place wey people dey quarrel, if care is not taken, I go join them..
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:

lol...
Sweeri plsss update us ooo,I love ur story
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by dmola(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
endowednicky:
hope its not this stories that has beginning and no ending o...
e beta say u just stop for here now .make we know!!!,
ehen.

ur chubby look is appealing bt ur facial look Is sassy
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by dmola(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:
Do u v a problem with dat

zoom profile pix

coughs

nice chubby look
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Pwettyella(f): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
dmola:

zoom profile pix

coughs

nice chubby look
Hmm,thanks
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by onstelly(f): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bbsharon:
Am present
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by dmola(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pwettyella:
Hmm,thanks

sorry can I pm u?
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Ay04z(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
Continue..abike nice write up.
Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
We walked out to his car,Jude tried protecting me from the piercing stare of the crowd and I felt loved and wish Jude can just forgive me.
Jude's car was a very fine polished car and also neat but my mind was diverted. I was still wondering why he came back. We sat still for a long time until Jude broke the silence .
Jude : There is only one reason why I came back to you.Abike, the fact you showed remorse about your actions moved me. I wanted to drive away but I remebered the first day we met you were so simple that I fell in love with you that istant but the reason behind you cooking up
those horrible lies still baffles me.

I felt I did not need to explain to Jude after the way I behaved but the way he looked at me I knew I could not resist not telling him the truth and that truth scared me.
When he noticed I was not going to say anything he continued.
Jude : My heart wants to stay with you because I feel that is where it belongs. Kindly give me the chance to know the real you. I know what you are passing through and undertsand how hard it is to even come out and try to be social but I believe we can work it out and you do not have to go about being fake about anything. Let people accept and know you for who you really are and then you earned that respect you so desire.

I looked at Jude with tears filled eyes, I wanted to ask so many questions at a time.I do not want him to say all this things to console me for my foolishness I thoughts. I cleaned my face and then said.
Abike : Jude please am very sorry for all the trouble I caused you today, I lied to you because i thought if you knew the truth I would loose you and the fear of that made me do what i did.
I paused for some time and said
" I will just leave and never contact you again"
I opened the door to the car and was about leaving when Jude drew me to his side and kissed me but this time more sensual but I felt pain this time around.
Jude is never going to love me, I thought.
He broke the kiss all of a sudden and stared at me , my mind rush back to my thoughts and then I knew I had to go.
Tears filled my eyes
I looked away, then I heard him say something...
I looked at him and stared, his face was filled with so much emotions and he meant what he said but I wanted to be sure I heard right.
Then he repeated,
Jude : Abike will you marry me? I want to love the real you and spend the rest of my life with you.
Now I knew what I heard was not a mistake, I wanted to run and also stay at this time, I was so confused and the tears flowed freely down my cheeks.
But at this time I wanted to say no and tell him I could not because he does not love me and I do not want to be punished for my silly act instead of being loved but when I looked into his eyes I realised he meant what he just said. I knew right then that Jude loves me and oh yes I want to spend my life witn him and instead of saying yes I said
Something else and he suddenly looked depressed and I knew have hurt him. I stepped out of the car and walked away.
Jude will never forgive me for this but I was happy I did what I did. He watched me leave.
I walked to the bustop, crossed to the other side and used the atm before boarding a bus .I cried all the way home not minding if anyone was looking at me.
That is the price I have to pay, I thought to myself.
That night mama Abike's food did not taste well because I had lost my appetite, my mind was solely on what Jude could be doing that moment. Was he thinking of me or he has forgotten me and really didn't want to have anything to do with me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. by Bbsharon(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ay04z:
Continue..abike nice write up.
lol....I just did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / "I am the hottest 40 year old woman alive":woman declares as she shares (photos) / Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.