Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Find Good Wife/husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Good Wife/husband (1440 Views)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
A good wife or husband is a good treasure and whosoever find one obtain the favour of the Lord.
Marriage is an institution ordained by God.When GOD created everything perfectly the only thing he saw that is not good is that man should not be alone. The man or women that is alone is incomplete, and is GOD that gave Adam is help meet.Gen 2:18 ",,, the LORD said it is not good that the man should be alone;I wiil make him an help meet for him" " if you are in this situation i pray for you in a Miraculous way,you will meet your own help meet in Jesus Name " Pro 18:22 " Whoso Findeth a wife findeth good thing and obtains favour of the Lord"
Good wife/husband is not in term of beauty,or any physical affection but inward affection :-God fearing man/women with good manners who wiil be ready to love and care for you in in any situation,
If you are looking for one confess that " I SHALL MEET WITH MY OWN HELPMATE,BONE OF MY BONE AND FLESH OF MY FLESH IN THE MIGHT NAME OF JESUS CHRIST" AMEN
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
To get good wife/husband you need prayer. You need to have start the prayer before you are ready for it, since you are mature or bone again. Example of Abraham when he wanted to choose wife for his son, he pray for God direction and the servant when God to where he was going he also pray and God answered there prayer. (Gen 24:1-end) Marriage is not something you can rush into. You need to be patient and pray for God direction. Laid de foundation of your love on God his the beginning and the end.
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by sultaan(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
definitely stay away from the romance and politics section grin
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
ROMANCE IS NOT ABOUT LOST ALONE YOU CAN HAVE GOOD WIFE/HUSBAND WITH BEAUTIFUL ROMANCE
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2015
HINDRANCE OF SPIRITUAL HUSBAND
SPIRITUAL HUSBAND/WIFE means having H/W in the spiritual realm. WAYS TO KNOWN: Somebody that have spiritual husband/wife can see himself/herself having sexual intercourse in the dream, taking care of baby in the dream,having family in the dream etc. CONSEQUENCES OR MANIFESTATIONS OF HAVING SPIRITUAL HUSBAND/WIFE
1. Late To Get Spouse: The person facing these kind of problem will have problem in having life partner. It could be through disappointment, the spiritual H/W will be claiming, ownership on here.
2. Having Problem To Get Pregnancy: Any body having problem of spiritual husband or wife shall have problem to have baby in real life because he or she have got in spiritual realm.
3. If Have H/W In Real Live. The person shall not enjoy is spouse something must occur that must hindered the happness of the family.
SOLUTION: Prayer Of deliverance
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
SOLUTION TO SPIRITUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE.
1. Surrender You Life God
2. I destroy every convenant i have entered into with spiritual husband/wife knowingly or unknowingly with the blood Jesus Christ.
3. I destroy every property of spiritual husband/wife in my body in Jesus Mighty Name.
4. I am free from spiritual husband/wife in the name of Jesus Christ.
4.(Begin To Collect What You Want By Faith) eg. I collect my real husband in life in Jesus Might Name, I Collect My Children In Real Life In Jesus Might Name, I Collect My Promotion In Jesus Mighty Name,
The Bible Says Ask Till Your Joy Is Full,
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Like say marriage is by force oga o
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by Rone16(f): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Pray and stop dwelling on finding a perfect person.
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Na wa ooo, what wouldn't we see on NL these days.
Why the headache, just text 'good wife ' or 'good husband ' to 131 and follow the voice prompt. Available to all networks, free cheesy
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Deut 29:29 Says "...The secret things are belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever,..."
1 Cor 1:18 Says " For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."
Mat 11:15 Says " He that hath ears to hear,let him hear"
Re: How To Find Good Wife/husband by psa1102(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Marriage is a life journey, Do not rush into it. It's better to have broken relationship than broken marriage.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: HOW TO COOK OGBONO SOUP WITH #1,500 Naira. / Have You Ever Cried Because Of Love? / Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.