Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend (8483 Views)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by gist4kidsblog: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
The photos were shared on twitter. Her name is Irene Mueni from Kenya. She was allegedly battered by her boyfriend Enock Mutunga on Sunday, December 6. She reported the assault to the police but no action was taken.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photos-young-girl-assaulted-by-her-boyfriend.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by gist4kidsblog: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by 20bc(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2015
And reported it to NL and no action will still be taken except people saying eya pele....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
This is wickednessshocked

some guys deserve to be soak in a bucket of Acid....

Haba
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Cholls(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother what!
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2015
20bc:
And reported it to NL and no action will still be taken except people saying eya pele....
wat do you expect pple to do?
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
I guess she still loves him... angry undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by 20bc(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wat do you expect pple to do?
I don't know, even if we wail from today till tomorrow nothing can be done.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by 20bc(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Haba
That's pure class evil, his girlfriend not even wife...lol..i wonder what will happen if they get married...
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by LordOfTheWeed: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

some guys deserves to be soaked in a bucket of Acid....

Haba
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Mhizkel(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Haba
Do not be surprised this lady would still go back to the said guy. I bet this is not the first time such is happening.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by shizzy7(f): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Haba
My dear, don't be surprised if this girl goes back to him...

we need to start offering courses like Relationship(REL 101), Love (Lo201) e.t.c. in school...
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2015
shizzy7:

we need to start offering courses like Relationship(REL 101), Love (Lo201) e.t.c. in school...
lollll ,it crazy tho,haba
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Mhizkel:

Do not be surprised this lady would still go back to the said guy. I bet this is not the first time such is happening.
this is too much haba,some pple wicked sha
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by smsshola(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2015
shizzy7:

I concurred... seconded and thirded...Funny enof the guy will plead and ask for forgiveness and when u ask the lady she will say...I just love him.
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by shizzy7(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
smsshola:

I concurred... seconded and thirded...Funny enof the guy will plead and ask for forgiveness and when u ask the lady she will say...I just love him.
Yes, it makes me really sick and irritated especially when he is just a boyfriend. What kind of rubbish pleading is that?
A boy who is already boxing you while dating will eventually wrestle and probably strangle you when you get married.

The girl will have no choice but to become Ronda Rousey or divorce him....
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by shizzy7(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
lollll ,it crazy tho,haba
huuu, A question for you and halfrica..

If Dangote son beat you like this and ask for forgiveness after,

will you forgive him?
Report him to his family?
End the relationship?
Have your revenge?

NB::: Na fiancée una be ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by misspicy(f): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP you mean a human being did this or na trailer bash her? shocked
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Mhizkel(f): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
this is too much haba,some pple wicked sha
Lol..Atleast, she didn't pass out.
I have come to realise that a man treats you the way you present yourself and way you wanna be treated. This would have emerged from slaps, and little punches and the lady accepted it. My own opinion, she is to be blamed. I have seen a similar case where the guy beats the lady up to a critical level. She got admitted in the hospital, had series of drips and injections. I made her see reasons why she ought not be in such relationship, and she agreed. She decided to quit the affair. Few hours later, the guy came to check on her. She pretended to be asleep in other to ignore him. After waiting for some time, the guy brought out some expensive stuffs including provisions. On noticing this with one eye closed, she sat up asap and started smiling. He also gave her some money which she didn't hesitate to receive. I was dumbfounded and wished to give her a clean slap if she were to be my sister. When the guy left, she looked at him and said ''he has apologised'' I replied by saying ''same way he would apologise and take flowers to your grave after killing you''

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
shizzy7:

will you forgive him?
End the relationship?
Have your revenge?

i will take law into my hands and pour him acid.

A tit for tat,we will reconcile in hell.
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mhizkel:

I have come to realise that a man treats you the way you present yourself and way you wanna be treated. This would have emerged from slaps, and little punches and the lady accepted it. My own opinion, she is to be blamed. I have seen a similar case where the guy beats the lady up to a critical level. She got admitted in the hospital, had series of drips and injections. I made her see reasons why she ought not be in such relationship, and she agreed. She decided to quit the affair. Few hours later, the guy came to check on her. She pretended to be asleep in other to ignore him. After waiting for some time, the guy brought out some expensive stuffs including provisions. On noticing this with one eye closed, she sat up asap and started smiling. He also gave her some money which she didn't hesitate to receive. I was dumbfounded and wished to give her a clean slap if she were to be my sister. When the guy left, she looked at him and said ''he has apologised'' I replied by saying ''same way he would apologise and take flowers to your grave after killing you''
hehehehehehehe this tory sweet..

Atimes i wonder how the word love really works,this minute you are cursing,abusing the person next minute you are praising,adoring,and defending the person.,

as for that gurl in the case scenerio,he who refused to learn the easy way,will learn the hard way...

But i wonder why the family accepted the guy after what the gurl pass thro tho.
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
shizzy7:

will you forgive him?
End the relationship?
Have your revenge?

End d relationship

Happiness above money jare

Wat does it profit me to marry the richest man in africa son den use all the money he gives me for upkeep to pay medical bills

Na plus my dignity cant b bought

quit d yeye relationship abeg

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Nellizzy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
good
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by jeremybenedict(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
say #NO2DOMESTIC# violence...our women should be protected...buh wetin d qal do sef
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ibrams(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
wetin she do to be beaten like that..... dem no the hear word sef.......keep doing your

village things
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Laredojohn(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmm this is battery , he should face the consequences of his actions
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by ibrams(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Laredojohn:
hmm this is battery , he should face the consequences of his actions
face Wat..... we no know wetin happen between them.....
do you guys know whether she too don break the guy's head.....

village things
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by flokii: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
wetin concern me undecided

girls won't learn... they prefer to friendzone the well-meaning guys and date d beasts.

a guy will be somewhere laughing hard now
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by Laredojohn(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
ibrams:
face Wat..... we no know wetin happen between them.....
do you guys know whether she too don break the guy's head.....

village things
hmm if she has done that5 , dnt think the guy will have much energy to beat her like this
Re: Photos: Young Girl Assaulted By Her Boyfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mhizkel:

This story is EPIC. Should i say Poverty is a bastard or love is blind? If her dad can afford all those provisons or if she has enough money to afford them,i'm sure she wunt wake up at the sight of seen an ordinary provision...she's the reason why men do say 'With money you can have any woman'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.