Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) (52158 Views)

Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Frankiss44(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
blackpriest0911:
His he a wailer??

Yeah.. He wails speaking better English than the rubbish you typed here.. ZOMBIE 001

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
XD3G:
Did this Senator start using Twitter during this Administration?
see how stupid u are or is Buhari juju still working on u? I hav neva seen anytin dats stupid lik u apc-e rats

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Standing5(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Could he please tell us what was minimum wage equivalent in USD as of May 28, 2015.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by joetins(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
that is effect of having a person with no agenda representing u, he look like reasonable bt the rather opposite
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
XD3G:
Did this Senator start using Twitter during this Administration?

You will die in your self chained slavery only painful thing is some blind idiots will die along with you. I wonder when people like you will face reality. The truth is never late and doing the right thing is never late. He speaks the truth and that's what matters. Come to think of it was he a senator in the last administration? Dust your brain and wake up from your slumber. I wonder the "change" that was fought for if the truth is now what should not be said.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by nortcentrallord(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
olihilistic:
I wiil not be suprised when his election is nullified. I dont support Buhari though

For speaking the truth right? So where is the change?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by ifeomaekol(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jux love this man kiss
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by felibrain: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Quite a reasonable tweet from the man but retards won't see reasons with him. They would rather resort to insults and name calling.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Stoical: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is only a student who knows his onions that the lecturer can not rubbish... He can hide and admire you, while others who dont measure to him will sit and abuse. Really, lets see Nigeria begin to work and stop listening to what we probably already know.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
suxkill:
hmmmm,I don't understand this man,

is he a wailer?

or about to join us.

even the rat inside my house,has seen the effect of changi!!!
They must be starving!
Watch it they might start eating your toes while sleeping ... smiley
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=olihilistic post=40869866]I wiil not be suprised when his election is nullified. I dont support Buhari though[/. It means that all so call fight against corruption is a mere witch hunt of a perceived political enemies. God is watching.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by PastorOla1: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
MR BRUCE MAKE YOU AND YOUR CO- TRAVELER GO "FARABURUKU YIN BALE O" NIGERIA IS ON THE PART WAY TO GREATNESS.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by menice69: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l9t15Sw_u88/Vmlak8a-t4I/AAAAAAAHnlo/d3JlAtMl5HI/s400/index.jpg[/img]

The Senator took to his twitter page to speak about the present administration yet again. See tweet below

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/674871052187492352
ORO[WORD]
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by MrALIVE: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
All of you praying for the downfall of PMB will be greatly disappointed year
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by banio: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
You are most surprising, expecting solutions from somebody that used NEPA bill to contest an election.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by delana(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:

For speaking the truth right? So where is the change?
. really, where is d change, when Jonathan and his team almost destroyed the country , rendered it broke, an administration that experienced oil boom twice and still left the country in debts, looting the treasury for sake of reelection, everything is tight now because the only source of country's wealth is oil and oil price is falling seriously , just look at the amount of money traced to dansuki alone, pls give this guys more time
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Opinedecandid:
You are so so right, distinguished Senator.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
suxkill:

even the rat inside my house,has seen the effect of changi!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guess, they are so emaciated now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jyomite(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time tweet............End time senator
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by qualified(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2015
ELgordo:
GMB IS ON COURSE .... STOP HATING....

Clown, receive sense!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jonnieoneng: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=247notire post=40870226]What the Daura President and APC have been doing can be likened to Rafael Benitez continuing to blame Jose Mourinho for Real Madrid's current woes., wouldnt he be the stupidest coach ever? Besides any imp who ascribes all of our problems to the past government is just being insincere. Our problems started in the 60's and we have been steadily deteriorating since then. The baton has been passed down to you fúckers so why don't you run your race and let we the masses be the umpire? It's becoming obvious even to the blind that this present govt has no outlined plans on how better this country.

NB: I'm not a supporter of any political party. All these politicians are all greedy bastárds.

God bless GEJ, he remains the best president democratic Nigeria ever had.[/quote
I agreed with all ur analysis except with the part where you said Jonathan was the best democrate....ARE U IN NIGERIA AT ALL.ONLY A COMPLETE NICUMPUT WILL SEE JONATHAN IN THAT LIGHT.NO OFFENSE.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by 247notire(m): 6:38am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=jonnieoneng post=40893475][/quote] O boy go and learn your spellings and punctuations before mentioning me. Ewu town council.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jonnieoneng: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2015
PastorOla1:
MR BRUCE MAKE YOU AND YOUR CO- TRAVELER GO "FARABURUKU YIN BALE O" NIGERIA IS ON THE PART WAY TO GREATNESS.
U ARE NOT BEING RATIONAL.THE GUY HAS A VERY GOOD POINT.I AM AN APC TO THE CORE BUT I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH OUR GOVERNORS COMMENTS ABOUT MINIMUM WAGE,THEY ARE IMSENSITIVE GREEDY AND INHUMANE.HENCE I HAVE NO QUARMLS IF SOMEONE FROM PDP HITS THEM WHERE IT HURTS WITH THE TRUTH.I HAVE ALWAYS HELD THAT THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR SHOULD BE RESERVED FOR THOSE WITH VISIONARY THINKING ABILITIES AND NOT THOSE YAHOOS WE HAVE PARADING THEMSELVES SHAMELESSLY AS STATE GOVERNORS WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO THINK.LETS EVEN ASK, CAN THEY GIVE US DEA 4 YEAR PLAN I BET THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANY
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jonnieoneng: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2015
247notire:
O boy go and learn your spellings and punctuations before mentioning me. Ewu town council.
ALWAYS PLAYING THE IGBO FOOOOOOL.YOU ARE NOT AS EDUCATED AS U THINK ONLY AN ILLITERATE AND SIMPLETON WILL SEE ANY GOOD IN GEJ
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jonnieoneng: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2015
delana:
. really, where is d change, when Jonathan and his team almost destroyed the country , rendered it broke, an administration that experienced oil boom twice and still left the country in debts, looting the treasury for sake of reelection, everything is tight now because the only source of country's wealth is oil and oil price is falling seriously , just look at the amount of money traced to dansuki alone, pls give this guys more time
YOUR COMMENTS IS THE BEST THUS FAR....I WONDER WHY WE NIGERIAN JUSTIFY CORRUPTION VIA ETHNICITY.THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SEEMS TO SUPPORT GEJ ARE PEOPLE FROM SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST.IS ME SEEING IT THIS WAY OR I'M I MISSING SOMETHING
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by jonnieoneng: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2015
joetins:
that is effect of having a person with no agenda representing u, he look like reasonable bt the rather opposite
HE HAS PRESENTED HIMSELF AS THE MOST REASONABLE SENATOR IN THE HALLOWED SENATE CHAMBER.SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT ALL SENATORS MUST JUST CONCUR WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON EVEN IF IT IS RUBBISH............MEN U ARE A SYCHOPANT
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by rajoys: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Hefemale:
I love this man

End the blame game and show us what you've got for our great country.
I agree with u 100%. However, I will start my own assessment of this Govt starting from January 2016. The is becoz that is when the current Govt is marshalling out her own budget fresh from start. All what we are experiencing since May 29 this year was not planned by this Govt but the former Govt did. We have to be alive to the fact that ours is not a developed democracy yet, hence continuity of programs that is not form same party Govt is a beat hard. So I will see how PMB and APC Govt will start performing from 2016 budget before I will comment on if they doing well or still blaming previous Govt.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by IchieDi(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
U are on point my Senator
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by SleekyPosh(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
bleaching senator. when are you paying the 5 months salary owed STV staff?

lOooooooL
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Godwin86: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
This man just dey do notice me. They are all thesame. I know he's got a bigger devilish plan in Govt hence d need to seek for attention. He shud gerra ra here!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by prof800(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Abeg make una leave this man make he make him "common sense" na. Shuoo.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.