Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) (52157 Views)

Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by 247notire(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
jonnieoneng:

ALWAYS PLAYING THE IGBO FOOOOOOL.YOU ARE NOT AS EDUCATED AS U THINK ONLY AN ILLITERATE AND SIMPLETON WILL SEE ANY GOOD IN GEJ
Mugu. Pls smell off my mentions mister. Why don't u make ur own comments and leave me to my informed opinion abi dem send u? Ezi
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2015

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by nortcentrallord(m): 2:10am On Dec 13, 2015
delana:
. really, where is d change, when Jonathan and his team almost destroyed the country , rendered it broke, an administration that experienced oil boom twice and still left the country in debts, looting the treasury for sake of reelection, everything is tight now because the only source of country's wealth is oil and oil price is falling seriously , just look at the amount of money traced to dansuki alone, pls give this guys more time

What has been the reasonable thing "this guy" has done for the past 6 months he came to power? You think viable government policies comes to focus by shouting corruption and playing blame game? I never believed in GEJ when he was elected. We all saw how it ended. We now have another "this man" who's handwriting on the wall show's he's got nothing of worth to offer. Maybe he needs another 16 years to make his own mistakes before we "change" again. Only time will open eyes to the reality on ground.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by urchmanx(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Weselion:
Lolzz, Nigerians don't want to settle for home made things even when the money is not there... How many patronize made in Aba shoes?
Kindly ask him/her to look around his/her house and list just 5 made in Nigeria product around him/her. Just 5.... If he/her can't count , he should re-type her comment.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
olihilistic:
I wiil not be suprised when his election is nullified. I dont support Buhari though
nullify his election 1million times, he will win whoever apsheet front for d rerun. don't forget he is a bayelsa senator n not tuwo or ewedu eaters..
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gbawe,

Passingshot,

Beremx

Aresa/Arresa
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Drops Another Bombshell (Tweet) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2015
chaii guy you get mouth ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.