Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (676827 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by KiKatanga: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
What happened to freedom of speech?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by TopKat(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Excellent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by zendy: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
TopKat:

Excellent.

Really? Although it was about a year ago, I remember I laughed hard for several minutes when I read the below

The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us

Not even my own wife who loves me will find it "unbearable" to be separated from me when I travel alone to my village this month for a few weeks to celebrate Xmas and New Year. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by discusant: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
It's time to remove this thread and Rule 9 banning people who promoted secession.

Replace this post with: NAIRALAND SAYS NO TO RECESSION .

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kupengo: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
I love all Nigerians, and all we need is to be united, love each other.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by golz: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
We love you too Kupengo
Kupengo:
I love all Nigerians
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Pearlyfaze: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm!! Secret Trial ko! Trial Ni!!..

The Thing is That, the more this Government keep Tormenting this Guy Nnamdi KANU, the more Issues they keep compiling for themselves. Why not face the Issue at hand and find a more diplomatic way of handling this?? Majority is clamouring for Regional Government, why not consider the Majority to be on a safer side?? Is it until they plunge this country into bloodsheed that they will listen? You see, it took Nigeria over 7years trying to Contain Bokoharam from the very moment the Government Killed their Leader. Nnamdi Kanu's case is different. Cause, if anything happens to him, I do not think Nigeria will be able to contain the Radicals that IPOB have been breeding for years. Trust me, these guys are well structured, and are ready to fund another war in this country. It did not take Nnamdi months to raise over 500million Naira for the Equipment used to transmit radio Biafra all over southeast and I'm sure it won't be so difficult to raise over a billion dollars for Arms if tgeve not already done that. You Common Nigeria that don't want to be neutral, Its not going to be a Joking something by then when you start looking for Lizard to feed on as breakfast. Today, Nnamdi to you is like a small Shit but you don't know that that small shits can spoil fine yarsh. When you start crying had I known will still come if Nigeria don't handle this BIAFRAN secession case with Wisdom.

As for me I stand with Nnamdi, cause everything he is says is truth. No matter how you want to see it we were never one, but we are learning to be one as we were forced to be by the British Govt. Pure truth is the case he present against Nigeria. I see Atiku going about preaching True Federalism.. He is doing that because he knows deep down his conscience, the system is a big Lie. But he needs Southern Votes in 2019 so he will Continue until he finds himself in that Seat come 2019. While Nnamdi languish in prison. There is a limit to what Ndi.Igbo can take. Let's start discussing the wayfirward now, just as GEJ did with the National Conference. Buhari should learn to be a good leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kupengo: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2016
that's true bro but they have to do it peacefully.
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by michealade(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't think its right in democracy

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.