Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669441 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mytym(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2017
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

GERALD710:

Your Northerners aim to Islamise the entire nation in the name of One Nigeria.
And I think you are deluding yourself, Nigerians, Christians or Muslims are obsessed with religion.It will forever be a polarising factor in Nigeria until when the ineviatble Muslim dominance takes place(Since Birth rates in the South are lower than in the North) and everyone is under Sharia Law.
If Sharia law was introduced in Kaduna where Christians are 45% of the population, I presume the same will happen when Nigerian Christians are the same percentage.

Sadly alot of 'Christians' down south are still blind to see the antics.
Rev Bosun Emmanuel already said the Christian in the South is Selfish, and is interested in Cathedrals and money....

I'm Yoruba and I always tell my parents that we are the only problem of Nigeria and as long as SW does not seceed We will continue to suffer in Nigeria.

Until yorubas decide to leave this fraudulent almagation called country, na to dey suffer dey go.
When we join the fight to go separate ways, it will dawn on the Northern extraction and their Southern collaborators who are benefiting from the Union that it's time to let go...You can't force a union in perpetuity.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by walemayaki12: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
walemayaki@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.