Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669915 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear

I respect ur opinion bros. U think like a matured mind. Keep it up...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
elsomm:
That's the only thing you picked.

What's ur feeling like to the Igbo man next to u?

Let me rephrase...if you so much dislike them, then stop forcing them to be part of you. Remember they are just greedy drug dealers. And wanting power to themselves. You said an Igbo man is not good enough. Why are you afraid of them leaving?

And yes...that was the only thing I picked because it looked so ridiculous that those who agitate for a cause, would seek those who are not interested in their cause, to carry it forward on their behalf. Why?? shocked

Ehn? Where did I say that an Igbo man is not good enough? Point it out in black & white, o! And where did I say I was afraid of an Igbo man leaving? Must you lie to get your point across? shocked
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
elsomm:
@ Laudate

It took the madmen of yesterday for us to be able to act with extreme clarity today. I want to be one of those madmen. We must dare to invent the future.- Thomas Sankara (1949-1987)

IPOB are today's madmen. Tomorrow will be clear for their generations.

Don't you agree?

IPOB are today's madmen?? How?? shocked Your comment is a disservice to those creative geniuses, who were called "madmen," because they were ahead of their time, and they dared to invent the future.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by petomas(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Seun post=40872336]Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nair
Good development....
One love
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GoodyOG: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
am an Igbo and to say the truth,this Biafra stuff has to stop......
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dareomo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Well, let our leaders be faithful with this and work towards equity and justice. As army arrangement has stopped, let there be end to party and man know man arrangement, this will ensure true and lasting unity.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mimislodge6440: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Deekseen, to update your knowledge, imo,abia and ondo are not part of niger delta but oil producing states. When making comment put it in proper perspective.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Groovenaija360(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm just watching sha!i will just say do what you think and know is right to do.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by joelreg(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
laudate:

And yes...that was the only thing I picked because it looked so ridiculous that those who agitate for a cause, would seek those who are not interested in their cause, to carry it forward on their behalf. Why?? shocked

Ehn? Where did I say that an Igbo man is not good enough? Point it out in black & white, o! And where did I say I was afraid of an Igbo man leaving? Must you lie to get your point across? shocked

Don't you think that for you to comment and start to disagree on their affair you don't want them to go
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
joelreg:
Don't you think that for you to comment and start to disagree on their affair you don't want them to go

Point out exactly where I disagreed with them leaving, in black & white.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.