Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669636 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by joelreg(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
laudate:

Please agitate for it on www.biafr'aland.com

Who are you to order them where to agitate.
Your business
Your pain
How
How
How is it your headache
Abi busybody or you are intimidated.
Wetin concern you, just mind your business.

To make it your ambition and definitely endeavor to live quietly and peacefully, to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we charged you,
1 Thessalonians 4:11 AMPC

Peace
goodbye

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
joelreg:
Who are you to order them where to agitate.
Your business
Your pain
How
How
How is it your headache
Abi busybody or you are intimidated.
Wetin concern you, just mind your business.

To make it your ambition and definitely endeavor to live quietly and peacefully, to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we charged you,
1 Thessalonians 4:11 AMPC

Peace
goodbye

You are asking: "how is it my business?" You made it my business by bringing it to a public forum where people from different ethnic groups (including my humble self) congregate to mingle and share their ideas. If you didn't want to make it my business, then you should simply have written it in your diary and slotted it under your pillow. sad Period. Then no one would have seen it, talk less of commenting on it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by joelreg(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
laudate:

You are asking: "how is it my business?" You made it my business by bringing it to a public forum where people from different ethnic groups (including my humble self) congregate to mingle and share their ideas. If you didn't want to make it my business, then you should simply have written it in your diary and slotted it under your pillow. sad Period. Then no one would have seen it, talk less of commenting on it.

Hmmm
Seems that there is no more freedom of expression, association in a public forum.
You love to twist word for your selfish interest.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
joelreg:
Hmmm
Seems that there is no more freedom of expression, association in a public forum.
You love to twist word for your selfish interest.

And you are unable to see the truth from a sensible, balanced perspective. Now get off my mentions. Tell those who sent you, that you are too small to face me... sad
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by joelreg(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
laudate:

And you are unable to see the truth from a sensible, balanced perspective. Now get off my mentions. Tell those who sent you, that you are too small to face me... sad

Hmmm
Balanced perspective my foot.
Definitely you had outlive your useful that's y u think with ur emotions right now.
Busybody
Notice me
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
joelreg:
Hmmm
Balanced perspective my foot.
Definitely you had outlive your useful that's y u think with ur emotions right now.
Busybody
Notice me

You are the troll seeking attention. Ok, don't get off my mentions. Stay glued to it. Anu ofia!

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gabi87(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
very wrong dude... What happens to freedom of speech or have u forgotten the main ain behing democracy as to concerns freedom of speech? Very wrong for u have no right to dictate what's right or wrong for a citizen unless done through valid legal channels... That u own nairaland doesn't mean u own the opinions of everyone here...

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gabi87(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear

Please tell us because am surprised at this... How do I talk to this Seun guy personally cos am deeply disappointed... When did u start taking sides Seun?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ollaxworld: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nairaland is a profitble business not a soap-box in the market square - He is doing what is good for his pocket not his ideals
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by shadechacha: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

very brave, we've had a lot of this. My dad is yoruba, and my mom is igbo, so I don,t want to be in the middle
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by shadechacha: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2017
laudate:

The fact that they brought it to the public, was for interested parties to comment, so if you are not interested, just waka pass. Abi you be busybody?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by laudate: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
shadechacha:
The fact that they brought it to the public, was for interested parties to comment, so if you are not interested, just waka pass. Abi you be busybody?

You are addressing the wrong guy. undecided Please read the comment of the poster I responded to, so that you can understand the point I made.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MicKaro: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
As much as I hate the whole Biafra agitation, banning them from speaking on NL is a ban on Freedom of speech and undemocratic.Trump has been insulted and mocked by practically every newspaper in USA yet there was no ban.A sad day for democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by psucc(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Suen, this is incivility. How can you muzzle a whole nation because you do not support their freedom?

In fact, whether now or later, Nigeria can never, never remain united in the next foreseeable future especially with the activities of the Herdsmen.

But do not ban me o or I will ban NL on my phone and computer.

Loollllllsss
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by harryportter: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
if u want me not to cry,pls dnt beat.but when u beat me and at the same time u want me not to cry,then u are a.............1 nigeria remains the key
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by quicyvictor(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Why is Nairaland saying no to secession? The only reason you mentioned here is

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us.

Because Nairaland loves Igbo's and Niger Deltans very much, they must bear going through sufferness. You can't force a country to be together.

Honestly Seun, I think you are protecting your investment. As long as Nigeria is together, Nairaland will remains the largest forum in the country. Otherwise, it will become Yoruba forum.
I'm a Yoruba like you. We all know the system is not working.

You just behaved like one of them (OUR LEADERS). You can't halt people's right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.