Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! (3327 Views)

Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
FohowNigeria:

Why,

what is my sin

people are too wicked.
is like u grew around guys, u went to boys school?
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
banme:
Practice makes perfect op.. I'll advice you to start talking to random girls (i recommend ugly girls for a start).. Jst be like "hlo I've seen u a couple of times nd i jst thought I'd say hi, am john by d way", ask for her name then continue frm there.
Dont b afraid to fail, it's all part of the game...keep doing this and you'll shake that fear off.

What if the ugly girl falls for him? angry
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
andromida:

What if the ugly girl falls for him? angry

HE will tell them he was joking and didnt mean it wink
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

HE will tell them he was joking and didnt mean it wink

Ok o. That's how you guys end up in situations like she trapped me with belle,Marry with stories like i don't like her but only God knows who your wife is hehehehehe. The chic may have her own plans as well which does not include being used for practice.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
andromida:

Ok o. That's how you guys end up in situations like she trapped me with belle,Marry with stories like i don't like her but only God knows who your wife is hehehehehe. The chic may have her own plans as well which does not include being used for practice.
LMAO. test run you mean wink
Thats the irony of life
The woman you want you dont get
THe one you dont want is the one always available grin
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO. test run you mean wink
Thats the irony of life
The woman you want you dont get
THe one you dont want is the one always available grin

Yes test run lol.

Why won't you get the woman you want? then end up with someone you don't want its crazy. cheesy
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
andromida:

Yes test run lol.

Why won't you get the woman you want? then end up with someone you don't want its crazy. cheesy

SOmetimes you just take whats out there and manage.... accept with gratitude grin grin grin
but honestly I've learnt that I'm better off single than managing undecided
Those manage babes can be super clingy damn!
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

SOmetimes you just take whats out there and manage.... accept with gratitude grin grin grin
but honestly I've learnt that I'm better off single than managing undecided
Those manage babes can be super clingy damn!

cheesy i don't think its healthy and wise to manage another human being because the human you want to manage deserves better as do you and you know once something is within your sphere of control and you can change its hard to feel grateful lol. Ingratitude can lead to suffering and longing or just shutting down to cope chai not a good place to be.

They have to be clingy they've found what they want. cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks to God I spoke to a man who said he can help me spiritually. All I want is to behave like a man around a woman.

The man was in a newspaper and he talk about my problem (do as I say). It's what will make things to be easy for me. I have call the man, but I'm just thinking about the rivercortion.

I don't want to control a woman, she may later fine out and hate me. I don't know what to do, I'm tired. And all this is easy for some people in this life.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zceesneh:
is like u grew around guys, u went to boys school?

I went to a mixed school.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
FohowNigeria:
Thanks to God I spoke to a man who said he can help me spiritually. All I want is to behave like a man around a woman.

The man was in a newspaper and he talk about my problem (do as I say). It's what will make things to be easy for me. I have call the man, but I'm just thinking about the rivercortion.

I don't want to control a woman, she may later fine out and hate me. I don't know what to do, I'm tired. And all this is easy for some people in this life.

Ah! Double wahala. I don't think you need spiritual something to woo a woman don't let anyone deceive you. Eyah don't be tired.

Why don't you start by just saying Hello to the chics till you get familiar. Women are not hard at all some of them will be snobbish but many will be friendly and open to knowing you some more. Just do it.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
andromida:

Ah! Double wahala. I don't think you need spiritual something to woo a woman don't let anyone deceive you. Eyah don't be tired.

Why don't you start by just saying Hello to the chics till you get familiar. Women are not hard at all some of them will be snobbish but many will be friendly and open to knowing you some more. Just do it.

Thanks Andromeda, you must be a very beautiful lady.

I love your username, Andromeda, Poseidon and Ares.

I'm sure you have the body of a goddess.

I love Andromeda,

I will be saying this to myself till my condition improve.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by harsysky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
To overcome shyness, tell anyone you wanna talk to that you're shy, and after the intro, confidence takes the centre stage... Like " hello, I am a shy person but my name is ......when you do it more than 20 times you'll thank me.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
FohowNigeria:

Thanks Andromeda, you must be a very beautiful lady.

I love your username, Andromeda, Poseidon and Ares.

I'm sure you have the body of a goddess.

I love Andromeda,

I will be saying this to myself till my condition improve.

You welcome and Thank you. smiley
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 1:30pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks good friends my confidence has grown and I'm very okay now.

I can toast even the President's daughter now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry / See Braless And Pantless Photos Of Nicole Scherzinger In Sheer Dress / (IQ TEST) Whats Wrong In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.