Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! (3318 Views)

Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? / This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello all,

I'm new in this place,

I want your help on how to deal with this issue that is becoming chronic.

I'm shy around women, that's the problem, and I know its an interesting psychological phenomena that can be helped.

please I need your help, it's robbing me of chances to settle down. I don't even know if people in the village have hands
in it. I am confused, please help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Cholls(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother i no get time to tell you how to overcome it now cuz am kind of busy. But if it's urgent and you have a babe around now want to toast abeg SHArk ALcohol. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Airforce1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let me know when you're serious
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother i no get time to tell you how to overcome it now cuz am kind of busy. But if it's urgent and you have a babe around now want to toast abeg SHArk ALcohol. Good luck!

Thanks buddy but it will smell like shit and probably make matters worse.

Na one chance be that o, o my God, from frypan to fire.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Let me know when you're serious

Be your brothers keeper.

embarassed
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by misspicy(f): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin schumastic
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
misspicy:
grin schumastic

many womens are men.
shocked
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by schumastic(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
FohowNigeria:
Hello all,

I'm new in this place,

I want your help on how to deal with this issue that is becoming chronic.

I'm shy around women, that's the problem, and I know its an interesting psychological phenomena that can be helped.

please I need your help, it's robbing me of chances to settle down. I don't even know if people in the village have hands
in it. I am confused, please help.

ahh yes oo my brother ur village people have hands in it especially that dada man that walks around naked in the market square, am very sure his the one mean while try asking misspicy out lets see if what you said s true or not grin grin grin careful u can't get her easily but maybe with lots of cash wink cool
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

ahh yes oo my brother ur village people have hands in it especially that dada man that walks around naked in the market square, am very sure his the one mean while try asking misspicy out lets see if what you said s true or not grin grin grin careful u can't get her easily but maybe with lots of cash wink cool

I don't know what you mean, but in most of my experience, my friend often betrayed me they will help me woo so and so babe who is already tripping for me, I give them money and the moment I'm out of the parlor, they burst out laughing.

meanwhile, they have collected enof money from me. I start to long after the babe, I want to melt when the babe caught my peeping eyes,

and I think and think instead of having a relationship. Are you telling me to follow misspicy when the whole nation follow her ni?
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by schumastic(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
FohowNigeria:

I don't know what you mean, but in most of my experience, my friend often betrayed me they will help me woo so and so babe who is already tripping for me, I give them money and the moment I'm out of the parlor, they burst out laughing.

meanwhile, they have collected enof money from me. I start to long after the babe, I want to melt when the babe caught my peeping eyes,

and I think and think instead of having a relationship. Are you telling me to follow misspicy when the whole nation follow her ni?

lol thats a joke ooo...truth is just build your confidence and self esteem which s what you are lacking..learn to be free around ladies n loosen up a bit it will help u.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
schumastic:

lol thats a joke ooo...truth is just build your confidence and self esteem which s what you are lacking..learn to be free around ladies n loosen up a bit it will help u.

thanks, good man.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by schumastic(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
FohowNigeria:

thanks, good man.

you welcome bro wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by IamLEGEND1: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
there is no hope for you!

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

When you are ready to get married, just holla one of ur relatives in the village & they'll package a girl for you to marry.

Shikenan.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

When you are ready to get married, just holla one of ur relatives in the village & they'll package a girl for you to marry.

Shikenan.

Why,

what is my sin

people are too wicked.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
there are things that I'm very good at,
there are things that I'm not very good at.
I can draw very well and I can write short poems.
But to give it to a woman I'm scared.
I am always attracted to beautiful ladies.
That's the problem.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
FohowNigeria:
Why, what is my sin people are too wicked.
You got no sin bruh!
You are just unlucky, daz all
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You got no sin bruh!
You are just unlucky, daz all
Gosh!!!
lonely lonely world.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by banme(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Practice makes perfect op.. I'll advice you to start talking to random girls (i recommend ugly girls for a start).. Jst be like "hlo I've seen u a couple of times nd i jst thought I'd say hi, am john by d way", ask for her name then continue frm there.
Dont b afraid to fail, it's all part of the game...keep doing this and you'll shake that fear off.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by FohowNigeria: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
banme:
Practice makes perfect op.. I'll advice you to start talking to random girls (i recommend ugly girls for a start).. Jst be like "hlo I've seen u a couple of times nd i jst thought I'd say hi, am john by d way", ask for her name then continue frm there.
Dont b afraid to fail, it's all part of the game...keep doing this and you'll shake that fear off.

oh my goodness,

this is wholesome.
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by laurenziz6(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Shikenan.

Mumu
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chisos Christ!
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by IamLEGEND1: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
laurenziz6:
Mumu
is there anything else you'll like to add?

1 Like

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by seyiofficial(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Me 2 am also shy tot I will overcum it,Nw am in my 300l
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Not coming here to shout Chisos Christ will solve it, what he needs now how can u profound solution to it or what did those guys tells u when wooing u. U can be of a help to him
Abbykem:
Chisos Christ!
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by laurenziz6(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
is there anything else you'll like to add?

Bad belle
Shy people wishing for others to be shy like dem angry
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
laurenziz6:
Bad belle Shy people wishing for others to be shy like dem angry
k
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by laurenziz6(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
k

Your welcome
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by IamLEGEND1: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
laurenziz6:

Your welcome
k
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by emryxleena(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
well, its natural to feel shy around women.. it happens to everyone ,how we handle it is what that matters.. Shyness around women wont go away.. Just learn to be comfortable with it.. Firstly, u have to work on ur self esteem.. When ur self esteem is high...it brings about courage.. Nd start talking with women..old or young..talk with them..when u get used to talking to d opposite sex..u wont complain anymore about shyness around women
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Become Gay grin
Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by Mrbllymer: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
FohowNigeria:

many womens are men.

shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Shy Around Women, Please Help! by queendayetty(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2015
Lolzzz u guys are funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria / Yes. Welcome Me. I Have Officially Joined / Where Is Olamide's Baby Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.