Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why (3083 Views)

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
A few weeks ago, health concerns.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
adaksbullet:
today....cry

I gotten an A on a curse i was 500% asuranse sure I we get E....am steel cry crycrycrycrycrycry
You're nuh well...gringringrin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by saraphina(f): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
trustedward:
geez...terrible....Hmmm
more than terrible.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I think one is owing the other money......

grin
ehn let him pay her na cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by 4kinyourgrammar: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
DAMM!!!! mizquote why brought up this question? damm i last shared tears last two months when i was about to cum
bring up* shed*

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Emodeee: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebayray:

Nah.... It's nt what you think it is...

it's what m thinking joorh. Yeah, it's always painful the 1st time.

U r going haywire.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by IamLEGEND1: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
midehi2:

ehn let him pay her na cheesy
he's from Osun state......No money for account!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
saraphina:
November 27 when I saw my beloved mum been lowered to the ground...
take heart ,ma'am.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by midehi2(f): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
he's from Osun state......No money for account!
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by saraphina(f): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . take heart ,ma'am.
thanks boss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by saraphina(f): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . take heart ,ma'am.
thanks boss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
The last time was eeeeeeeeeeeeeh, much more than i can say but do i cry?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Emodeee:

it's what m thinking joorh. Yeah, it's always painful the 1st time.
U r going haywire.

lipsrsealed...
It's nt what u're thinking, Davey...

Lol, am not going haywire...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by adaksbullet: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am well o sad.........no course me o u these esterfabian off a gilr o angry
Estharfabian:
You're nuh well...gringringrin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by misspicy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
last month.....when i realised my year was not going to end as planned crycrycry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by obiorathesubtle: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2015

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Real women dont cry grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
got no tears left, exhausted em all many years ago. yesterday's incident is enough reason to cry. buh All I wanted was to hit van gaal with a baseball bat.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real women dont cry grin
. . . .

even the 'realest' cry .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by bqlekan(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
wow, I think last year.. I had some things to do at the orphanage.. I just couldn't hold back... we just have to keep thanking God
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by djgrafiti(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
I only cried d day Jesus Christ was crucified d next day,it was party all tru till date.#Isgrafiti
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=40887145]
[/quote. Men, I use to fu*king think that way too, until I lost my sister on 25September this year. I cry like a baby, when we lay her to rest. Pray u don't see something dat will fuss d fu*king tears out of u.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Grinch post=40887770][/quote] . . . . take heart , Man.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by obiorathesubtle: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Grinch post=40887770][/quote]Bro.. That's you..
Nothing on Earth will make me cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. That's you..

Nothing on Earth will make me cry
ok
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ebayray:
Lol @d poster above me...

D last time I shed tears was yesterday embarassed.
Pls don't ask me why lipsrsealed.
why?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
When bestie died 3 years ago precisely 12/08/012
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
darlingtonVII:
What's girls rule?
confidential.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Grinch:
U go do unnecessary amebo abi? Or u are one of the ladies, who don't like family members around ur man. She blowed the whitsle on u, before u could perpetrate ur evil plans

ya point exactly.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
trustedward:
I guess after my last breakup....loved this girl dearly and hers was beyond words,,during my college days she would copy my notes,help fix tins,nt d demanding type,in fact,the best any guy could ever av wanted...I had issues in school back then that made me neglected her,because I didn't inform her abt my ordeal,she misunderstood my body language and tot I was seeing someone else and trying to kick her out of my life,after much complains and tears,she fell out of luv for me....b4 I could realize she had already found happiness in being alone...so so painful cry cry

eyaah.
hardluck ko.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by skywalker888(f): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just can't remember that. But I think sometime this year sha
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why by mizquote(f): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I dey cry as I dey type this thing....... my heart breaks for the nónsense being posted here everyday.

kindly fuvk off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment? / 6 Rare Romancelanders Who Are Still Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.