Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (50315 Views)

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2015
Church business everywhere
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by oduastates: 2:26am On Dec 11, 2015
See dem
Dem even dress like 419
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by oduastates: 2:28am On Dec 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
so what's the hullabaloo about if he got a Porsche as a gift? Christianity is no longer about suffer on earth, enjoy in heaven. If the God we serve is rich and he gives riches to his deserving children, then we should not be poor. In other words, God's Ambassadors on earth should not be poor because our father in heaven is not poor.

The only thing I will condemn is when men of God use their wealth to oppress/intimidate their congregation. And the issue of show off is also factored in. Accumulating money as if the money would pay your ticket to heaven is also an issue. Lastly, don't lose your salvation because of money.

You are talking crap

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by baby124: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Still waiting for robust reply... I even have grey hair from waiting

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2015
The easiest way tp akr money and fame open a church and become my daddy in the lord and Wifey become mummy GO. Then rest is story as donations will begin to pour in. When you take away the staff cost the rest is yours.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by omobacyprus(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Me sef go soon start church.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2015
.... Now that is the problem of some people representing christianity today.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Setaje(f): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Tsheeeeeeeew. There are certain people who attend certain churches I don't like to associate wiv. I avoid them. I understand everybody has different ideology of what God stands for and so they go to a church that stands for what they believe in. What does a pastor need a car like this for? I would like to know if his home town or even the area where the church is located is motorable? I am also certain that not everybody in that church eats three square meals per day or even has a job. I just don't understand.

The people who could have helped nigerians fight for justice by preaching the truth always are the very people oppressing us the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2015
He unveiled the car...lol

I guess he's just showing off because that's exactly what dbanj or wizkid will do when they buy a car.

Pastors of the world.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by AprokoTV(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Gift abi offering money undecided
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
The same pastor that was accused of sleeping with female $embers in his church.... End time pastor

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
WE GIVE THEM MONEY, THEY USE OUR MONEY TO RIDE THE BEST CARS, AND EVEN UNVEIL IT TO US AND TELL US THAT WE SHOULD BUILD UP TREASURES IN HEAVEN............ THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS.....

COMMON SENSE BEFORE RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by debasco1(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=dainformant post=40885131]Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA has acquired a brand new Targa 911 S4 Porsche which was unveiled last night after its arrival to the country. According to reports from church aides, the luxurious super car was a gift. His wife Modele, friends and church officials were present during the unveiling....

Man of God enjoy itself wella but don't over milk ur church members.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE GIVE THEM MONEY, THEY USE OUR MONEY TO RIDE THE BEST CARS, AND EVEN UNVEIL IT TO US AND TELL US THAT WE SHOULD BUILD UP TREASURES IN HEAVEN............ THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS.....

COMMON SENSE BEFORE RELIGION.
No be by force to give nah embarassed

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Church don dey generate money pass oil and gas
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by allthingsgood: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Honestly, why are Nigerians so gullible
How is a prosperity pastor that secretly engages in immoral activities different from boko haram?

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Lyoncrescent: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Good for him.

I hope all these pastors know that Narrow is the path that leads to heaven.

Even Satan can give earthly prosperity.

The only thing satan cannot give is Everlasting Life as promised in John 3:16

To make heaven is not an easy task at all. In fact, it requires compete holiness.

I hope the ikes of COZA,DAYSTAR and the rest tell their members this because making heaven and the promise of everlasting life is the only thing satan cannot give.

p.s. I didnt say satan gave him the car o grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2015
I must be a pastor.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Lilimax:
No be by force to give nah embarassed
BUT THEY TELL YOU THAT IF YOU NO GIVE GOD NO GO HELP YOU, IMAGINE IN MY CHURCH ONE DAY, AND THE MAN OF GOD WAS ATTACHING VALUES(#) TO GOD'S BLESSINGS, IF YOU WANT TO GIVE GOD SO SO SO AMOUNT COME OUT, I WONT GO BELOW #5,000, I LEAVE THEM FOR GOD TO JUDGE.
I RATHER SEND MY TITHES TO MY VILLAGE, EKITI STATE WHERE I SERVED, MOTHERLESS BABY HOMES, AND THE PRISONERS, WHERE I WILL MAKE MUCH IMPACTS. INSTEAD OF INCREASING THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF THIS MODERN PASTORS??

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.
Ghenghen..1001% correct.I deep my hand, my head,and dick to concur with you..

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

Mama Chika!!!! Bring 200 Naira S.K, with Rizla and Lighter come. Then Bring Two Big Stout and Bushmeat. My Guy dey around!

I know it will not happen in my time, but I believe in the Next 100 years, Nigeria and indeed Africa would not be as blinded by religion as it currently is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by iamphill: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Something just doesnt add up with these ostentatious lives these pastors live while their members wallow in poverty..........

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Thats his message to the church> Only those who buy Porsche can go to heaven, very soon members will scramble to buy Porsche in order to show that they are devout Christians. Always thought it was a club.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
O Allah,if it remains a second for me to denounce islam.please it's better you take my life. ameen.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by irynterri(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
bennyrazz:
so what's the hullabaloo about if he got a Porsche as a gift? Christianity is no longer about suffer on earth, enjoy in heaven. If the God we serve is rich and he gives riches to his deserving children, then we should not be poor. In other words, God's Ambassadors on earth should not be poor because our father in heaven is not poor.

The only thing I will condemn is when men of God use their wealth to oppress/intimidate their congregation. And the issue of show off is also factored in. Accumulating money as if the money would pay your ticket to heaven is also an issue. Lastly, don't lose your salvation because of money.

d truth is i doubt if its a gift..even if it is it will be from an illegal business
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
crypastors be forming swag with poor men's monthly tithes
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
good for him
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Fidoko: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
When people refused to study and understand the bible, you get all charlatans conning them in the name of God.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by KMB: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Aromas:
Church business pay gan o

No be small ting o
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by toprealman: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Somebody shout hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by gungab(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2015
as church business dey grow patiently waiting for the first church to be quoted on NSE

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

BUT THEY TELL YOU THAT IF YOU NO GIVE GOD NO GO HELP YOU, IMAGINE IN MY CHURCH ONE DAY, AND THE MAN OF GOD WAS ATTACHING VALUES(#) TO GOD'S BLESSINGS, IF YOU WANT TO GIVE GOD SO SO SO AMOUNT COME OUT, I WONT GO BELOW #5,000, I LEAVE THEM FOR GOD TO JUDGE.
I RATHER SEND MY TITHES TO MY VILLAGE, EKITI STATE WHERE I SERVED, MOTHERLESS BABY HOMES, AND THE PRISONERS, WHERE I WILL MAKE MUCH IMPACTS. INSTEAD OF INCREASING THE BANK ACCOUNTS OF THIS MODERN PASTORS??
smiley
Do whatever pleases you brother.
All I know is that offering should be free will and not by compulsion; It is in so doing the blessings will be received
but if you give grudgingly,bros you're wasting your time.

May God open our eyes to see beyond the physical realm. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.