Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (50313 Views)

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Lilimax:
smiley
Whatever pleases you do brother.
All I know is that offering should be free will and not by compulsion; It is in so doing the blessings will be received
but if you give grudgingly,bros you're wasting your time.

May God open our eyes to see beyond the physical realm. Amen.
IN ANYTHING YOU DO, LET COMMON SENSE GUILDS YOU. GOD GAVE US, AND GOD IS NOT A GOD OF CONTRADICTIONS....
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
Keep tithing!!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by citydove(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.
God go forgive una,u beta say Amen. God's anointed
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

IN ANYTHING YOU DO, LET COMMON SENSE GUILDS YOU. GOD GAVE US, AND GOD IS NOT A GOD OF CONTRADICTIONS....
GOD BLESS YOU
If I may ask, how common is the sense? smiley

Btw, why do you like shouting while commenting undecided (no offense)
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by sholly007: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Yinkatolu:
judge not
well said!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Lilimax:

If I may ask, how common is the sense? smiley

Btw, why do you like shouting while commenting undecided (no offense)
HOW I TAKE SHOUT
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Put your treasure where the moth, termite and thief will not destroy and steal

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Lyoncrescent:
Good for him.

I hope all these pastors know that Narrow is the path that leads to heaven.

Even Satan can give earthly prosperity.

The only thing satan cannot give is Everlasting Life as promised in John 3:16

To make heaven is not an easy task at all. In fact, it requires compete holiness.

I hope the ikes of COZA,DAYSTAR and the rest tell their members this because making heaven and the promise of everlasting life is the only thing satan cannot give.

p.s. I didnt say satan gave him the car o grin
I too notice that very few prosperity pastors lay emphasis on making heaven but more on how to making it on earth. Its good to be rich and prosper on earth, but heaven is a billion times better than this fading earth many of us cling desperately to. The major reason why God wants us to be rich on earth is to help the poor and finance the gospel, not to show off with expensive cars and clothes like most of our endtime pastors.

7 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
dainformant:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA has acquired a brand new Targa 911 S4 Porsche which was unveiled last night after its arrival to the country. According to reports from church aides, the luxurious super car was a gift. His wife Modele, friends and church officials were present during the unveiling....

I totally believe you.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

You are one of the most sensible nigerians alive. I wish most Nigerians will understand that religion is the number 2 problem after corruption in the country. Corruption, Religion and Tribalism are the three biggest problem in Africa and they are the reasons many Africans live in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by reflx(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2015
Porsche sells two 911 Targas: the Targa 4, costing £86,281 and powered by the regular Carrera's 3.4-litre flat six, and the Targa 4S, priced at £96,316 and enjoying the more powerful 3.8 from the Carrera S. It's the more powerful range-topper we test here, in seven-speed manual format.Aug 20, 2014
Porsche 911 Targa 4S (2014) review by CAR Magazine

www.carmagazine.co.uk/car.../porsche/porsche-911-targa-4s-2014-review/

well about 25 Million Naira!!! grin shocked shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
crypastors be forming swag with poor men's [/sub][sub][/sub][sub][/sub][sub][/sub][sub][/sub][sub][[b][/[sub][sub][/sub]monthly tithes
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by vault(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2015
commonwealth huh

I see excess wealth cool

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
crypastors be forming swag with poor men's tithes
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

HOW I TAKE SHOUT
Are you a learner?
So you don't know that typing while Caps lock is on means you're shouting?
It doesn't look good. smiley

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
It's a pity that many have forsaken God and are chasing materialism! I am a christian and it pains me when I see many men of God acquiring what will not profit the Kingdom or better still, what will not go down with them to the grave. Many church members are languishing in poverty, so many youths are jobless, many don't have hope of what tomorrow will bring for them. And here are their shepherds milking them dry with nothing in return. What a parasitic relationship! People, let's know God personally. Let Him alone control your money. Give your money to the cause of the gospel and not to a man of God (except you want to give him gift). I don't pay my tithe to my church. I give it to those in need and no one can 'preach' me out of that.
I remember a day we invited a 'preacher' to my church. He said God told him that 4 people should buy him the 4 wheels of his jeep. Each cost 12k. I laughed in Aswani and after the whole thing, I ensured that that was the last time he came to my church!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
End time pastors competing with wealth.

I sorry for those wey dey spend their money on pastors all in the name of tithe,offering and sowing of seed.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by ajayi1(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
Celebrating his worldly possesion
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by citydove(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2015
"Highlights from "Shop till you Drop" From COZA Facebook page yesterday
A COZA outreach for Widows in Abuja. But Of course No One is talking about these nor is it going to get to the front page. Am not a Coza member,but Its the value you make on people's life that makes a difference. What you sow is what you reap,even the bible says Give and it shall be given to you...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2015
Lilimax:
Are you a learner?
So you don't know that typing while Caps lock is on means you're shouting?
It doesn't look good. smiley
I JUST LOVE TYPING WITH MY CAP KEY ON, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I CANT SHOUT AT A LADY, ITS A CRIME FOR ME TO DO SO.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by tomholly: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Congrats ooooooooo. yes its good for Evangelism
dainformant:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA has acquired a brand new Targa 911 S4 Porsche which was unveiled last night after its arrival to the country. According to reports from church aides, the luxurious super car was a gift. His wife Modele, friends and church officials were present during the unveiling....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photos-pastor-biodun-of-coza-church.html

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Does this one even Look like a Man of God?...I put it to you that no true man of God will Buy a car and celebrate it in this manner to the extent that it gets into social media. I don't Blame people that stopped going to.church because of the Large scale Hipocrisy and Thievery in the House of God. Even Pastors are no Longer Christ Like in Outlook and comportment..all I see in these photos are Thieves and Ashawos

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Rossikk:
[size=15pt]Criminal thief claiming to be a ''man of God''.[/size]

Nah packaging..

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by megafone: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Fear of God kidnapped! Please, I am looking for it shocked
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by forkadict(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Psalm18:
Robust reply is
Vroom, vroom, va va zoom grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Robust reply indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2015
StOla:

He did not rape her. She gladly wanted it and even paid for the hotel room for one of the hot sessions.

She only got pissed years later upon realising that he will never leave his wife for her, and she wasn't even the only one receiving such pastoral graces.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by nervegasfarts: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
I saw this same car when I went to Porsche place at Akin Adesola just some weeks ago. Dealer said the owner customized it extensively and bought an additional Macan S for his wife. This car is a little over N34m, the Macan S is also around that price. #Giftmyfoot! Iranu! Oshi!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by harry509: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
dainformant:

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photos-pastor-biodun-of-coza-church.html

all I av 2 say is HmmmmM!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by 1k001(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
NigLasPresident:

But come to think of it, why do churches have a board of trustees like it was some kind of business going on, I never knew churches had such until the TB. Joshua case... But Jesus never had such neither the disciples or maybe I don't know if they did... Anyone who knows? Please educate me on it..

Cuz it's the law.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
nervegasfarts:
I saw this same car when I went to Porsche place at Akin Adesola just some weeks ago. Dealer said the owner customized it extensively and bought an additional Macan S for his wife. This car is a little over N34m, the Macan S is also around that price. #Giftmyfoot! Iranu! Oshi!

N43m you mean
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by cronsberg: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2015
The whole christianity and church are a fraud. So this theif of a pastor bought a brand new luxury car with the monies he stole from the church and brezingly displays the car to the church members? And instead of the congregation stoning him and burning the car, they are instead applauding and smilling like donkeys. WOW

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by litaninja(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2015
My people suffer for the lack of knowledge...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.