Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123341 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by zanga420: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

sure,that is why am against the OP forcing his way of reasoning with is stupid by the way down our throats grin

shallom
at one end u're asking for end of d yr fight, here u're shouting shallom. Tell us what u want ma'am
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by joshdfc: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

You are getting it all twisted.

You can never remove the risk factor from whatever we do in life and even if you marry a virgin,she can still go out to bring any nonsense to you and visavis.

What i am implying here is that when a man uses a condom on a lady,that man is actually passing deep messages to the lady and ordinarily,any decent lady will not even make love "casually" because except a lady is a slut,no lady in her right sense indulges in sex with a man she does not love.

But when a man meticulously makes sure he uses protection on a lady,be most assured that the guy does not have deep respect and affection for the lady.

Now get this point clear,in my world,if you make love with a woman you claim you love with a condom because you dont want her to be pregnant for you then you dont really want her...forget all the cock and bull crap,if a man loves a woman and i mean really wants a woman,he will never be scared of lady getting pregnant for him even if he is 20 and the lady is 18.
So condom shouldnot be use for birth control among couples. This trend is misleading in totality. Condom still remain an effective tool for birth control among married couple.I think we should also start looking @ the side effect of pills on ladies
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by IGWISE(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
I came to read commentsgrin
Welcame
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by favourmic(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

sure,that is why am against the OP forcing his way of reasoning with is stupid by the way down our throats grin

shallom

that is what he believe you can't call him stupid
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

chisos see bullet

bro you dnt have chill at all vo,abeg no let Toks2008 commit suicide o because his educated virgin won't be there to help him grin

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Pls overlook my incorrect English.
It's my uncontrollable anger dat made me post dat rubbish English.

Buh I tink sometimes it pays to correct someone wen u knw he is wrong dan laughing or making a jest of him

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by sweetgala(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense

A shorter reply has never gotten so many likes.

Perfect response
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

Carry dis ur frnd commot frm here (in john okafors voice)
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

Carry dis ur frnd commot frm here (in john okafors voice)
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bukason13: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.
u Neva hear say husband give HIV to wife?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by sucobaba(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
So OP you mean anytime I go to Calcutta in Apapa or. Goodtime in Mushin or Shadow in Isolo Road or Happyano in Olateju or Express in Itun Agan or etc etc I should not use condom for Loveth, Rosemary, Tina, Vivian, Blessing, Joy, Gift, Glory, Veronica
Your nick reminds me of CRS,are you from there?served there
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by lynn360: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
queenfav:
God bless u darling..I have been noticing op's threads on nairaland,most are void of commonsense and rational thinking.He needs a healthy dose of reality!

I am telling you, this Op never makes sense. His irrational way of thinking is been displayed in all his threads. My goodness, if this fellow is above 35 then there's a huge problem for those around him and heed to his advice. Biko what is this.. anyway common sense is actually not common, no be by grammar and maturity is also not by age.

Pls op I beg you find a way to change your thinking pattern. Saying a guy who uses condom on his gf shows a sign of disrespect for her is total RUBBISH..oga abeg where did u get that from, what then will you say to married couples that use it? Hiaan nawa o
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

That is the point and its so ironic that these same ladies will be the one to start crying that guys are not proposing...abeg help me ask them...wettin a guy wan propose for again wen he don chop you tire? dumb ladies.
Look at the comments of some of them and you will just conclude that they are their own problems and a lady at 18 has had several sex romps yet they expect men to be all over them.
A time is coming when no bride price will be paid on non virgins except one with a clear case of molest.
many ladies have lost it and i fear for guys.
This is why i now advice guys to pray for fairly used ladies cos most of them are terribly used...awon oniranu alabe rirun.
dnt mind some ladies. they r only pretending nt to know d bad fruit their lifestyle yields

1million likes for u jare
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt mind some ladies. they r only pretending nt to know d bad fruit their lifestyle yields

Well thanks for that.

I was actually expectly a backlash from guys but surprisingly it is the ladies that are wailing over this..na wa.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
nathoneal:
Well written toks2008...I must confess the ladies I respect the most are the ones who refused to go down with me...when I used to womanise (those wasted years)...I thank God for his salvation

As youth, we should channel our youthful strength to productive ventures...Let's live purposefully and make Nigeria great...

Don't chase other people. Work hard and be yourself. Under these two principles, the right people will find their way into your life....
Thank u my broda

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by djgrafiti(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bekwarra:
So OP you mean anytime I go to Calcutta in Apapa or. Goodtime in Mushin or Shadow in Isolo Road or Happyano in Olateju or Express in Itun Agan or etc etc I should not use condom for Loveth, Rosemary, Tina, Vivian, Blessing, Joy, Gift, Glory, Veronica
Dude u sure know alot of Iniquity joint,wondering if dats ur career...just saying o #Isgrafiti
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Well thanks for that.

I was actually expectly a backlash from guys but surprisingly it is the ladies that are wailing over this..na wa.
dnt mind dem. women are their own worst enemy

later nw u will see threads like after dating me for 5 yrs he is getting married to anoda gurl. grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by joeyrayroy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
TALK WEY DEY SMELL FROM HERE TO HERE....
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vikky014:

I pray God open their eyes to see...that they are on the path of destruction...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
nathoneal:

I pray God open their eyes to see...that they are on the path of destruction...
mydear. their eyes r wide open they r jst pretending to b blind
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by shugaboy6102(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.
God bless ur opinion this is wonderful kip it up
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ifewunmy(f): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.
condom can prevent pregnancy but not demons...abstinence is the best

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by hasyn04(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2015
NANSENSE
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by L0rdTeekay(m): 12:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Like for d Rights, Dislike for d wrongs. #YouTry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by MizTyna(f): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2015
When it comes to sex,I only trust myself. Infact I'll rather use condoms I buy myself. Saying someone doesn't trust me cos he uses condoms with me is sooo very dumb I can hardly wrap my head around it. Isn't trust even a two way thing? How come it's only the woman that isn't trusted? That's quite sexist. Op,pls dis is 2015. This kind of mindset portends doom. Only doom!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by femi4: 1:49am On Dec 18, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmmmm @OP i am 100% fully with you, u see a condom is the devils's way of promoting fornication and adultry thereby making us believe that we are protecting ourself, a condom are only used on cheap sluts and prostitutes, "if u marry a woman then there is no need for condoms during sex.
False Statement, even married people use condoms
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by saintchyco: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmmmm @OP i am 100% fully with you, u see a condom is the devils's way of promoting fornication and adultry thereby making us believe that we are protecting ourself, a condom are only used on cheap sluts and prostitutes, "if u marry a woman then there is no need for condoms during sex.

I guess you are not married
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by omegachild1: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2015
i like dis post. Wait o, why u go buy condom? If e dey hungry u, go marry nd help protect d society. Na pple future wives nd husband we dey spoil....
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by arinzeluke: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
We must survive
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by nonesense: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2015
sweetgala:

A shorter reply has never gotten so many likes.

Perfect response
bro, na God oo grin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2015
You made and attempt on this write up I have to say, however, this is just your opinion.

The World Health Organization does not discourage pre-marital sex, but it greatly advocate the use of condoms above all other contraceptives and birth control.

I once read online that 80% of the girls who have sex without condoms get pregnant at least once in their pre-marriage experience (might be false).

So let's look at some other birth control
1. withdrawal method(Chinese Press ups): This method can fail anytime, cuz sometimes, even the pre-cum mat carry residual sperm
2. prostinor: This drug has been known to cause so many complications and its generally not even advisable to use it more than once a month.
3. Birth control pills; The stress of taking pills every day even when you do nothing can be disheartening. Not to mention the nausea, running nose and other side effects some users experience.

Therefore, using condom on a lady is the safest way to go. Raw sex isn't a proof of love. Because a guy might love a girl,she may be that "special one" but he is not just ready for marriage, now if the girl gets pregnant, what would he do? Marry a lady when he's obviously not ready?

So I urge everyone, use condom, no matter how much the love, even married couple use condoms. The person you trust might get careless one day, and you carry something. aside that, the chances of pregnancy.

in conclusion, sex isn't love, and therefore whether its done with xondom, or without, it doesn't make you an object or special. Peace

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Joy1706(f): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2015
lynn360:

I am telling you, this Op never makes sense. His irrational way of thinking is been displayed in all his threads. My goodness, if this fellow is above 35 then there's a huge problem for those around him and heed to his advice. Biko what is this.. anyway common sense is actually not common, no be by grammar and maturity is also not by age.

Pls op I beg you find a way to change your thinking pattern. Saying a guy who uses condom on his gf shows a sign of disrespect for her is total RUBBISH..oga abeg where did u get that from, what then will you say to married couples that use it? Hiaan nawa o
Thank God I'm not the only one that noticed it. That Toks2008 is just a mumu
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by bqlekan(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Seelurd:

With that your same opinion, will u bleep a lady that has HIV with ur condom. Please be sincere
No, but does that make them less of a human? at least theyare do get married and have kids free of the virus., you don't seem to understand my point.. op indirectly said we should go spill our seeds into every hitch and hooker_ (no protection). for those of us that can't abstain, then protection is just the next option.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Joy1706:

Thank God I'm not the only one that noticed it. That Toks2008 is just a mumu

LOL! Just saw this and i have nothing to say except that i am beginning to see why some ladies get beaten up by their hubbies.

It is easy for men to say they will never beat up a woman but i have alweays asked them to pray that they don't find themselves with a woman that will make them wife beaters.

When you come on-line to openly display ill-mannerism it goes to show that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way you were brought up...I wil stop here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.