Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (125144 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dkdigits(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
And for many gullible ignorant crusaders of the use of condom,i believe this thread i created months ago will come in handy so read.

Does condom really prevent STDs and HIV?

I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-The viral load is present in cervico-vaginal fluid and of-course in the blood.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.

https://www.nairaland.com/2527852/using-condom-does-not-prevent

OP your assertion is not only wrong, but also irresponsible and dangerous. Obviously you have a thing against condoms, luckily for you, you have kept to one partner and hopefuLly ur faithfulness is reciprocated. Its dangerous tho to presume that this will be the case in other premarital relationships...hence the danger in your post. Let me state categorically that not all guyz reason like you do, you could use a condom with ur tru love, it doesn't mean you see her as a slut. Its simply a means of protection. A lot of men use condoms with their wives when the wives are not on safe periods. It doesn't make the women sluts. Condoms are used because of their advantages. They safe guard against unwanted pregnancies and std's. Simple
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
dkdigits:

OP your assertion is not only wrong, but also irresponsible and dangerous. Obviously you have a thing against condoms, luckily for you, you have kept to one partner and hopefuLly ur faithfulness is reciprocated. Its dangerous tho to presume that this will be the case in other premarital relationships...hence the danger in your post. Let me state categorically that not all guyz reason like you do, you could use a condom with ur tru love, it doesn't mean you see her as a slut. Its simply a means of protection. A lot of men use condoms with their wives when the wives are not on safe periods. It doesn't make the women sluts. Condoms are used because of their advantages. They safe guard against unwanted pregnancies and std's. Simple

Some people just like to comment without meticulously comprehending.

My write up is predominantly on premarital use of condom and as i wrote there was never a time i used "all" but most and there is a wide difference between the two.

And what has your comment got to do with what you quoted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vyolet(f): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2015
Mr toks2008, is condom also bad between married couples? When a man uses condom on his wife,what do you think are his thoughts?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by villavic(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
@Toks2008 the way you ended your write up sweet my Belle! cheesy

It's better to abstain totally till marriage than having an unprotected sex just because you love each other. Even if both party are free from STD there's still risk of Unwanted pregnancy.. I call it unwanted pregnancy because * if you both want a baby then you wouldn't mind getting married*

But you don't have to condemn those who use Condom since they cannot abstain, it's better that they protect themselves. Prevention is better than Cure.

I think only a man who cannot procreate will find it easy and safe to have premarital sex without protection especially if he's not ready for Marriage!

BTW.......
Abstinence Remains the best method! cheesy

if only you are what you say even if no longer a virgin, maa mu e lò mò mummy mi
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Just saw this and i have nothing to say except that i am beginning to see why some ladies get beaten up by their hubbies.

It is easy for men to say they will never beat up a woman but i have alweays asked them to pray that they don't find themselves with a woman that will make them wife beaters.

When you come on-line to openly display ill-mannerism it goes to show that there is something fundamentally wrong with the home you are raised from...I wil stop here.

The very reason they will continue to be used by Men... ladies wakeup, the society is largely to be blamed, some of them were given proper home training but due to the influence of bad friends give in to peer pressure...

The society needs a paradigm shift... #LetsLivegodly
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by asiwaju87(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
so you want to start claiming here that condom has never been used on you since your birth abi.... abeg go sit down for one place jhoor
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by dkdigits(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Some people just like to comment without meticulously comprehending.

My write up is predominantly on premarital use of condom and as i wrote there was never a time i used "all" but most and there is a wide difference between the two.

And what has your comment got to do with what you quoted?

Ur assertion is that guys use condoms for ladies they don't regard...my response is that it isn't only irresponsible but also dangerous.
The reasons are obvious..unwanted pregnancy and std's. Now having true feeling for ur partner whether wife or girlfriend wudnt protect both parties frm these dangers.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by gneisss: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
bqlekan:
this dude is here again.., here is my opinion,

lets assume a dude is HIV positive, going by your opinion now, he must respect that girl and spread the disease to her.. or better still, the dude should not have sex any longer cos he is HIV positive. and that makes him less of a human...

my opinion tho...

hahahaha...fvcking luv ur comment...the nigga doesnt know what's his talking about.. amma think his high on some cheap drugs...probably that's where he got all this ideas from.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just because a woman has sex before marriage doesnt make her wayward.
There are many women who waited till after their wedding to have sex only to be repulsed and end up divorcing their man because of the experience the had.
Stop demonizing the condom, whether you like it or not it protects from stds, unwanted pregnancy and makes the process easier for first timers.

You should be objective in your criticism, many people had sex before marriage and it doesnt change a thing, that a woman had sex with you after her marriage is no guarantee that she didnt do it with another man before she met you, think on that. angry
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by tuvae(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just came here to read comments.
Let's I forget OP u talking shiiiiiiiit.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by femi4: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Just saw this and i have nothing to say except that i am beginning to see why some ladies get beaten up by their hubbies.

It is easy for men to say they will never beat up a woman but i have alweays asked them to pray that they don't find themselves with a woman that will make them wife beaters.

When you come on-line to openly display ill-mannerism it goes to show that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way you were brought up...I wil stop here.
So, you want to beat joy1706?

Yet you are talking about RESPECTING a woman by not using condom. Guy, you are just confused.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

When you come on-line to openly display ill-mannerism it goes to show that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way you were brought up...I wil stop here.
dnt tell me u will beat her if she ws ur wife bsides y will u quote sme1 dt insulted herslf
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
femi4:
So, you want to beat joy1706?

Yet you are talking about RESPECTING a woman by not using condom. Guy, you are just confused.
na waoh wht r u trying to say
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt tell me u will beat her if she ws ur wife bsides y will u quote sme1 dt insulted herslf

How i wish i could raise my hand to beat a lady cos some ladies can turn some angelic guys to monsters with their atitude.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Vikky014(f): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

How i wish i could raise my hand to beat a lady cos some ladies can turn some angelic guys to monsters with their atitude.

mydear such ladies will nt evn wtstand a dirty slap frm their fellow ladies nt to tlk of a man.d best way is jst to snub them life is too short to worry abt an invisible persons insults

dnt b surprise if d person see u in the real world na so so oga .. sir etc she go call you cheesy
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by friends4ever(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.

God bless speaking the truth just like Fayose of our time. Wao... you're gifted. I know some players wouldn't like this message.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
friends4ever:

God bless speaking the truth just like Fayose of our time. Wao... you're gifted. I know some players wouldn't like this message.

Thanks but how come many ladies are attacking me over this while more of guys are ensync with it?

Obviously ladies are more sexually loosed.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by friends4ever(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.

Some condoms can fail too, during the act, it slips off the stick and lost in the ocean and after nine months you will have a child with a hat or rubber on his head angry

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by friends4ever(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
@toks2008

condom is used for protection and i personally think,a guy who care about you will insist on using it since it more reliable,pills can fail but the possibility of condom breakage is thin if properly used.

What you wrote there is one of the tactics used by guys on gullible gurls all in d name of b.f and g.f afffair.

Abstainence is still the best.

Some condoms can fail too, during the act, it slips off the stick and lost in the ocean and after nine months you will have a child with hat or rubber on his head angry
It's better to stay away from fornication. Get married and stick to your spouse instead of sleeping around using your joy stick causing nuisance around the oceans.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
friends4ever:

Some condoms can fail too, during the act, it slips off the stick and lost in the ocean and after nine months you will have a child with hat or rubber on his head angry
It's better to stay away from fornication. Get married and stick to your spouse instead of sleeping around using your joy stick causing nuisance around the oceans.

That is the message.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by friends4ever(m): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
What about preventing pregnancy?

The best way to prevent pregnancy is to drag your joy stick out of the ocean when you're are about to come. Condom is the least thing you gonna use on your spouse. Marriage before sex and you will see the joy of sex, body to body and not rubber to rubber. grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Joy1706(f): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Toks2008:

All is see is bla bla bla. When you type whatever gibberish u type, I start to understand why some women pour acid or cut off their husbands kini
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by jpphilips(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2015
The likes on "Nonsense" outgrows the likes on the main post. OP is nothing but ret@rded.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by jpphilips(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Toks2008:
And for many gullible ignorant crusaders of the use of condom,i believe this thread i created months ago will come in handy so read.

Does condom really prevent STDs and HIV?

I know this topic will shock many people who believe in the propaganda that the use of condom is a formidable prevention against HIV but unfortunately,using a condom does not prevent you from contracting HIV but only reduces the chance of contracting it.

Now read this and i doubt if you will ever read this anywhere else because the condom industry is a huge one and facts like this may not be widely disseminated but here i give it to you to ponder over.

-Human immunodeficient Virus(HIV) is very virulent and can pass through through unnoticeable and painless skin abrasion on the penile shaft as well as the vaginal region.

-The viral load is present in cervico-vaginal fluid and of-course in the blood.

-We will agree that in most cases if not all,the condom no matter how carefully worn still exposes some part of the penile shaft and this is where the problem lies because in most cases,the vaginal secretions come in contact with this exposed region of the shaft.

-This means an automatic entry of the virus from the vaginal fluid into the man especially when there are some abrasions on the penile skin which of-course is so delicate and easily bruised.

-If the man also has the virus and he happens to have any form of abrasion on the penile shaft then the woman can easily contract the virus once the Unclad part of his shaft touches the walls of the vaginal.

This is just a simple illustration to show that condoms are no guarantee prevention against HIV.

Staying faithful to one sexual partner who is HIV negative and will not be silly enough to indulge in careless sexual act with an infected individual remains the best way to prevent HIV.

The bottom line is that no one is really safe and we all stand the risk of contracting it as the Virus has a transient period between when it is contracted and when it can be detected in the blood so you may meet someone who is tested negative today and later may test positive.

GOD HELP US.

https://www.nairaland.com/2527852/using-condom-does-not-prevent

You wield the most myopic opinion I have ever read lately, I am without doubt you have not grown beyond JS3.
You dont even know how to source information online, you have no idea how to check credibility of your sources, you need serious help.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by jpphilips(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Toks2008:

This is intelligence!

Apparently the ladies that have been calling for my head here are cheap and loosed because i kept wondering why they kept attacking me when they can easily back off from illicit sex until marriage and more appalling is their notion about std prevention and i kept wondering if anyone is really safe from sti.

Even when you eventually get married to a man who is free from any form of STIs,there is still no guaranty that he wont bring one home if he is not careful and same goes for teh woman so the issue of sti prevention shoulkd not even be mentioned here.

They kept attacking me that im encouraging safeless sex and i just feel like giving such people an E-slap cos i dont know where they got that erroneous idea from.

I wont take your word for it, you lack what it takes to spot an intelligent person because your opinion insults intelligence.
You claim that condoms are meant for hoes, the truth about life is that any individual whom you are oblivious of her medical history is a "hoe" till proven otherwise that is what every wise person will do.
The big question is; are you wise??.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by AGB7(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
just like u
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by gevans(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op hv a point there, I had never use condom for my real gf, because
1. I am not afraid of her being pregnant for me, we do d menstrual cycle calculations to know d safe period, even at dat sometimes I still do withdrawal.
2. I am ready to take her as my wife if pregnancy occurs along d line, this is wat I can not try with other woman.
Op is on point in many areas.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by tonygee88(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2016
nonesense:
Nonsense
grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by favourmic(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abeg na my birthday, click like 5 TIMES IF YOU BELIEVE SAY NA GOD DO AM.

Thank you Jesus!!
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
jpphilips:

You wield the most myopic opinion I have ever read lately, I am without doubt you have not grown beyond JS3.
You dont even know how to source information online, you have no idea how to check credibility of your sources, you need serious help.

You need JESUS...it's obvious you are Blind

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Sexcapades In College / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.