Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (123179 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Maxi112: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Boyooosa:

oh thats d best option as they are all claiming since on this thread... Then stick to dat and dont complain to me if your eventual wife doesnt have Vee. wink
is that what u r wishing me?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Easy1401(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dare nor to use condom and become father of many nation...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
ramalot:
The level of ignorance in this thread is so high, I really hope those in support of the OP's ideology don't reproduce.

The world would be a much better place if all of your gene pools end with you.
chisos,I have been seeing shade,bro this your own is konk o,you people should not allow OP commit suicide o...when,I have said my own gringrin

I kuku did not go to university cool
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by misspicy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i'm glad i did.. Bawo ni? Se ishe nlo dada sha? Awon inlaw(mummy ati daddy) me na nko?.cheesy ****hide face***
work is fine
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by danbrowndmf(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:
work is fine
hmmm.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Boyooosa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maxi112:
is that what u r wishing me?
Nope! I wish you one of the most beautiful and best Nigerian girls reserved for you by God.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by fatigah(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dont sleep with someone, you know you can t married. so that their will no excuse if she get pregnant.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..were ni bobo yi o
I second dis motion
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Maxi112: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Boyooosa:

Nope! I wish you one of the most beautiful and best Nigerian girls reserved for you by God.
for ur mind na ur highest wish be this
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by sparkwil(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
God bless the op
One of the rapidly diminishing sensible post on romance so far
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
nathoneal:
Well written toks2008...I must confess the ladies I respect the most are the ones who refused to go down with me...when I used to womanise (those wasted years)...I thank God for his salvation

As youth, we should channel our youthful strength to productive ventures...Let's live purposefully and make Nigeria great...

Don't chase other people. Work hard and be yourself. Under these two principles, the right people will find their way into your life....

Most ladies give sex to get love but unfortunately most guys just have sex with you and mark their register and then move on to the next lady.

Sex to most guys is like a conquest and the use of condom is really helping their ministry.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by jtwest(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
The guy above me is a comedian; calls the post sensible grin
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by jtwest(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why should you have problem with other people's choices if it doesn't affect u or price of fuel? not like they ask for your saliva to lubricate their condoms. N***a pls!!

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Alexenyinnaya(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
myopic mind....tell me u never sex .
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My emphasis is on premarital use and i would advice married people uysing condom to please visit a family planning clinic for enlightenment cos in my opinion,its very appalling for a married man to use a condom on his wife...which kain sexual bondage be dat?

What do you know about Family Planning? Wife does not want to use pills, coil etc etc
And refuses to have the snip. Husband too does not want the snip. Either does want sterilisation, what option would you offer them apart from condom?
Pulling out upon or before explosion?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Philadelphia: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
Congrats! You just mentioned yourself.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ehix89(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
ode post,u suck breast milk at all?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by 1metre: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah we are all saying d same thing, a condom is used by people who thinks the lady they are going down with might have some kind of disease or something, taking a look at d history of condoms, it was originally produce 4 prostitutes, now countdown to this day, the men are using what was meant for cheap sluts on their girlfriends. "so its better to use pills or injection than to use condom bcaus by using a condom then ure terming ur girlfriend as a slut. "i am not saying i dont fornicate, infact i fornicated today but i have never used condoms in my life.
u no dey use use condom..see u see graveoooo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Elinob(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
It use to fail ooooo so put must trust on it oooo
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Most ladies give sex to get love but unfortunately most guys just have sex with you and mark their register and then move on to the next lady.

Sex to most guys is like a conquest and the use of condom is really helping their ministry.

Exactly the crux of the matter... Men with vision and a strong sense of purpose in Life don't engage in pre marital sex...Men who fear God and LIVE by the principles of the Holy books (Bible or Qu'ran)

We are in the era of change... moral decency won't be left out...
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by ChuxMyk(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
nonesense:
Nonsense
*in phyno's voice* It is obvious na I nwero conscience.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by kimacent(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be a very controversial one but as i always maintain...IT IS MY OPINION.

This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a latex on a them.

But before i go on,i would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting i believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes condom is for protection against stds and unwanted pregnancy but i believe this is only a terrible fallacy to boost the sale of the devil's tool.

What is the guaranty that even in marriage,a man or woman can't bring std home to the spouse? What makes it different if a man decides to have a condomless sex with his wife but uses it on a mistress?

It may interest every lady reading this to know that even most single guys usually have a mindset concerning a special lady in their life and they never use condoms on such lady because to them,such girl is too special and so cherished that they will prefer raw sex with.

This leaves me with one answer to why a man will use a condom on a lady and that is because he sees you as an object of a quick and cheap sex,untrustworthy and a potential std carrier and of-course has no deep respect and affection for the lady since he only believes at that point that all you are worth is the sex...This is what goes through the mind of guys in most cases. The most unfortunate twist is that many ladies willingly allow these randy guys to have them at will since there is always a condom to use..how pathetic.

As a lady stop deceiving yourself thinking the guy wants to protect you by using a condom on you but he is only trying to protect himself.

A real sexually decent lady will never allow a man sleep with her before marriage let alone use a condom on her So any lady that allows a man use condom on her is sexually reckless and should be placed side by side with the LovePeddler in the brothels and you can as well ask him for payment after the act.....quote me anywhere...condom is mainly for casual sex with a casual lady a man has no deep respect or affection for.

If a man truly wants you and not just your goody bag,he will not be doubtful to make you his wife rather than use a latex on you severally all in the name of protected casual sex.

If i were a lady,i would rather not have sex at all than have a man stick a latex inside me.If he truly wants me then let him put a ring on it and then we can start making love the way it was originally designed by GOD.

My candid opinion.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
nathoneal:

Exactly the crux of the matter... Men with vision and a strong sense of purpose in Life don't engage in pre marital sex...Men who fear God and LIVE by the principles of the Holy books (Bible or Qu'ran)

We are in the era of change... moral decency won't be left out...

That is the point and its so ironic that these same ladies will be the one to start crying that guys are not proposing...abeg help me ask them...wettin a guy wan propose for again wen he don chop you tire? dumb ladies.

Look at the comments of some of them and you will just conclude that they are their own problems and a lady at 18 has had several sex romps yet they expect men to be all over them.

A time is coming when no bride price will be paid on non virgins except one with a clear case of molest.

many ladies have lost it and i fear for guys.

This is why i now advice guys to pray for fairly used ladies cos most of them are terribly used...awon oniranu alabe rirun.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Well, what music do I sing to this one now?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
fatigah:
Dont sleep with someone, you know you can t married. so that their will no excuse if she get pregnant.

LOBATAN

This is my stand...if i ever woo you then i can marry you..if i ever make love to you them im ready to bear the consequence.

if i use a condom on you then im only easing off and only a slutty unmarried lady will allow a man just ease off with her pride but the foolishness and sluttiness of modern ladies will go against this...chai how i wish im not a beliver in christ walahi it will be one lady per day since they are so foolish,i will help their ministry.

I will tell my daughter,if you get disvirgined before your wedding day,no wedding ceremony but i will just give you to your husband quietly.

Condom has destroyed the lives of many ladies because this devils tool has become a surety for reckless sex.

If every lady can insinst on no sex before marriage,i believe more ladies will get married sooner than they can imagine because in most cases,sex is one of the most compelling reason a guy would like to have u for life and once you don give am,no need to worry again.
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by theDEVILisHERE: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.

If you want to advice people
Advice them based on sound proper reasoning
Not on some religious God/Devil concept
Not everyone subscribe to such fraudulent ideas
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by tamquezee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol. As at the time I typed this, Op got 222 likes while Nonsense as a moniker type only nonsense as a comment got 338 likes. U now know why I'm laughing. Back to the topic. Op wants to hawk peoples life the way they hawk gala. These are the kind of threads I call 'beautiful nonsense'

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Ugosample(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

This even has nada to do with trust and the reason why im not conspicuously preaching no sex till marriage is becuse i know it will be a waste of time. While i do not support sex before marriage, we have couple who were faithful to each other even while stil courtiung and were making love and let me break the heart of many more ladies....

DO YOU KNOW THAT 90% OF GUYS WHO USE A CONDOM HAS A SPECIAL LADY THEY WILL NEVER USE IT FOR?

Now what is teh difference between you and that special girl?the answer is clear.

So my mesage is to send the red alert to many ladies that guys will be guys and you need to use your head. Don't allow a man use condom on you means abstain from sex till marriage or if you think you are clean and he is clean and both of you are "faithful to each other" well do the sin and bear the consequence.

This write up is crystal clear but its unfortunate we cant ignore the fact that some people are not endowed with intelligence.

The bolded is a big lie I 90% lol!!! that's like 9 in 10 men in Nigeria. Are you sure?
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
so if a guy has protected sex with a lady, it means he doesn't love and respect her and he goes on and marries her, have kids with her and grows old with her.
Are you telling me because her had sex with her before marriage he never loved her?
nwanne gị kwuru zuru efu
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
misspicy:

chisos,I have been seeing shade,bro this your own is konk o,you people should not allow OP commit suicide o...when,I have said my own gringrin

I kuku did not go to university cool
No wonder cool

It shows tongue
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by weezyk(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Toks2008:

My candid opinion.

lubbish
Re: When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom by castrokins(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Khd95:
I came to read commentsgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.