Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,386 members, 7,843,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help (40302 Views)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2015
mikolo80:
Why is the woman greedy and masochistic.why cant she file for divorc or hire thugs to treat the husband fuckup or she no get brother if her Father don die ne

Women who's been a victim of domestic violence boo are all scared to come out and speak out coz they been threatened...she definitely love this guy that she cud accept all the pains both physical & psychological.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mikolo80: 12:49am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Women who's been a victim of domestic violence boo are all scared to come out and speak out coz they been threatened...she definitely love this guy that she cud accept all the pains both physical & psychological.

May her soul rest in peace.
Love ko love ni. She foot know how to poison or boil hot water or hot oil or pepper or cut his blokos when he sleeping.what do you girls even learn while growing up sef.una no get broda ni.anybody that puts up with more than two beatings deserves anything that follows it.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2015
mikolo80:
Love ko love ni. She foot know how to poison or boil hot water or hot oil or pepper or cut his blokos when he sleeping.what do you girls even learn while growing up sef.una no get broda ni.anybody that puts up with more than two beatings deserves anything that follows it.

I won't be discussing with u further coz we don't know the whole story...it maybe easy for u to say like that coz ur outside of the box..all I can say, so many victims of domestic violence that until now they don't talk about it...
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mikolo80: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

I won't be discussing with u further coz we don't know the whole story...it maybe easy for u to say like that coz ur outside of the box..all I can say, so many victims of domestic violence that until now they don't talk about it...
don't discuss na.wetin concine me.I am not here for you but for millions of women who are looking for suggestion.if you are willing to suffer and smile that's your decision.cant help you if you choose to suffer
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Geezy4real(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2015
End times foReal...no peace for d wicked! angry Such a pretty young lady gone too soon. #RIP embarassed
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by ritzybaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2015
i no say na igbo man

nansense
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Getfun: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2015
4nobody4every1:
drug or yahoo,yahoo, the guy is an idiot, let him rot in jail sad angry
thats if justice prevails and they are not robbed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.