Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help (40305 Views)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by dammytosh: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Stop looking for 6 pack and fine boy.

Date and marry responsible guys.

If all that excite u now is Sex and clubbing plus taking u to beach.

That cnt carry ur marriage for more than 2montha. Na trial of Brother Jero remain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by menix(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
I hope someone from the girls family will summon the courage to pay the police inorder to ensure he is given a douse of poison too..

Useless Nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by yussuffer7881: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
He should be killed also, or be imprisoned for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
wow.This happened on my street, just heard the story recently from a neighbor.. undecided

so sad..
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
deathmen12:
look at his face devil, i hate to hear story like dis, i hate it wen men treat women bad, it make my hrt bleed... d bible says love ur wife jst as christ love d church.
am not justifying anything....but a rainbow has many colors so are the stories u hear ...
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
Some kind of stories I read just make me PAUSE, and WONDER lipsrsealed undecided..

This is inhumane..
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by symbianDON(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2015
the oluchi guy has heart colder than a demon's own. your own wife!!! i think a psychiatric test should be a prerequisite to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by janefrancisca(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
We are living in a crazy world
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by olamonsor2: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
D
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by olamonsor2: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Morally wrong.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by tomholly: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2015
END TIME HUSBAND
sugarbelly1:
29-year-old businessman, Oluchi Ajimowu, has been arrested by the State Department for Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos, for his alleged involvement in the death of his wife, 23 year old Priscillia Ajimowu. The couple lived with their children in Festac, Lagos before the wife's demise.

The police think that Ajimowu either slammed his wife’s head on the floor, or the mother of two poisoned herself due to frustrations in her marriage.

Ajimowu claims that he had locked his wife in her room on November 29, seized her phone and went out with their two children, after they arrived from their outing, he reportedly met his wife foaming in the mouth.

His wife who was a nurse had asked to be taken to the hospital, but he allegedly refused, instead he gave her palm oil and recorded her with his phone for about 40 minutes until she died.

It was gathered that prior to her death, Ajimowu had battered and subjected the deceased to inhuman treatment throughout the four years they spent in South Africa.

They decided to relocate to Nigeria. Ajimowu arrived four months ago while the wife arrived on November 27, two days before her death.

It was gathered that Ajimowu had put their house for sale shortly after the wife’s death.
The couple’s oldest child, seven-year-old Ella, said that there was a pesticide and a drink in the room where her mother was on the fateful day, adding that her father was “not nice to my mother” while they were in South Africa.

She said:
“Dad used to shout at mummy and beat her and she would be crying. That day we left her alone in the house. Daddy took the keys and mummy’s phone and locked mummy inside.
“When we came back home, daddy parked outside, locked us inside the car and went inside. After that, he called us to ‘come, come and see your mummy on the floor’. Mummy was saying, ‘Take me to hospital, I’m tired’. He started videoing her. He gave her red oil, but she spat it out. Her body was cold.”
The deceased’s mother, Mrs. Stella Ayobo, said her daughter had planned to visit her on the fateful day, but had cancelled the visit.

She added that Priscillia had not been happy throughout her 7 year marriage to Ajimowu . She added that Oluchi had shortly after his wife’s death reported at the Aguda Police Division, saying a friend took poison and died in his house.

She said:
“Four years ago, they went to South Africa. She always called me to report how Oluchi maltreated her.
“She came back to Nigeria on November 27. She visited me on November 28 and promised to visit me again the following day, being a Sunday. But that day, around 8am, she called me that she would not be able to come again and promised to come with her children on Friday.
“Around 8pm that Sunday, her husband called me that she had been vomiting since morning and I told him to take her to the nearest hospital. He later called me and said it was a poison she took. I told him to bring her. By the time he brought her, she was dead. We took her to a hospital and the doctor said she had died.
“He went to the Aguda Police Station to report that a girl visited him from South Africa, took poison and died in his house.”

The mother urged the police to investigate the matter in order to give justice to the family.

Priscillia’s older sister, Mrs. Emenike Dorcas, said Ajimowu had convinced her sister to come to Nigeria under the pretext that he would open a chemist’s shop for her.

She added:
“I reported the incident to the police at Satellite Town and Aguda divisions. Policemen at Aguda were surprised when they eventually knew the truth of the matter,”.
Priscilla’s uncle, Francis Ayobo, said the suspect was not remorseful after his wife’s death.

He said:
“It is so surprising that the wife was dying and the husband started videoing her. The videos were more than 40 minutes. He sent it to Priscillia’s sister in South Africa. By that time he would have rushed her to a hospital for treatment.
“I noticed that about three other guys were in the background of one of the video because somebody was giving her water and she was foaming in the mouth. Those things should be questioned. He was handed over to SDCI on Wednesday.”
The Lagos State Police spokesperson, DSP Joe Offor, said the Aguda Police Station arrested the husband and have handed him over to the Satellite Town Police Division.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/businessman-who-videoed-dying-wife-arrested/
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by stonecoldcafe: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
sugarbelly1:
29-year-old businessman, Oluchi Ajimowu, has been arrested by the State Department for Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos, for his alleged involvement in the death of his wife, 23 year old Priscillia Ajimowu. The couple lived with their children in Festac, Lagos before the wife's demise.

The police think that Ajimowu either slammed his wife’s head on the floor, or the mother of two poisoned herself due to frustrations in her marriage.

Ajimowu claims that he had locked his wife in her room on November 29, seized her phone and went out with their two children, after they arrived from their outing, he reportedly met his wife foaming in the mouth.

His wife who was a nurse had asked to be taken to the hospital, but he allegedly refused, instead he gave her palm oil and recorded her with his phone for about 40 minutes until she died.

It was gathered that prior to her death, Ajimowu had battered and subjected the deceased to inhuman treatment throughout the four years they spent in South Africa.

They decided to relocate to Nigeria. Ajimowu arrived four months ago while the wife arrived on November 27, two days before her death.

It was gathered that Ajimowu had put their house for sale shortly after the wife’s death.
The couple’s oldest child, seven-year-old Ella, said that there was a pesticide and a drink in the room where her mother was on the fateful day, adding that her father was “not nice to my mother” while they were in South Africa.

She said:
“Dad used to shout at mummy and beat her and she would be crying. That day we left her alone in the house. Daddy took the keys and mummy’s phone and locked mummy inside.
“When we came back home, daddy parked outside, locked us inside the car and went inside. After that, he called us to ‘come, come and see your mummy on the floor’. Mummy was saying, ‘Take me to hospital, I’m tired’. He started videoing her. He gave her red oil, but she spat it out. Her body was cold.”
The deceased’s mother, Mrs. Stella Ayobo, said her daughter had planned to visit her on the fateful day, but had cancelled the visit.

She added that Priscillia had not been happy throughout her 7 year marriage to Ajimowu . She added that Oluchi had shortly after his wife’s death reported at the Aguda Police Division, saying a friend took poison and died in his house.

She said:
“Four years ago, they went to South Africa. She always called me to report how Oluchi maltreated her.
“She came back to Nigeria on November 27. She visited me on November 28 and promised to visit me again the following day, being a Sunday. But that day, around 8am, she called me that she would not be able to come again and promised to come with her children on Friday.
“Around 8pm that Sunday, her husband called me that she had been vomiting since morning and I told him to take her to the nearest hospital. He later called me and said it was a poison she took. I told him to bring her. By the time he brought her, she was dead. We took her to a hospital and the doctor said she had died.
“He went to the Aguda Police Station to report that a girl visited him from South Africa, took poison and died in his house.”

The mother urged the police to investigate the matter in order to give justice to the family.

Priscillia’s older sister, Mrs. Emenike Dorcas, said Ajimowu had convinced her sister to come to Nigeria under the pretext that he would open a chemist’s shop for her.

She added:
“I reported the incident to the police at Satellite Town and Aguda divisions. Policemen at Aguda were surprised when they eventually knew the truth of the matter,”.
Priscilla’s uncle, Francis Ayobo, said the suspect was not remorseful after his wife’s death.

He said:
“It is so surprising that the wife was dying and the husband started videoing her. The videos were more than 40 minutes. He sent it to Priscillia’s sister in South Africa. By that time he would have rushed her to a hospital for treatment.
“I noticed that about three other guys were in the background of one of the video because somebody was giving her water and she was foaming in the mouth. Those things should be questioned. He was handed over to SDCI on Wednesday.”
The Lagos State Police spokesperson, DSP Joe Offor, said the Aguda Police Station arrested the husband and have handed him over to the Satellite Town Police Division.

Oh Jesus! What kind of man did she marry? Why the rush to marry sef? Womennnnnn hmm! You see the signs but you still remain there. Shame dey catch you, you prefer to remain married than escape with your sanity. It is well. RIP woman, I am sure if you had the chance, you would do things differently.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Cornerstone001: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
The man is a wicked soul.
I pity the poor woman
May her soul rest in peace cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by janefrancisca(f): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
dammytosh:
Stop looking for 6 pack and fine boy.

Date and marry responsible guys.
Even d one wey dey responsible brain fit twitch one day.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Oladimejy(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
That is why u should not marry any how,if you want to marry always seek the face of God that is why i love DEEPER LIFE.if you want to marry there they will asked u to seek the face of God and 8month courtship...that is why u can not hear or read that couple from DEEPER LIFE file divorce.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by flokii: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2015
sanatojez:
End time. Matt 24:1_end

you're too religious... must you quote bible?
end time is end time.. or who doesn't know that
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Arrested for what he didn't kill her, if he was the one that killed her than why did he report the matter to police, this matter should be settled in the shrine, and not in the police station

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by toksbunny: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
sugarbelly1:

She said:

She said:

She added:

He said:

God forbid....The day my man tries to raise his hand on me...hmmm that day is my last day in his house...i will so run....

Imagine d depression this gal has been through before now.The heart of man.
Can't die over a man rather he will end useless. Chai wat a lyf

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by flokii: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Oladimejy:
That is why u should not marry any how,if you want to marry always seek the face of God that is why i love DEEPER LIFE.if you want to marry there they will asked u to seek the face of God and 8month courtship...that is why u can hear or read that couple from DEEPER LIFE file divorce.

didn't you read a deeper life kid's complain..

you av to move as d world moves... you can't live a backward life in a civilized environment.

forget church now... at least we saw a pastor unveiling Porsche not too long ago
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by toksbunny: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Oladimejy:
That is why u should not marry any how,if you want to marry always seek the face of God that is why i love DEEPER LIFE.if you want to marry there they will asked u to seek the face of God and 8month courtship...that is why u can hear or read that couple from DEEPER LIFE file divorce.

Even those that seek....have challenges....until you dectect d devourer you can't get away with it
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by NwaAdazi: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
awful
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by seenter84: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm speechless
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by dammytosh: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
janefrancisca:
Even d one wey dey responsible brain fit twitch one day.

Brain no dey twist over night my dear.

A beastly husband was a beastly boy friend

A stingy husband was a stingy boy friend

A f00lish husband was a f00lish boyfriend

A lazy husband was a lazy boyfriend

A useless husband was a very useless boy friend

All the signs are obvious but they get ignored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by wrongnumber: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2015
End time husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by nyafunyafu: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm sure her people that are now crying fowl were the same people that advised her to endure! He will change! Marriage is not a bed roses etc!
Lesson to women, if he hits you once he will do it again and again! Be empowered, have a voice and a will. Separation or divorce is not evil when your life is at risk. Well what do I know when some people prefer to die a Mrs cry
RIP to the dead...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by nyafunyafu: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2015
nyafunyafu:
I'm sure her people that are now crying foul were the same people that advised her to endure! He will change! Marriage is not a bed roses etc!
Lesson to women, if he hits you once he will do it again and again! Be empowered, have a voice and a will. Separation or divorce is not evil when your life is at risk. Well what do I know when some people prefer to die a Mrs cry
RIP to the dead...
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by moredollar(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Demons everywhere, Demons in man's clothing.....
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by IndianaJay: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2015
It's quite unfortunate but people never usually listen when they're warned against violent and abusive partners.....they will still go ahead and marry these men even after going through all the maltreatment and abuse.

They say they do it for love but it's mainly because they're insecure.

Never ever tolerate an abusive relationship because of love......your peace of mind and life are more important.

People with abusive partners on Nairaland ought to learn from this and drop those abusive men/women like they're hot coal.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by toksbunny: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2015
flokii:

didn't you read a deeper life kid's complain..

you av to move as d world moves... you can't live a backward life in a civilized environment.

forget church now... at least we saw a pastor unveiling Porsche not too long ago

Broda don't come and lie here....there are many divorced couple in deeper lyf....they don't need to stay separate for you to know ....was born and brought up in d church....many are living in martial shadows.....
My parents were at the verge of divorcing legally even after divorcing martially....it was God's grace with the help of my HOD in sch that is a marriage counsellor,that helped.I mean my dad is a district pastor my mum a women cordinator in deeper lyf.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by vault(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
one of few reasons why I wish I have super powers.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Please Nigerian police give this worthless cruel creature some torture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.