Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help (40308 Views)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by flokii: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
toksbunny:

Broda don't come and lie here....there are many divorced couple in deeper lyf....they don't need to stay separate for you to know ....was born and brought up in d church....many are living in martial shadows.....
My parents were at the verge of divorcing legally even after divorcing martially....it was God's grace with the help of my HOD in sch that is a marriage counsellor,that helped.I mean my dad is a district pastor my mum a women cordinator in deeper lyf.

you obviously made a mistake quoting me... twuz d guy I quoted you wanted to quote...

check again.. cos m no fan of deeper life
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by chuzero(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
End time husband..
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2015
toksbunny:

God forbid....The day my man tries to raise his hand on me...hmmm that day is my last day in his house...i will so run....

Imagine d depression this gal has been through before now.The heart of man.
Can't die over a man rather he will end useless. Chai wat a lyf
Hmmmm....

what of the day you try to raise your hand on your man?
you will dance alanta abi?
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by OigaonOjay(f): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2015
God bless you jare
Was born and brought up in that church too... Separation happens everywhere. Even some brothers and sisters are suffering and smiling! you dont know what's going on with them. And some are just hypocrites.

toksbunny:

Broda don't come and lie here....there are many divorced couple in deeper lyf....they don't need to stay separate for you to know ....was born and brought up in d church....many are living in martial shadows.....
My parents were at the verge of divorcing legally even after divorcing martially....it was God's grace with the help of my HOD in sch that is a marriage counsellor,that helped.I mean my dad is a district pastor my mum a women cordinator in deeper lyf.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by profmallory(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
This is exactly why I would never agree that couples should not get a divorce.. Marriage is not by force, if it works than God, if its not working, better not die. Get out. Now the kids are motherless and might he fatherless soon. Wicked Man, there are many of such men out there..some even look handsome and good looking, yet they are devil incarnates.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
sugarbelly1:
29-year-old businessman, Oluchi Ajimowu, has been arrested by the State Department for Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos, for his alleged involvement in the death of his wife, 23 year old Priscillia Ajimowu. The couple lived with their children in Festac, Lagos before the wife's demise.

The police think that Ajimowu either slammed his wife’s head on the floor, or the mother of two poisoned herself due to frustrations in her marriage.

Ajimowu claims that he had locked his wife in her room on November 29, seized her phone and went out with their two children, after they arrived from their outing, he reportedly met his wife foaming in the mouth.

His wife who was a nurse had asked to be taken to the hospital, but he allegedly refused, instead he gave her palm oil and recorded her with his phone for about 40 minutes until she died.

It was gathered that prior to her death, Ajimowu had battered and subjected the deceased to inhuman treatment throughout the four years they spent in South Africa.

They decided to relocate to Nigeria. Ajimowu arrived four months ago while the wife arrived on November 27, two days before her death.

It was gathered that Ajimowu had put their house for sale shortly after the wife’s death.
The couple’s oldest child, seven-year-old Ella, said that there was a pesticide and a drink in the room where her mother was on the fateful day, adding that her father was “not nice to my mother” while they were in South Africa.

She said:
“Dad used to shout at mummy and beat her and she would be crying. That day we left her alone in the house. Daddy took the keys and mummy’s phone and locked mummy inside.
“When we came back home, daddy parked outside, locked us inside the car and went inside. After that, he called us to ‘come, come and see your mummy on the floor’. Mummy was saying, ‘Take me to hospital, I’m tired’. He started videoing her. He gave her red oil, but she spat it out. Her body was cold.”
The deceased’s mother, Mrs. Stella Ayobo, said her daughter had planned to visit her on the fateful day, but had cancelled the visit.

She added that Priscillia had not been happy throughout her 7 year marriage to Ajimowu . She added that Oluchi had shortly after his wife’s death reported at the Aguda Police Division, saying a friend took poison and died in his house.

She said:
“Four years ago, they went to South Africa. She always called me to report how Oluchi maltreated her.
“She came back to Nigeria on November 27. She visited me on November 28 and promised to visit me again the following day, being a Sunday. But that day, around 8am, she called me that she would not be able to come again and promised to come with her children on Friday.
“Around 8pm that Sunday, her husband called me that she had been vomiting since morning and I told him to take her to the nearest hospital. He later called me and said it was a poison she took. I told him to bring her. By the time he brought her, she was dead. We took her to a hospital and the doctor said she had died.
“He went to the Aguda Police Station to report that a girl visited him from South Africa, took poison and died in his house.”

The mother urged the police to investigate the matter in order to give justice to the family.

Priscillia’s older sister, Mrs. Emenike Dorcas, said Ajimowu had convinced her sister to come to Nigeria under the pretext that he would open a chemist’s shop for her.

She added:
“I reported the incident to the police at Satellite Town and Aguda divisions. Policemen at Aguda were surprised when they eventually knew the truth of the matter,”.
Priscilla’s uncle, Francis Ayobo, said the suspect was not remorseful after his wife’s death.

He said:
“It is so surprising that the wife was dying and the husband started videoing her. The videos were more than 40 minutes. He sent it to Priscillia’s sister in South Africa. By that time he would have rushed her to a hospital for treatment.
“I noticed that about three other guys were in the background of one of the video because somebody was giving her water and she was foaming in the mouth. Those things should be questioned. He was handed over to SDCI on Wednesday.”
The Lagos State Police spokesperson, DSP Joe Offor, said the Aguda Police Station arrested the husband and have handed him over to the Satellite Town Police Division.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/businessman-who-videoed-dying-wife-arrested/

Human right group are stup!d to ask for the removal of death by firing squad.................... This man does not deserve life sentence, he deserve firing squad like Indonesia.
Or lock him up in a public toilet without food or water until he die.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Eddygourdo(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
A true life case of when love died, and the monsters in the couple took over only to make them realise there was never love afterall. Simply an infatuative desire to beget and conquer. I hope justice is served undiluted and in full truth. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by janefrancisca(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2015
dammytosh:

Brain no dey twist over night my dear.

A beastly husband was a beastly boy friend

A stingy husband was a stingy boy friend

A f00lish husband was a f00lish boyfriend

A lazy husband was a lazy boyfriend

A useless husband was a very useless boy friend

All the signs are obvious but they get ignored.
Frustration can make a person do things he or she will never do on a normal day.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by deolu2000(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2015
I knew it,this could only be from that region that want fraudulent freedom. Am nt surprised,may God spare our families from devil's incarnates.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by HeavenShield: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
I keep saying: In as much that God wants to give us a good marriage, marriage is not everything. Some people are worse off after marriage, some are better. The bottomline is this:
Relate with Jesus Before you marry. Let the Holy spirit bring Revelational Knowledge to you before you delve into marriage. Marriage is Complicated and God that created it needs to be seeked.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by dammytosh: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
janefrancisca:
Frustration can make a person do things he or she will never do on a normal day.

I get ur point but like i said.

When you see ur baby through all those times when dati g, nothing odd can happen any more.

During courtship, he will be broke, he will be sad, he will fail. If u are sensitive enough, u can grab how he will respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by adorable29(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
The only innocent people in this case are the kids!

From the evil husband to the stupi-d mother to the unwise wife are all culpable!
The degree may be different but they all played a role in how this tragic event eventually turned out!

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2015
I'll keep shouting it on the mountain top; women, LEAVE abusive relationships! Please for the love of God leave these demons parading themselves as no non-sense men! (yes! there is always a reason for their so called no-nonsense attitude towards their spouse-in their warped reasoning)

Do not think what the society will term you-single mom, loose woman, ashe@#wo, etc. Your life, health and sanity should be paramount. Do not for once be led astray by any misguided sense of love, obligation or pity. I don't care whether he stood by you when all hell broke loose, it doesn't matter whether he paid your tuition fees from primary to university level, saved your father, brother, mother, uncle, aunt, grandmother etc lives when they were ill, if he lays a hand on you once, that is the harbinger of future doom.

Those dating right now and singing the swan song of love and whatnot, the day you receive a hot slap and possibly a "light" beating (with profuse apologies and gifts later), know that you are courting a potential murderer. Who's the victim of such a murderer? You of course silly!

Yes, women can be SO annoying, but then that is what THEY ARE! Men, get used to it! Manage them well and if you can no longer take it QUIT! Simple! stop battering the so called sense into someone's daughter.

Churches are to blame a lot for the spate of domestic violence prevalent in our societies. These knuckle-headed God of Men keep telling our moms, sisters, nieces and cousins to "take it to the Lord in prayer" until she expires at the hospital or at home. Tell them the truth-leave that abusive man, leave that cantankerous woman. Find joy in someone or something else.

God help the man who'd lay a finger on my lovely siblings. He won't have a visit from the law, hell, he won't have a visit from anything on this plane of existence. His soul shall be vexed with horrendous visions of hell at night and during the day his perception will always be that of a man inclined to feasting on his own feaces and getting drunk on his own urine mixed with bile from his insides!

R.I.P to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Originalsly: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Doesn't matter it was his wife... even if she were a total stranger ... a prostitute. .. the guy is heartless and ruthless. He need not be even in prison.... should just be wiped off the face of the earth. Heaven knows if he killed before running off to South Africa... and killed again before returning. I guess her parents and family who all knew of her torture in bondage was part of the "marriage is for better or for worse "..."until death do us part"..."God hates divorce" group...who are suddenly so silent here on Nairaland. May her death open the eyes of sooo many wives facing what she did before it is too late.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by eltweezy90(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
What an idiot. This guy needs to be treated like a beast... Inserting a hot rod in his rectum (asshole) will make me feel better.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by justmenoni: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
May her soul rest in peace oo but op u mean the lady was 16 and husband was 22 when they got married
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by susubrown(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
,may God punish this man and all men that are wicked to their wives,if he didn't like her y didn't just divorce her.y did he have to waste the young lady's life. lipsrsealed cry,now the kids are orphans. woman abeg let's stand up for our selves and our kids abeg

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
balash:
We should get serious on cases like this, I can't understand why Nigerian men are turning into beast eachday.

They should be a bill that when you slap your wife you would be jailed for months and when you beat her up you would spend 5years in prison. Like seriously this is a case of insanity. If you don't love her anymore leave her alone she won't die because you leave her. I will blame Nigerian girls that beleive I must be married compulsorily, if you not destined to me married you won't force it.

You can be a single mother and raise great and loving kids, and be successful as well, why live under the same roof with an animal because he is your husband. I don't promote this a husband beat up his wife and she moves out and they send husband relatives to plead that he made a mistake and he won't do it again bla bla bla! That's craziness!

If you marry my daughter, the day you raise your hands on her, please find another wife because she will move out, and I will make sure I deal with you extensively.

Ladies please you were having a great lifestyle while living with your parents, they raised you into a loving daughter that prompted him seeing you as a wife material, don't dare allow a man beat u up, stop the notion that without a man you can't live happily ever after, they are folds of single mothers wealthy, comfortable and living fine. Am not promoting single mothers but for now we should stop allowing Nigerian men treat you like a piece of crap because you got married to them until Parent start Adding 'result of mental disorder test' in bride price lists in Nigeria..

Folds of animals in human skin.. Some Nigerian guys. Mhen it's disheartening and sad, why raise hand on ladies like seriously you are more powerful than her so what muscle are u actually flexing...

Incase some idiots will start asking me if am married and know how ladies frustrate men at home? Well all through the years I lived with my parents I never for once saw my father hitting my mom so I don't know what it feels like to do that, I think barbarians only does that! My religion doesn't permit it, my ethics doesn't support it, my belief doesn't smile at it. My stands are clearly against it. No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth.

#SayNoToNigerianHusbandInAnimalSkin... idiat Fellows! like seriously if am the president if you beat your wife I will get you castrated immediately!! Bastards!! #angry

@No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth- You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble but, pray you don't meet one who would despite all you do still behave like an ass and talk from her butt! At their being the most tender species on earth-nigga please!

It's more about human nature. Just like men that batter their wives are not provoked to do so, there are ladies that despite being a prince charming, they treat you like yesternight's (sic) sour milk-you're good for only one thing, the refuse bin.

It''s all about keeping your eyes peeled and your senses in over-drive when it comes to making the big move.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Stesibelle17(f): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Such a sad story. May she find eternal rest in the bossom of the lord. Bt why marry at such a young age. embarassed
That man is the devils incarnate. End time husband
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Originalsly: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2015
stanley10122:
wow.This happened on my street, just heard the story recently from a neighbor.. undecided

so sad..
Hmmm..... is petrol that scarce?....why the delay in jungle justice?
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
She has finally taken the Mrs Grammy awards to heaven.all this years She was been abused how come She couldn't speak out. undecided

That's What happens when you value phenese more than your life

Next

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2015
HeavenShield:
I keep saying: In as much that God wants to give us a good marriage, marriage is not everything. Some people are worse off after marriage, some are better. The bottomline is this:
Relate with Jesus Before you marry. Let the Holy spirit bring Revelational Knowledge to you before you delve into marriage. Marriage is Complicated and God that created it needs to be seeked.
exactly
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by bejeria101(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
With a face like dat,r.i.p to the woman
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
saggybreasts:
Just here to check the names... lol

They are not Nigerians. Nigerians can never behave like this. He is a Biafran.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
toksbunny:

What I've come to understand is that when it has gotten that far ("...my parents were at the verge of divorcing legally even after divorcing martially..."wink it's best for both to go their merry separate ways as any mending short of something truly miraculous is just a temporary measure, the faucet will explode again and this time the damage done will be far more than what would have occurred had they done the honourable thing in the first instance.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by balash(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
4C2215131:

@No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth- You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble but, pray you don't mean one who would despite all you do still behave like an ass and talk from her butt! At their being the most tender species on earth-nigga please!

It's more about human nature. Just like men that batter their wives are not provoked to do so, there are ladies that despite being a prince charming, they treat you like yesternight's (sic) sour milk-you're good for only one thing, the refuse bin.

It''s all about keeping your eyes peeled and your senses in over-drive when it comes to making the big move.

Here comes one of the wife beater!! I repeat when you care and love a lady truthful they will NEVER make life unbearable for you. If you marry a frustrated crazy lady what will u expect in marriage? A saint? You blind when you were courting? Dint you see her behaviors then?

You dnt need to shout and beat a lady before she respects and adore u. Ladies are naturally timid and simple in nature, if you frustrate her she would as well Mr! Go find somewhere sitdown juur potential wife beater saying cockbull
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
pple shud start embracing baby daddy and mamas, marriage most times is hell angry
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
balash:

Here comes one of the wife beater!! I repeat when you care and love a lady truthful they will NEVER make life unbearable for you. If you marry a frustrated crazy lady what will u expect in marriage? A saint? You blind when you were courting? Dint you see her behaviors then?

You dnt need to shout and beat a lady before she respects and adore u. Ladies are naturally timid and simple in nature, if you frustrate her she would as well Mr! Go find somewhere sitdown juur potential wife beater saying cockbull

Hey listen! have you gone through my posts on this issue?. You'd do well to address me in a civil and polite way when passing across your argument for or against an issue. Where do you get off calling me a wife beater? Did I molest your sister or any one you know.

Argue less with emotions and you'd be the better for it.

Suffice it to say, I'm done with you here. Each to his own.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
panachuku:
pple shud start embracing baby daddy and mamas, marriage most times is hell angry
no the marriage is not the problem...it is the people in the marriage that are not behaving themselves that are the ones making it hell. these people are the problems with marriage! the couple had everything going for them, money sef was not the issue. but they failed to respect themselves, each other, their children and the marriage!

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by balash(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2015
4C2215131:

Hey listen! have you gone through my posts on this issue?. You'd do well to address me in a civil and polite way when passing across your argument for or against an issue. Where do you get off calling me a wife beater? Did I molest your sister or any one you know.

Argue less with emotions and you'd be the better for it.

Suffice it to say, I'm done with you here. Each to his own.

I am waiting for you to bounce eitherway mister, we talking about a ladies soul taken in tender primes and you telling me some ladies can frustrate you to do what you don't want to do? Like frustrate you to kill her

Silly jumbo trash!! Fellow all funky like I know it all. Get a life if you have a sister you know how it feels Mr!!
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by somez(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2015
Kindly feed this man. Yes, with he's balls.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
balash:

I am waiting for you to bounce eitherway mister, we talking about a ladies soul taken in tender primes and you telling me some ladies can frustrate you to do what you don't want to do? Like frustrate you to kill her

Silly jumbo trash!! Fellow all funky like I know it all. Get a life if you have a sister you know how it feels Mr!!

@you telling me some ladies can frustrate you to do what you don't want to do? Like frustrate you to kill her . Pray tell where in any of my post did I say or insinuate a thing such as you claim. Obviously you're spoiling for a flame war and I still insist you digest my posts.

Please, extend courtesy to people when you come at them on the internet or otherwise. It is a window to what dwells within-your reaction, retorts and such to posts in sites such as this. I'm sure folks who see you coming at me via your post may be wandering what provoked your un-merited attack on my person going by the contents of my post.

If you like listen, if you like don't na you sabi. Elvis leaves building.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.