Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help (40307 Views)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by balash(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
4C2215131:

@you telling me some ladies can frustrate you to do what you don't want to do? Like frustrate you to kill her . Pray tell where in any of my post did I say or insinuate a thing such as you claim. Obviously you're spoiling for a flame war and I still insist you digest my posts.

Please, extend courtesy to people when you come at them on the internet or otherwise. It is a window to what dwells within-your reaction, retorts and such to posts in sites such as this. I'm sure folks who see you coming at me via your post may be wandering what provoked your un-merited attack on my person going by the contents of my post.

If you like listen, if you like don't na you sabi. Elvis leaves building.

Elvis falls down and breaks his head kpa kpa!!

Lol, sorry for the attacks though, just not happy with the ways some guys behave like animals, kpele ndo lol
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4C2215131: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
balash:

Elvis falls down and breaks his head kpa kpa!!

Lol, sorry for the attacks though, just not happy with the ways some guys behave like animals, kpele ndo lol

No offence taken. It takes a brave man to admit he was wrong. You just displayed such a sterling character.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Getfun: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2015
sugarbelly1:
29-year-old businessman, Oluchi Ajimowu, has been arrested by the State Department for Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos, for his alleged involvement in the death of his wife, 23 year old Priscillia Ajimowu. The couple lived with their children in Festac, Lagos before the wife's demise.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/businessman-who-videoed-dying-wife-arrested/
Soo sad and pathetic, both of them are well known to me very well far back as before they got married , we stay in the same area at aguda surulere, the gal is like a neighbor to me and very sad. the so called business guy isnt into business but what i wouldnt want to mention here , the whole story is pathetic because no one expected the gal to marry such a guy, the issue of him battering the gal isnt new has the gal during her life time has always never opened up to her parents when she is man handled by the guy , its sad she is gone , not happy such a promising gal like hers could take such a decision ,but for the love of money , i believe this guy will be set free on this mata , because the dead cant give evidence before the court ....this is a lesson for gals out there , never marry for money ,if ur hubby maltreats you tell your parents or close relatives .....

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by AnanseK(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
joystickextend1:
silly husband

Misuse of language my Dear.

Silly is the word you use for children's misdemeanor. This man is EVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by austinbrown: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
I blame some girls, some of them want to get married by fire by force dey don't care weda the man likes them or not

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Ndolarr: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm very sad about this incident! I now know why a friend of mine always prays not to have a baby girl! Female children are sweet, adorable and innocent, but the male dominated Nigerian society with the associated prejudices against women, made me to agree with my friend to some extent! This type of wicked act is what the Wives of the President, Vice President and State Governors and legislators should team up to fight to give women sufficient respect in this society! The man should face the music! Justice must be done in this case! I weep for the deceased and females generally in our society. They need help and understanding!

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Kam0007: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Just don't knw why, I find it difficult to read long storys on NL ds days.

VERY TRUE BRO. UNLESS THEY ARE PAGES OF THE BIBLE, I WON'T READ "THEM" LONG PAGES.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Mskrisx(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
balash:
We should get serious on cases like this, I can't understand why Nigerian men are turning into beast eachday.

They should be a bill that when you slap your wife you would be jailed for months and when you beat her up you would spend 5years in prison. Like seriously this is a case of insanity. If you don't love her anymore leave her alone she won't die because you leave her. I will blame Nigerian girls that beleive I must be married compulsorily, if you not destined to me married you won't force it.

You can be a single mother and raise great and loving kids, and be successful as well, why live under the same roof with an animal because he is your husband. I don't promote this a husband beat up his wife and she moves out and they send husband relatives to plead that he made a mistake and he won't do it again bla bla bla! That's craziness!

If you marry my daughter, the day you raise your hands on her, please find another wife because she will move out, and I will make sure I deal with you extensively.

Ladies please you were having a great lifestyle while living with your parents, they raised you into a loving daughter that prompted him seeing you as a wife material, don't dare allow a man beat u up, stop the notion that without a man you can't live happily ever after, they are folds of single mothers wealthy, comfortable and living fine. Am not promoting single mothers but for now we should stop allowing Nigerian men treat you like a piece of crap because you got married to them until Parent start Adding 'result of mental disorder test' in bride price lists in Nigeria..

Folds of animals in human skin.. Some Nigerian guys. Mhen it's disheartening and sad, why raise hand on ladies like seriously you are more powerful than her so what muscle are u actually flexing...

Incase some idiots will start asking me if am married and know how ladies frustrate men at home? Well all through the years I lived with my parents I never for once saw my father hitting my mom so I don't know what it feels like to do that, I think barbarians only does that! My religion doesn't permit it, my ethics doesn't support it, my belief doesn't smile at it. My stands are clearly against it. No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth.

#SayNoToNigerianHusbandInAnimalSkin... idiat Fellows! like seriously if am the president if you beat your wife I will get you castrated immediately!! Bastards!! #angry

After reading this thread...a sudden hatred engulfed me...am sorry but that is how I feel.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by AfroKnight: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2015

Child bride tins..... As a child, she was sold to the highest bidder who eventually became her killer - well, that's if he poisoned her himself. I think her parents should also be arrested for giving out a minor in marriage.

He frustrated her. That is glaring.

Why do you women love violent men? Why? angry angry angry

If a man does not beat you black and blue, you call him weak and boring. Many gentlemen around but no, you must choose that corky, vicious thug.

A pity she left this world a frustrated battered woman.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Donpizzle(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
saggybreasts:
Just here to check the names... lol
u re a typical example of an EDUCATED ILLITERATE.smh
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by themanderon: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
He sold his soul to the devil, off with his head sad
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by KwoiZabo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
balash:
We should get serious on cases like this, I can't understand why Nigerian men are turning into beast eachday.

They should be a bill that when you slap your wife you would be jailed for months and when you beat her up you would spend 5years in prison. Like seriously this is a case of insanity. If you don't love her anymore leave her alone she won't die because you leave her. I will blame Nigerian girls that beleive I must be married compulsorily, if you not destined to me married you won't force it.

You can be a single mother and raise great and loving kids, and be successful as well, why live under the same roof with an animal because he is your husband. I don't promote this a husband beat up his wife and she moves out and they send husband relatives to plead that he made a mistake and he won't do it again bla bla bla! That's craziness!

If you marry my daughter, the day you raise your hands on her, please find another wife because she will move out, and I will make sure I deal with you extensively.

Ladies please you were having a great lifestyle while living with your parents, they raised you into a loving daughter that prompted him seeing you as a wife material, don't dare allow a man beat u up, stop the notion that without a man you can't live happily ever after, they are folds of single mothers wealthy, comfortable and living fine. Am not promoting single mothers but for now we should stop allowing Nigerian men treat you like a piece of crap because you got married to them until Parent start Adding 'result of mental disorder test' in bride price lists in Nigeria..

Folds of animals in human skin.. Some Nigerian guys. Mhen it's disheartening and sad, why raise hand on ladies like seriously you are more powerful than her so what muscle are u actually flexing...

Incase some idiots will start asking me if am married and know how ladies frustrate men at home? Well all through the years I lived with my parents I never for once saw my father hitting my mom so I don't know what it feels like to do that, I think barbarians only does that! My religion doesn't permit it, my ethics doesn't support it, my belief doesn't smile at it. My stands are clearly against it. ***No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth.***

#SayNoToNigerianHusbandInAnimalSkin... idiat Fellows! like seriously if am the president if you beat your wife I will get you castrated immediately!! Bastards!! #angry
I give you 1000 & 1 likes except for the part I asterisked on the second to last paragraph. So be careful when getting married. I like the fact that you are maybe a Christian but still believes that every marriage must not work. Why live in pains when you can be seperate & live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by iriskiki(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
I just said a prayer for you. God bless you plenty.

balash:

Incase some idiots will start asking me if am married and know how ladies frustrate men at home? Well all through the years I lived with my parents I never for once saw my father hitting my mom so I don't know what it feels like to do that, I think barbarians only does that! My religion doesn't permit it, my ethics doesn't support it, my belief doesn't smile at it. My stands are clearly against it. No ladies can frustrate you when you care and love her truthful. They are the most tender specie on earth.

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by balash(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mskrisx:

After reading this thread...a sudden hatred engulfed me...am sorry but that is how I feel.

I dnt get? Hatred on me abi the thrend
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Mskrisx(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
balash:

I dnt get? Hatred on me abi the thrend

About how human keep inventing new wicked acts.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mart2k(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
D deceased was 23yrs, her first child is 7yrs. 23-7=16. I really pity d dead wife, dis is gross abuse. Say no to under age marriage
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by jayzblack(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2015
e get one mistake, wey sm women dey mak atimes. them go see 1 folish beast wey no even fine reach me them go run go marry am mayb him get moni, why nt run away frm hm and report to ur parents den if he coms hm luking 4 u kuk hot water pour am 4 face.....
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mart2k(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
irunooboo:
They should cut off his dick and let him go In peace angry
uar alwayz funny, sooo dic.k addicted
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by deebrain(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
Look at how beautiful the woman is.....

What kind of heart are we having in this generation?

God.... Im so angry.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by balash(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mskrisx:

About how human keep inventing new wicked acts.

Oh!! Some men are animals
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by CioAngels(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Find out, oluchh is having a relationship in south africa and wants his wife out of the way. He deliberately brought his wife back to nigeria to kill to avoid paying huge cost of carrying corpse. Our society is to be blamed for this kind of death, you are a man's house and he is beating you, you are ashamed to move out to avoid being laughed at. Parents would say perserver until she is killed. Women and girls when it gets to life threatening stage, take you children and move out. Dont leave your children behind becos the woman coming will reduce them to slowpoke. Dont let anybody tell you to fast and pray becos she is not fasting and praying, she is into jazz big time to turn her husband to mumu, they are wives you see in husband's house. It is your life.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

Why do you women love violent men? Why? angry angry angry

because their innate natural instinct tells them that violent men are more capable of providing for the family (i.e hunting and bringing the bushmeat home) and are more likely to sire healthy and virile offsprings. if you check your facebook or twitter, you will find out that the violent brethen you mentioned are the ones with the munltiple likes, while the nice gentleman has no likes. mister if you are a gentleman, start to learn to become violent o.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
balash:

Oh!! Some men are animals
my brother before the society, these guys are seen as ANGELS....
Our society abhors associating with nice gentleman.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Harllymart(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Meaning she got married at the age of 16yrs. At a very tender age
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by 4nobody4every1: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Getfun:

Soo sad and pathetic, both of them are well known to me very well far back as before they got married , we stay in the same area at aguda surulere, the gal is like a neighbor to me and very sad. the so called business guy isnt into business but what i wouldnt want to mention here , the whole story is pathetic because no one expected the gal to marry such a guy, the issue of him battering the gal isnt new has the gal during her life time has always never opened up to her parents when she is man handled by the guy , its sad she is gone , not happy such a promising gal like hers could take such a decision ,but for the love of money , i believe this guy will be set free on this mata , because the dead cant give evidence before the court ....this is a lesson for gals out there , never marry for money ,if ur hubby maltreats you tell your parents or close relatives .....
drug or yahoo,yahoo, the guy is an idiot, let him rot in jail sad angry
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
chynie:
sad, but ooo she is 23 and he is 29 married for seven years, did they marry as 16 and 22 years of age lipsrsealed

just saying marriage is better if both party are matured in mind
dats what I call kids marriage....d woman was too young to know dat she was being abused....we have very useless men as husbands
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by appyola(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Wickedness
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Pidggin(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
It is a sad that some women will rather die than to be called "Miss"

RIP
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by Pidggin(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ndolarr:
I'm very sad about this incident! I now know why a friend of mine always prays not to have a baby girl! Female children are sweet, adorable and innocent, but the male dominated Nigerian society with the associated prejudices against women, made me to agree with my friend to some extent! This type of wicked act is what the Wives of the President, Vice President and State Governors and legislators should team up to fight to give women sufficient respect in this society! The man should face the music! Justice must be done in this case! I weep for the deceased and females generally in our society. They need help and understanding!

When you and your friend have sons, teach them to respect and value females.
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mikolo80: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
wicked
Na by force to marry?
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mikolo80: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2015
libertyfather:
No wonder he's looking like a beast embarassed
No be she wan marry south africa base husband abegi maywu hear word
Re: Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help by mikolo80: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oh no! Why this man is cruel,selfish and so heartless? cry if he doesn't love his wife, why not file a divorce and set her free rather than maltreated her til her last breath?

Smh...hope she will have her justice soon..
Why is the woman greedy and masochistic.why cant she file for divorc or hire thugs to treat the husband fuckup or she no get brother if her Father don die ne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death In Lagos As Rivals Fight Over Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.